Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When around blacks, never relax

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: When around blacks, never relax

This is why Feminists are mentally ill, they blame Adam for being tempted too. When what Adam did wrong was sleep with his wife after she slept with a devil (a nigger) and was not cleaned out of filth of the black goo (the evilest substance in the universe, that which makes niggers - nigger goo seed) by a period. Periods are filth, according to scriptures because it is the blood and death of the egg that make a woman clean if she lusted after evil. Women are supposed to suffer from this experience of filthy period and are to be shunned. So no man lusts/has relations with the menstruating woman during their unclean period. The old way of tradition was the normal and natural way of purity. Modernity is turning humans into garbage, toxic waste. Jews already know this about periods, that a woman is clean after her period. MK Ultra Fembots hate their feminine condition. A woman who hates having a period is like a child who hates washing his or her hands to stay clean.

Jews can't handle this info about niggers, not only are jews allied with the devil to destroy Caucasians, like the Chi-coms... 25% of jews are actual devils relatives to the devil in the garden of eden (niggers are to be shunned like you are to avoid to tree of knowledge of good and evil), because in the Middle East - somewhere around 20%+ are white skinned niggers, pre-Canaanites and others. The pure white race is the race of white Caucasians, not white skinned niggers such as Albert Einstein and Larry Page, two nigger jews who are from the devil seedline.

From MK Ultra project midnight climax, of getting men to sleep with fembotted MK Ultra womyn. When a man sleeps with a fembot MK ultra, they get into a similar situation to Adam enslavement in the garden of eden. Eve in the Garden of Eden became like Miley Cryrus, except, Eve wanted out of being a fembot of the devil. Which is why MK ultras are so evil. Jews have replicated the destruction of eve in the garden being tempted by the devil's snake in MK Ultra. Eve was no longer Adam's, she belong body and mind to the devil. Even sleeping with her husband did not cure this because she became the first MK Ultra fembot. It took God's intervention to save Adam, and he correctly blamed Eve.

Chi-coms are to blame for letting the greatest evil out (nigger haplogroup Es) into the Universe, and are to be eternally blamed.

Jews serve niggers, I have a PhD in Mk Ultra and Monarch, jews place niggers as beneficiaries of the MK ultra fembots, because jews have found niggers to be evil enough for the job. What jews have no clue is it is the SAME EXACT JOB of the devil in the garden of eden. Jews are too dumb to put 2 and 2 together and arrive at 4.

The Hollywood/modeling/etc jewish mk ultra system of fembots serve niggers. To betray the race of Adam, jews are planning their replacement with Black nigger "Hebrews".

I am pretty sure, I am unable to think of one area where what our ancient holy ancestors did in being pleasing to God is legal today. We are probably at 90% of every act of what is pleasing to God is illegal or blocked in natural living. From tampons, which do not allow the blood to flow out to clean the entire path, etc to what constitutes marriage, medicine, economy, usury, etc. Modern, easy communist life ruined man. The Heavenly reality has been replaced with niggerism promoted by Chi-coms and jews.

The jew has made holy living illegal, religion is illegal. There was legal abortion in the Roman Empire, Jesus did no preaching against this law. You are supposed to allow people to be free to serve God, and if your Berber Roman citizen neighbor wants to kill their child, that is their problem. Jesus never went against Rome on abortion. Jesus was about freedom to do good. Good is illegal in the usa. Jews have made doing good illegal. And Chi-coms want evil to rule over the Caucasian race.

Christian Republicans put their whole stock into stopping abortion, when both parties are cia run to end Christianity. So to stop your neighbor from killing their child, which Jesus did not intervene with, Christians work with zionists in the Republican Party to jew America.

George W Bush gave us Alito and the Patriot Act. trump gave conservatives and the Pre-Crime Crap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDZwzkahh7g

"Praise Satan, abortion is outlawed and so is natural living, and saying the word nigger. An African-American cannot have abortions and my child is microchipped. Praise Satan!"

You are working with the devil to ban abortion. Don't be a single issue voter, especially on abortion.

