Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The lost history of earth

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The lost history of earth

Everything you've been taught from birth is a lie!

Start watching this and see if you can stop..5 hours long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVzz5-1tco
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: The lost history of earth

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Everything you have been taught from birth is an OPINION.

Some opinion has its roots in experience:

“The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct.”

Classifying all teachings as lies would seem to be instinct/emotion.

Instruction on world history by someone who sounds like Ringo Star sounds like an experience.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

5 fucking hours? Really?
    It does seem interesting but 5 hours? Why should I watch this?

Start watching this and see if you can stop..5 hours long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVzz5-1tco
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Okay. I saw a different production but the same ideas. So... If these big buildings were electrical storage such as batteries whatever, and they conducted through the water supplies to all the areas that the water went, it conducted the electricity they captured. Right? They probably died of cancers and tumers produced from this energy.
    So after many years all these people died and then they refueled the population with kids birthed from women that were pretty much banned from having kids from men they didn't know and give kids into the orphanages. Orphanages, my uncles and grandparents mentioned these orphanages a place to keep their kids while their wifes were what? Non existent? Between marriage? That part still has me at a loss cause I cant question it because they are all dead.

Any info from what I researched thus far?There is a ton of info hiding from us.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Okay. I saw a different production but the same ideas. So... If these big buildings were electrical storage such as batteries whatever, and they conducted through the water supplies to all the areas that the water went, it conducted the electricity they captured. Right? They probably died of cancers and tumers produced from this energy.
    So after many years all these people died and then they refueled the population with kids birthed from women that were pretty much banned from having kids from men they didn't know and give kids into the orphanages. Orphanages, my uncles and grandparents mentioned these orphanages a place to keep their kids while their wifes were what? Non existent? Between marriage? That part still has me at a loss cause I cant question it because they are all dead.

Any info from what I researched thus far?There is a ton of info hiding from us.
    You don't have to watch it all at once. If you like it watch it, if not, don't.
    I found it fascinating. Where did all the mud come from that buried the first floor of all these structures?, where were all the people in the cities?, Where did all the incubator babies come from? Is the moon really just a reflection on plasma? (personally, I never believed we've been to the moon)
    What about all these incredible structures all over the world built in approximately the same time frame?, who built them?
    No one can really explain gravity. Why were all these things hidden from us? I question everything more and more.

If anyone found this video interesting, there's more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sLM4OMECPE
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"I question everything more and more"
    Where does naval lint come from?

Why can't ear wax be used in candles?

Why does Joe Biden act and sound like Obama?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    "I question everything more and more"
    Where does naval lint come from?

Why can't ear wax be used in candles?

Why does Joe Biden act and sound like Obama?
    The only thing we know 100% for sure, the government always lies and nothing the government says and does should ever be trusted.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

The only thing we know 100% for sure, the government always lies and nothing the government says and does should ever be trusted.
    I'm supposed to waste my time watching some crap about flat earth, that I know is ball shaped?
    This is the mother of govt produced psy ops for the weak of mind.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (28th November 2021),midnight rambler (28th November 2021),monty (28th November 2021),Shami-Amourae (12th December 2021),woodman (29th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I'm supposed to waste my time watching some crap about flat earth, that I know is ball shaped?
    This is the mother of govt produced psy ops for the weak of mind.
    I watched a little, but gave up after he questioned the star fortresses that have been around since forever, and even the one in Louisiana that Jackson built (Fort Jackson) that I've personally visited. It's typical 19th century masonry and this guy says people couldn't have built it, because it's in a perfect star. It's not hard, measurements are easy and people have been using measurements to build lots of things since I don't know, the start of civilization.

I've sailed the ocean in my former life, try navigating you'll realize the Earth is round when you're out on the ocean. It doesn't take long for land to disappear behind you once you start heading under way. The electric universe has merit, flat earth is something I'm not sure why is still being questioned to be honest. If the earth was flat, someone from New York should be able to stand on the shore and with a telescope be able to see the United Kingdom, or hell even Iceland for that matter, but they can't.

Bullet trajectory even has to account for the curvature of the Earth over a certain distance.

Even in space there are documented footage of dirt, water, etc. in zero gravity coalescing into a sphere shape.

I know we've been lied to our entire lives, but this guy isn't doing truth any justice.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (29th November 2021),midnight rambler (28th November 2021),woodman (29th November 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

As the topic is TRUTH then we might as well try to get things right.

So something that is a product of your own imagination has actually lied to you your entire life? Or have other people sharing the same illusion as you lied to you?

Perhaps if we take inventory of the ways you receive information we can find THE TRUTH?

Sight
    Sound
    Hearing
    Feeling
    Taste

With which of these senses do you test the existence of government?

Have you ever seen the Great Seal of the U.S.?

Have you ever asked for and received a Carte de Persona from a highway cop?