Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The lost history of earth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 1,130 Posts

Re: The lost history of earth

As far as gravity is concerned, I think it is a push force. An aetheric wind that blows in a 4th dimension, that I call inward. It is a dimension we can not see from our 3 dimension world. Anyway this wind is composed of such fine particles they blow right through all physical matter imparting a small force vector on each atom, that causes all matter to coalesce in pools of ever increasing size and density.

That's my view of gravity; A very grave subject that is of no import to anything in particular.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp guards.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,014 Posts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/hooded-Swea...-127632-2357-0

There is no gravity. Earth sucks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

EE_ (30th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,396 Times in 4,240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I found it fascinating. Where did all the mud come from that buried the first floor of all these structures?, where were all the people in the cities?, Where did all the incubator babies come from?
    If anyone found this video interesting, there's more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sLM4OMECPE
    I think the mud came from emptying the electric rivers. See my rambling post above.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

The mud came from the great flood. There were no people because they drowned and became food for the sharks.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Gravitation, n. The tendency of all objects to approach one another with a strength proportioned to the quantity of matter they contain - The quantity of matter they contain being ascertained by the strength of their tendency to approach one another. This is a lovely and edifying illustration of how science, having made A the proof of B, makes B the proof of A.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,396 Times in 4,240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Gravitation, n. The tendency of all objects to approach one another with a strength proportioned to the quantity of matter they contain - The quantity of matter they contain being ascertained by the strength of their tendency to approach one another. This is a lovely and edifying illustration of how science, having made A the proof of B, makes B the proof of A.
    Whatever you smoke man, I want some.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,953 Times in 4,575 Posts

I know you guys here didn't watch either of the videos, because your programming is so ingrained into your brains, it won't let you open your mind to the possibilities that everything you've been taught is lies.

That aside, I mentioned on another site, the recent Bezos rocket ride for the rich did not show any views of the curvature of the earth. Of course I was attacked as a flat earther and here is the proof I was given that the earth is 100% for sure round. I'm still not saying the earth is flat, but these videos brought up many unanswered questions and exposed many lies by the elite.

Watch this video of a Blue Origin flight showing the earth as round. Watch the end of the video when the rocket is back sitting on earth. Does this view prove the earth is round?

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Does Bidens' willingness to spend trillions prove the government is solvent? Or simply that when you have nothing to venture the sky is the limit?