Thread: Why I do not like No Lies Radio on the subject of 9-11-01 fakse fkag event

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Why I do not like No Lies Radio on the subject of 9-11-01 fakse fkag event

Somehow I got on No Lies Radio email list.

Here is an advertisement from an upcoming event of No Lies Radio that I received today.

The long and short of my "feelings" about NoLiesRadio is that they are thoroughly in the camp of Dr. Steven Jones and the "thermite gang." Also they do not recognize No Planes Theory NPT and that goes along with the Steven Jones / Richard Gage program.
    None of the World Trade Center buildings "went away" on 9-11-01 because of thermite or nanothermite or any chemical name for same. None of the World Trade Buildings or the Pentagon were hit by a real Big Boeing type passenger jet.
    And until those issues are dealt with honestly, you cannot have a discussion at all about
    WHO DID 9-11, and NoLiesRadio never deals with Who done it issues because the Thermite Gang never has dealt with it and does not now deal with that question,.

Niels Harrit – on The Chemistry of 9/11 and Beyond

Video Podcast Saturday Oct 30th
    10am Pacific * 1pm Eastern
    CLICK HERE TO WATCH THIS WEEK'S SHOW

Niels Harrit PhD
    My Guest is scientist Niels Harrit PhD, the lead author of the groundbreaking 2009 peer-reviewed paper “Active Thermitic Materials in the World Trade Center Dust” published in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal—documenting the discovery of energetic materials.

He has lectured extensively all over the world on the World Trade Center evidence—as documented in the scientific paper and here dives deeper into the chemistry revealed in the WTC dust – as well as the carbon nanotubes in the lungs of the 9/11 first responders.

Niels is the author of more than 60 published peer-reviewed papers on chemistry and was co-founder of the nanoscience center at The University of Copenhagen. He served as associate professor of chemistry at the University of Copenhagen from 1971 until his retirement in 2009.

====================================
    Join us weekly for an out-of-the-box unleashed experience in video podcasting by the founder and former CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Richard Gage, AIA – a 30-year architect. Richard is soaring even higher, now that he is flying solo from AE911Truth. He'll not only be sharing the 9/11 WTC explosive evidence, as only he can do, but he’ll be looking behind closed doors, under rugs, and around the world, for answers to questions that many in the 9/11 Truth Movement aren't even ready to ask.

Watch interviews from the likes of Niels Harrit, Kevin Ryan, Steven Jones, David Ray Griffen, Fran Shure, and others who will take Gage out of his comfort zone and further down the rabbit hole. Watch him wrestle with subject matter well outside of 9/11 such as other False Flag operations like the Oklahoma Murrah building and other bombings, mass shootings, riots, the sinking of the USS Liberty, and more!

Welcome to the
    RichardGage911: UNLEASHED!
    Weekly Newsletter

Video Podcast Saturday Oct 30th
    10am Pacific * 1pm Eastern

NoLiesRadio.org | P.O. Box 4164, San Leandro, CA 94579

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Why I do not like No Lies Radio on the subject of 9-11-01 fakse fkag event

Don't say words you're gonna regret
    Don't let the fire rush to your head
    I've heard the accusation before
    And I ain't gonna take any more
    Believe me
    The sun in your eyes
    Made some of the lies worth believing
    I am the eye in the sky, looking at you
    I can read your mind
    I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools
    I can cheat you blind

Thanks

https://noliesradio.org/archives/184676

This upcoming event for noliesradio.org purports to pursue discussion of the involvement Israel and Zionists as perpetrators of 9-11. I do not believe the strong connections and involvement of Israel and Zionist interests will be supported and made more clear by the speakers at this conference, and certainly probably the Mossad will not be mentioned at all in the presentations of the speakers.

The speakers will be...

Speakers

“Building 7: The Smoking Gun of 9/11”

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect–Idaho, USA., – Founder and former CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. He continues on his personal mission to educate the public about the explosive evidence of the destruction of all 3 World Trade Center. Richard has given over 700 presentations on the subject in two dozen foreign countries in 100 American cities to audiences up to 4,000. Learn more at RichardGage911.org

“False Flags and War 2001-2021”–Is Covid a US Bioweapon?

Kevin Barrett, Ph.D–Wisconsin, USA., an American Muslim and PhD Islamic Studies scholar, is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror. A former teacher of Islamic Studies, Arabic, French, and Humanities at various colleges and universities, he now publishes books and op-eds, offers commentary on international television, and hosts Truth Jihad Radio and False Flag Weekly News. His website is TruthJihad.com.

“Was 9/11 an Inside Job, an Israeli Job, or Both?”

Laurent Guyenot–Paris, France. – See his article in the Unz Review. Laurent Guyénot is the author of The Unspoken Kennedy Truth, and From Yahweh to Zion: Jealous God, Chosen People, Promised Land … Clash of Civilizations, 2018. (or $30 shipping included from Sifting and Winnowing, POB 221, Lone Rock, WI 53556).

“False Flag Terror attacks in India” with a focus on Mumbai 26/11/2008 & Pulwama-Balakot 14/2/2019. The latter eventually led to the strengthening of extreme right-wing religio-fascist forces.

Feroze Mithiborwala–Mumbai,India. – See his article in Counter Currents 17 Facts Exposing the Pulwama Terror Attack & the Balakot Surgical Strike

Bonnie Faulkner, hosts the popular radio show Guns and Butter- The Economics of Politics which investigates the relationships among capitalism, militarism and politics. Maintaining a radical perspective in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks, Guns & Butter reports on who wins and who loses when the economic resources of civil society are diverted toward global corporatization, war, and the furtherance of a national security state.

Platinum
    Thanks

It is very true there were no airliners that hit the buildings. The eyewitnesses saw military planes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djKIlXz8WJs

Much of the "official" footage has been doctored faked into showing passenger planes hitting the buildings. Showing a fake white/gray plane hit.

Platinum
    Thanks

The real military planes that hit were black/gray, not the fake passenger white/light gray CG planes that were doctored.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    The real military planes that hit were black/gray, not the fake passenger white/light gray CG planes that were doctored.
    I appreciate your comments, but I guess I need to express what I mean by No Planes a little more clearly. No plane of any kind "hit" anywhere at the four sites. Smaller planes were used as props and decoys near the sites on that day and I have no doubt that some of them were military planes but they did not "hit" any buildings or hit the hole in the ground at Shanksville, PA.

This whole 9-11 operation had the top levels of CIA and Department of Defense and presidency and Justice Department and American and United airline corporations in on the whole thing.

I suggest that the same entities are strongly pushing the population control agenda now of the "pandemic" and everyone hurried to get the jab.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st October 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I appreciate your comments, but I guess I need to express what I mean by No Planes a little more clearly. No plane of any kind "hit" anywhere at the four sites. Smaller planes were used as props and decoys near the sites on that day and I have no doubt that some of them were military planes but they did not "hit" any buildings or hit the hole in the ground at Shanksville, PA.

This whole 9-11 operation had the top levels of CIA and Department of Defense and presidency and Justice Department and American and United airline corporations in on the whole thing.

I suggest that the same entities are strongly pushing the population control agenda now of the "pandemic" and everyone hurried to get the jab.
    The Shanksville was not a plane. No plane there. And there was decoy plane seen by eyewitnesses. What hit the pentagon was not passenger plane and remains a secret due to the cameras "breaking" in the exact frame that would show something.

Now the WTC was different:

If everybody who had a good look at the impact on the WTC saw military planes, this goes to prove that there were military planes.

And there would not be a reason for the Pentagon to have crisis actors saw they saw military planes because then the blame would be the us gov't.

And the fact that the us gov't was running war games for drone aircraft hitting buildings adds more evidence.

And that the usa was superimposing fake flight data to mask the drones as passengers adds more evidence.

Thanks

I think the idea of drone aircraft used is also held by James Perloff.

World Trade Center Bldg 7 appeared very much to have been destroyed by traditional controlled demolition methods, such as at old Las Vegas hotels.

The other buildings at the WTC were blown to kingdom come, and by what means is a matter of speculation but we can rule out "thermite".

If anyone takes in the No Lies Radio event this weekend, your comments would be welcome.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st October 2021),C.Martel (31st October 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I think the idea of drone aircraft used is also held by James Perloff.

World Trade Center Bldg 7 appeared very much to have been destroyed by traditional controlled demolition methods, such as at old Las Vegas hotels.

The other buildings at the WTC were blown to kingdom come, and by what means is a matter of speculation but we can rule out "thermite".

If anyone takes in the No Lies Radio event this weekend, your comments would be welcome.
    I agree with you it is clear that there was no lets roll... Shanksville. And that a missile could have hit the Pentagon. And that the video of the planes hitting the WTC were mostly doctored.

What convinced me on the twin towers were the many eyewitnesses.

2/4 (Shanksville field site & Pentagon) - NPT (Pentagon is uncertain to me, the hardest part of the plane are engines, and the supposed engine area should have been worse destruction, suggesting a NPT)
    2/4 - no passenger planes - instead drone planes