Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens when ETH flips BTC?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

What happens when ETH flips BTC?

I don’t think very many people have really thought through this, and the reaction will blind side many.

Let’s sit back and really think about it.

We know that bitcoin has been coasting on brand recognition for a long time now. It stopped innovating and instead mostly maintains its position through inertia, dirty tactics, and likely heavy manipulation and shorting competitors.

Price discovery has not happened yet for most coins, they are all just pegged to Bitcoin.

Because of Ethereum’s utility and tokenomics, there is a high likelihood it will flip bitcoin.

Once that happens, some important questions will have to be answered:

• Ethereum is terrible and yet it’s the most valuable coin. If not Bitcoin, what should be the most valuable crypto and why?
    • Why did Bitcoin fail? (over dramatic reaction but it will be hotly discussed)
    • Why did Bitcoin stop innovating? What utility does bitcoin provide?
    • Ethereum is an uncapped utility token. Is utility more important than scarcity?

I think this will send shockwaves and a lot of OG hodlers will be shaken and start selling their coins. This will cause bitcoin to spiral downwards until a floor is found, perhaps while the overall market keeps pumping due to price discovery of other coins.

Bitcoin only has the market cap it does because no one is willing to sell their coins, so supply is low. The few coins that are for sale get bid up to high prices, and then those high prices get multiplied to the entire supply to get the market cap. If supply becomes available the price can drop very sharply.

This could be the point where people start jumping ship and bitcoin’s competitors do extremely well. XMR, BCH, and LINK I think will all moon, and who knows if they ever come down low again.

XMR because it is a competitor to bitcoin, it’s used by the black market, and it has atomic swaps which will allow OGs to cash out. It has the potential to replace bitcoin.

BCH because it is a competitor to bitcoin, and it kept innovating where Bitcoin stagnated. It only makes sense that tons of money will pump into it when Bitcoin gets shaken to the core. BCH has actual utility as well with smartBCH which has an entire ecosystem forming on it right now.

LINK will go way up because people will start to do fundamental analysis and many will determine that the LINK market cap should actually be the highest because it provides the most utility of any crypto, and has no competitors.

I think this is the event we need to study and position ourselves for.

If we hold these coins mentioned, we may be able to buy bitcoin at cheap prices as their ratios go up against bitcoin.

What do you think will happen? What’s the best way to prepare?

Thanks

Re: What happens when ETH flips BTC?

I am really curious, what happens to bit coin or any other invisible coin if there is an electrical grid problem? The only way that I know you can access it is via an electronic computer.

Curious minds want to know!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    I am really curious, what happens to bit coin or any other invisible coin if there is an electrical grid problem? The only way that I know you can access it is via an electronic computer.

It's been my hope to see a two week nation wide internet/power shutdown, as a wake up call for the masses.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Seems like more slight of hand terms.... coin mean that the value is intrinsic within themselves, money.... otherwise it's just tokens.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Bitcoin will likely stay king for a long time since rich people want it to be that way.
    BTC isn't a threat to bankers. It will be heavily controlled and manipulated like Gold is in the coming decade.
    Bitcoin Cash is garbage. Dump that shit.

You should not listen to me since I told you to buy Bitcoin at $4 and now Bitcoin is $61,000. I clearly am unable to see the future. It's not like a run a my own tech business with over a hundred thousand customers around the world and know the trends.

You should listen to the people on this forum who told you to buy Gold at $1,700 10 years ago and while Gold is now $1,700 (the ultimate inflation hedge amirite?)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post

If TPTB shut down the power its since they are planning a mass kill off. That doesn't work for them since they'll lose their power over society very likely if that were to happen. The smartest investments then is a garden, water filters/storage, canned meat, and so on.

This scenario is highly unlikely but possible. A more realistic scenario is we see major supply chain disruptions, shortages, and rolling blackouts, but civilization will go on. It will just be really crappy.
    The vaccines will likely be a phased out slow kill of the population over the next 5-10 years or so. People will die of blood clots, cancer, heart attacks, and so on and due to media brainwashing wont tie it back to vaccines.

This is the goal of TPTB in a nutshell:

Kill off 90% of population, and have an AI God rule over humanity. The Technocracy.
    These people are TECHNOCRATS.
    The humans that remain that aren't part of the ruling class will merge with machines and be remotely controlled like the Borg essentially.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Bitcoin will likely stay king for a long time since rich people want it to be that way.
    BTC isn't a threat to bankers. It will be heavily controlled and manipulated like Gold is in the coming decade.
    Obviously I value your opinion which is why I’m posting here to discuss.

I agree that bitcoin is earmarked to possibly be the global reserve currency. But I think too much of the supply is held by non-elite people. So the game is to shake people out of their bitcoin.

Throughout bitcoin’s history, they shake people out through price crashes and through over leverage during price run ups followed by price crashes. People who are still holding at this point are pretty immune to the price fluctuations and they won’t sell.

So I think that if ethereum flips bitcoin, it will just be another way to shake people out of bitcoin. The institutions and rich people will be buying into the retail panic selling.

The goal here is simply to think ahead toward a possible scenario that might happen, and if it does happen, what would be the implications. (Doesn’t mean it will happen, only a possibility)

I think the rich would be willing to allow some competitors to get some market share if it allows them to acquire a larger total share of bitcoin. Again, just thinking through this as a possibility.

Once they fully control the supply, price will be pushed much much higher.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Listening to Peter Schiff a few days ago he said if Bitcoin doubled in price, the fiat value of Bitcoin is worth more than the entire world's gold holdings, and that the fiat value of all crypto currency is about the same as the entire world's gold holdings!

A mol or so of electrons (probably), in particular patterns, is now worth all the gold in the world!

cnbc.com: Cryptocurrencies are close to reaching a big milestone versus gold by one Wall Street firm’s count
    May 18 2021
    The total value of the cryptocurrency market is now above $2 trillion, putting it nearly on par with the amount of gold held as an investment, according to Bernstein.
    cryptocurrencynewsroom.com: JPMorgan Bitcoin Better Inflation Hedge Than Gold
    Nov 10, 2021

currency.com
    "How many cryptocurrencies are there? Well, according to data from CoinMarketCap, there are currently more than 13,506 in existence. New tokens are popping up all the time – each with a different use case and backstory."
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th November 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The money powers are DETERMINED to bring about the digital ID for all the things they have in mind for us useless eaters. Once that's in place it will follow that one cannot access the 'net UNLESS one has the official digital ID. There goes the access to the vapor money aka crypto currency.

Cryptos are much closer to AR/metaverse/transhumanism/the IOT/the Beast system/etc. than the crypto proponents care to take into consideration.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The money powers are DETERMINED to bring about the digital ID for all the things they have in mind for us useless eaters. Once that's in place it will follow that one cannot access the 'net UNLESS one has the official digital ID. There goes the access to the vapor money aka crypto currency.

Cryptos are much closer to AR/metaverse/transhumanism/the IOT/the Beast system/etc. than the crypto proponents care to take into consideration.
    The antidote is always made from the poison itself.

Every day that goes by, and every day that the overall crypto market cap increases, a new billionaire class is being formed due to crypto wealth. This crypto billionaire class hasn’t flexed its power yet, and the current elites don’t realize what is coming at them.

The crypto billionaire (and multimillionaire) class benefits from the old system of control being dismantled, because the old system wants to crush crypto because it can’t be controlled and furthermore, the old elites were front run and don’t even hold the coins because they weren’t given years of advanced notice at their parties and conferences like they normally get.

The current elites never bought into crypto even though they’ve know about it for a long time because they had intended to crush it and it wasn’t sanctioned by their tribe. But now it’s basically too late. Elites are starting to buy into it themselves because they don’t want to be left behind.

Furthermore, crypto money is dark. They don’t know who has what, where it’s moving, and what it’s being used for compared to the old system which they have tentacles throughout.

So now you have a billionaire class of the smartest and most crazy (they watch their net wealth go up and down by double digit percentages regularly) group that there is who have a financial self interest in dismantling the old system and keeping things open. Sure, they are still a small group (only a few trillion in assets compared to hundreds of trillions), but the old system is built on a house of cards and the new system is built on granite.

Basically you have thousands of dark millionaires who are willing to throw their money away on fucking up the system.