Thread: If You See These Signs God Is Saying You Are On The Right Path!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

If You See These Signs God Is Saying You Are On The Right Path!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKPTenhyXbM

8:00 video runtime

Oct 23, 2021
    Save
    Trailblazer
    Donation & Support:
    https://paypal.me/trailblazerM?locale...

So many times, we look for approval from God to confirm if we are on the right path or doing the right thing. This is a good sign because you are conscious of being in God’s will for your life. In today’s video, we will talk on the topic “3 Signs God is saying you are on the right path.” Please don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to this YouTube channel for more videos like this.

The scriptures say in 2 Corinthians 13 vs 5 “Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine. Test yourselves. Surely you know that Jesus Christ is among you; if not, you have failed the test of genuine faith.” It is important for us to keep examining ourselves to see if we are on the path God has prepared for us. God is a God who respects our choices. If we decide to live in ways that are not pleasing to Him, He won’t force us. But we have a choice to be like David who prayed in Psalm 139 vs 23 – 24. He said, “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.” When you pray this type of prayer, God will answer you. He can do this by giving you signs. Here are 3 signs that show you God is saying you’re on the right path;

1. God is saying you’re on the right path when your plans are according to His will for your life. When we fulfil God’s desire for our life, we make Him happy. And there are always rewards for our obedience. Deuteronomy 28 vs 1 - 2 says “If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God.” There are things we don’t need to bother asking if it’s God’s will because they have already been written in scripture. For example, God has said in Ephesians 6 vs 1 - 3 “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honour your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” So when you obey your parents and honour them, you immediately know that you’re working with God’s plan for your life. God has marvelously told us everything we need to know in scriptures. So being in the will of God really means opening the Bible and reading it and allow the Holy Spirit who is the author of scriptures to teach you what it means. There are some good signs to know that indeed you’re walking in God’s will. One of them is in Proverbs 16 vs 7. It says “When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them.” When your enemies, people who really don’t like you, people who have tried to hurt you in the past, just begin to cooperate with you, it’s often a sign God is saying you’re on the right path. Romans 8 vs 31 says “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”. Really who? When the creator of the universe is on your side, who can fight you? This was clearly demonstrated in the fight between David and Goliath. Goliath was a giant and David was just a teenager then. He hadn’t finished growing. But he knew God with him equals flawless victory. Experiencing victory your endeavour is also a sign that you’re walking according to the will of God for your life. Since no one can fight God, it also is important to note that no one can fight one with God. God Himself is the strong tower of the righteous. Please don’t forget to like this video, share it with others and subscribe to this YouTube channel for more videos like this.

2. God is saying you’re on a right path when He confirms accurately to you about a plan. There are so many ways God speaks to us in confirmation regarding what to do.

• He can speak through a dream like He did to Joseph, the earthly father of Jesus whom He warned to take Jesus away when Herod tried to kill him and when Herod died, Joseph also got a dream to return back.

• God can also speak in a still small voice like He did to Elijah when he ran away from Jezebel.

• He can also speak through an audible voice like He did to Samuel the priest when he was a child serving under Eli.

• God can speak through supernatural manifestations like He did with Moses in the burning bush.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: If You See These Signs God Is Saying You Are On The Right Path!

Couldn't resist. Someone needs to pick up for Book's slacking.

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken