Thread: Peggy Hall is attorney Leigh Dundas and Sscientologist - not Christian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Peggy Hall is attorney Leigh Dundas and Sscientologist - not Christian

[SIZE=3]I also posted this in Coronavirus thread.

I was surprised to learn some negative information about the entity we have posted about in this forum known here as "Peggy Hall".

Her real name is Leigh Dundas and she speaks as attorney Leigh Dundas on the stage at Clay Clark's Reawaken America tours.

The TruNews show of today, Thursday October 13, 2021, did a show that exposed the Scientology connections to "Christian" event planner and promoter of the Reawaken America tours. He even showed General Flynn on one of these Clay Clark events quoting and praying with Elizabeth Claire Prophet, a well known New Age leader from the 1980s.

I also wrote to Rick Wiles to let him know I was extremely disappointed that he and Doc Burkhart chose to not mention at all her complete alternate persona - Peggy Hall, She is supposedly pushing learning about health freedom and your rights, but she is doing this in line with the "theology" of "the Church of Scientology" of which she has been a member for over ten years and has completed the top levels of courses there aiming for "the state of clear."

I also wrote to attorney Thomas Renz who also appears on stage at the Clay Clark Reawaken America events to suggest that he as a Catholic should not be associate with these false "Christian" events.

As I recall she presents herself as a Christian and I believe she said her husband is a Christian church pastor.

I had no idea until today of her alternate identity as a human rights attorney named Leigh Dundas and who receives payments from America's Frontline Doctors.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Peggy Hall is attorney Leigh Dundas and Sscientologist - not Christian

Your info is incorrect that Peggy and Leigh are one in the same -

https://vimeo.com/547801941
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Your info is incorrect that Peggy and Leigh are one in the same -

https://vimeo.com/547801941
    Thank you for the link. It appears that I am incorrect.

However there is something very fishy about this. They both are working for "health freedom" and against the vaccine in Orange County, San Diego area of California.

The Dundas woman wears a blond wig. It almost appears that she works to make herself look like Peggy Hall.

I stand corrected -- I guess.

Still there is deception involved here. Christian lady Peggy Hall ought not to be palling around with this Scientology operative. The goals of Christianity and the goals of Scientology are at extreme odds.

Vimeo, Clay Clark Reawaken America - health freedom events, and Leigh Dundas are very strongly Zionist. Peggy Hall makes money off of courses she provides on how to protect your rights at local level, "health and freedom" classes. Dundas was a big vocal screamer at the January 6, 2021 controversial event at the U S Capitol but she did not get arrested.

Something extremely fishy here but do not know if I will ever find out the real motivations of these two ladies but I strongly suspect they are in on some kind of game together and it is not Christian, not my brand of Christianity anyway.

But I do thank you for providing this "evidence."

Still find something highly irregular about this

Thanks

Since we're exposing fake religions posing as wholesome we really should include the Mother of All Fake Religions, the Catholic Church, including the audience hall that resembles a serpent, the checkerboard floors, the inverted cross, hail Satan handsigns, etc.

https://interetpourtous-wordpress-co...&_x_tr_pto=nui
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Since we're exposing fake religions posing as wholesome we really should include the Mother of All Fake Religions, the Catholic Church, including the audience hall that resembles a serpent, the checkerboard floors, the inverted cross, hail Satan handsigns, etc.

https://interetpourtous-wordpress-co...&_x_tr_pto=nui

What you regard as "the Catholic Church" and what I regard as "the Catholic Church" are two different things. But we knew that. No new information here.

Thanks

Satanists -

Thanks

Satanists -

Noticed I was locked out of this forum again and had to log in the long way. I suppose it is just a matter of time until I am locked out again, for the third or fourth time, by whoever the moderators of this forum are.

That is OK with me.

As early as Genesis 3:15, God promises a savior which He delivered on the cross. Even before His death on the cross, Jesus said to His disciples, “And the one who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. The one who has found his life will lose it, and the one who has lost his life on My account will find it.” Jesus gave us life by losing His own, showing the most incredible love possible, “greater loves has no one than this, that a person will lay down his life for his friends” (John 15.13).