Thread: Forcing a covid test?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Forcing a covid test?

I'm wondering if a hospital can turn away a person scheduled for surgery if they refuse to take a covid test? That's what I'm being told because I have a carotid artery that needs to be cleaned out. I was told if I don't take the test I don't get the surgery. Can those SOB"s do that?
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Forcing a covid test?

Via "our policy" they can do any fucking thing they want to, regardless of the degree of evil.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (11th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

From what I have been reading the hospital can't refuse but the doctor can.

Same shit about the "vaccine". Your results may vary.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (11th October 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Via "our policy" they can do any fucking thing they want to, regardless of the degree of evil.
    I was told it was "The hospital Policy" numerous times and I asked who made the policy and could I talk to them? I just got the runaround then was hooked up with a number for a patient advocate and had to leave a message.

I want to negotiate with them. I would spit in a cup and they could dip the swab in or I could blow snot on a swab but I don't want one of those things shoved up my nose with what ever they have on it.

I'm also thinking about using a nasal rinse bottle before the test if it's just inside my nostril and I hold the swab. If they'd let me do that I'd use a nasal rinse right after the swab was in my nostril.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (11th October 2021),midnight rambler (11th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Yes, I'm not surprised by this--I think in some places they are even requiring the poison kill shot.

I think when my father got his valve they just made him do the quick test, which does NOT go all the way up the nose to your brain.

When my mother and I visited him at the cardiac rehab (post stents, prior to valve) they made us take the quick test (I told my parents that if they required the all the way up the nose test, there was NO way I was going to do it), But with this quick test, the lady gave us swabs and let us do it ourselves. You are only supposed to put it in the lower part of your nose and then move it around in circles. She wasn't watching, so we faked it. I made sure it never touched me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th October 2021),Tumbleweed (11th October 2021)

Thanks

I posted this in the coronavirus thread and then did some more looking for information on the test swabs.

I need a carotid artery Cleaned out and the people I've been talking to keep promoting their hospital policy and no good reasons for it and they don't seem to have any knowledge about the test. If I don't have the surgery I probably won't last to long with out a stroke that would probably kill me. They won't negotiate on the kind of test, they just want me to go along with their policy.

As I was writing this I got a call back from a nurse I've been wrangling with and he was told by the lab director that they would make an exception in my case and not go clear back up in to my sinuses with that swab. I'm going to hang on to that swab so they don't pull a trick on me and I'm going to take a nasal rinse with me to use as soon as they remove the swab. I was told it would be a shallow swab and it better be because I'm going to make damn sure it is shallow. SOB's
    I then listened to this registered nurse, Cassandra Dunn that's a medical investigator and watched her video. She has a blog called the "purple lion project" and has some very interesting information on what is going on with these swabs.

The swabs have been analyzed and there's a report and photos on what was found.The fibers on the swab break off and dispense hydrogel in the nasal cavity and it goes to the pineal gland. Lots of photos and information about this at the link below. This is some scary shit and the SOB's behind it are doing their damnedest to kill us all.
    Birth till Death

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th October 2021),ImaCannin (13th October 2021),midnight rambler (13th October 2021),Steal (13th October 2021),woodman (13th October 2021)