Why I stopped being a Catholic is because the simple life of the Middle Ages, normal living, is 100% illegal today. Those Catholics did not have drivers licenses, papers, have to register everything, OBEY, etc. They worked and were allowed to live. Explain this to any Catholic priest and the priest would say OBEY the Oligarchs. Give your money to African charities, etc. It is sick.

Platinum
    Thanks

Some high school kids, wrote nigger on tictok and this is the response by niggers on twitter. Chi-coms want these niggers ruling over whites.

https://i.postimg.cc/kqwKFQGS/does-want-this.png

The racist hate by niggers on white is terrible. Reader discretion is advised on the link, violent racist thugs comment on twitter.

Platinum
    Thanks

niggers as biological weapons:

https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...zjye1vpCW.html

This video is from the plight of South African whites against the savage niggers.

The staged Lloyd George riots last year to get you politically active. Then SHUT IT DOWN, and we are not to talk about the violent thugs.

Funerals were banned in June 2020, except for the Lloyd George funeral.

When staged events happen to get you part of some psy-op, I stay clear. How do you think so many got involved in the Capitol Attack, I stay sober in times of drunkenness. When things return to normal and the jew says no more saying nigger, trump lost, that is the time to discuss the evilness of niggers.

I stayed away from the forum because I knew who trump was. I am happy biden is in because my whole family hates biden and it is good and better to oppose the evil "President". I would say the same if McCain was "President" in 2008, same as trump, I would rather have my loved ones opposing Obama than supporting McCain.

So I believe it is ok for biden to be there, Republicans are there so the system does not collapse from outrage by Caucasians.

Now are the "good times" of joe biden for everybody to be opposed to the USA.

My family was prefect during the Obama years, opposing the nigger tree of knowledge of evil. However the solution is not voting for Republicans.

Here is trump, McCain, Bush Republican policy: niggerism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2DKzastu8

Bankster wars and wars for the City of London. The policy is no different that the video above of South Africa, simply on a larger scale.

We knew back during the times of GIM1 that the two party system was controlled. Same today, yet the Republicans are looking for a new base to replaced the failed Christian Zionists, and want to use white nationalists and libertarians, for the sole purpose to support more wars.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Well I see a lot of demonizing of the black race, but I for one have never had any reason to believe it is something inherent to blacks. I would put the blame on the Jew for radicalizing the blacks and inspiring them to attack white people, while the Jew again profits.

I have had several black friends.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Well I see a lot of demonizing of the black race, but I for one have never had any reason to believe it is something inherent to blacks. I would put the blame on the Jew for radicalizing the blacks and inspiring them to attack white people, while the Jew again profits.

There are plenty of good blacks and everyone should be judged as an individual, but as a whole, blacks are responsible for the majority of crimes and murders in our country. They have been told for so many years that they are victims of white supremacy and to hate whites, that they have an ingrained hatred for whites. You owe them! Try running a retail business with blacks in charge and see how long before you close the doors as they help themselves to the reparations they are owed.
    Blame who you will, but this is what the vast majority are.
    I asked a friend once, who was always sticking up for blacks, "are you cool with a very dark black guy with African features, dating your very white daughter?" Crickets...
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Judgments ought to be based upon words, actions and those of chosen (de jure) agents and not voluntary (de facto) agents, skin color, hair length or style of clothing or vaccination status.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post

Look at Liberia. Freed slaves West African, savages still.

Platinum
    Thanks

Was Adam from Africa or from the Middle East. If Adam was from the Middle East, then Haplogroup E savages are pre-adamites and Eve was tempted by a humanoid devil that eats and sleeps with women and has seed (The actual description of the devil in the bible). Haplogroup E niggers were infested in the Middle East since the time of Adam.

Platinum
    Thanks

Like I said not every black is a nigger. The bible says the seed of the devil is the problem, meaning the male seedline, meaning the most savage Haplogroup E are the devils.

I have no problem with the majority of pygmies. They are not niggers, because they are peaceful pre-adamites.

This is nothing to do with blacks, there are millions of white skinned devils like Einstein and others who we are ordered by God to shun the "tree of knowledge of evil", which eats and sleeps with women and has seed.

Platinum
    Thanks

Black On White Hate Crimes Compilations

https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...6q9MjDhrN.html