Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The lost history of earth

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: The lost history of earth

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post

I've sailed the ocean in my former life, try navigating you'll realize
    the Earth is round when you're out on the ocean. It doesn't take long for land to disappear behind you once you start heading under way.
    You are relying on Sight for present information but when you add MEMORY you construct a logical Earth that is a sphere.

I have been to NYC a couple times. I have a Memory of it yet in my Present I couldn't honestly tell you NYC still exists. My furthest sensor stops at the horizon.

The Flat Earth is instruction to live in the present and not manufacture castles in the sky from memories of events past.

Right now my Earth extends from Mt Graham, the Chiricahuas, Swiss Helms, Agua Priest, the Sulfur Spring valley, Whitewater Draw and the Dragoons. You might try to tell me something exists beyond but that would be hearsay and I couldn't testify to it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

monty (29th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I'm supposed to waste my time watching some crap about flat earth, that I know is ball shaped?
    This is the mother of govt produced psy ops for the weak of mind.
    Do you know what gravity is? What holds our feet on the earth?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

I watched a little, but gave up after he questioned the star fortresses that have been around since forever, and even the one in Louisiana that Jackson built (Fort Jackson) that I've personally visited. It's typical 19th century masonry and this guy says people couldn't have built it, because it's in a perfect star. It's not hard, measurements are easy and people have been using measurements to build lots of things since I don't know, the start of civilization.

I've sailed the ocean in my former life, try navigating you'll realize the Earth is round when you're out on the ocean. It doesn't take long for land to disappear behind you once you start heading under way. The electric universe has merit, flat earth is something I'm not sure why is still being questioned to be honest. If the earth was flat, someone from New York should be able to stand on the shore and with a telescope be able to see the United Kingdom, or hell even Iceland for that matter, but they can't.

Bullet trajectory even has to account for the curvature of the Earth over a certain distance.

Even in space there are documented footage of dirt, water, etc. in zero gravity coalescing into a sphere shape.

I know we've been lied to our entire lives, but this guy isn't doing truth any justice.
    I'm not saying I agree with the flat earth concept, but there are many things in this video that raise questions. We have been programmed to believe the official government story since we started school.
    I personally never believed we've been to the moon, especially with 1950's/1960's technology. Now they tell us it will take at least 5 more years before we can go back, that's with today's technology! Why so long? I never believed the 9/11 lie, the Kennedy assassination, or the covid vaccine either.
    I know it's hard to keep an open mind to some of these things, since we've all been so hard wired to believe what the government tells us, and what they hide.

Maybe you can explain gravity for us?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I'm not saying I agree with the flat earth concept, but there are many things in this video that raise questions. We have been programmed to believe the official government story since we started school.
    I personally never believed we've been to the moon, especially with 1950's/1960's technology. Now they tell us it will take at least 5 more years before we can go back, that's with today's technology! Why so long? I never believed the 9/11 lie, the Kennedy assassination, or the covid vaccine either.
    I know it's hard to keep an open mind to some of these things, since we've all been so hard wired to believe what the government tells us, and what they hide.

Maybe you can explain gravity for us?
    Gravity at least in Newtonian physics means a force or pull, that tugs on another objects mass towards a larger object. I demonstrated this with my daughter for her science class using our trampoline. Put a bowling ball in the center and spin an object around it and it will stay in orbit until it is overcome by gravity and will get pulled towards the bowling ball, which is having its own mass pulled on by Earth, who is having its mass pulled on by the sun, who is having its mass pulled on by the galaxy in which we reside.

Now in modern physics where we have 120 different genders, and being on a "spectrum", I'm not sure. lol

I know that the force of gravity can be calculated to the amount of pull it will exert by an objects mass.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Gravity at least in Newtonian physics means a force or pull, that tugs on another objects mass towards a larger object. I demonstrated this with my daughter for her science class using our trampoline. Put a bowling ball in the center and spin an object around it and it will stay in orbit until it is overcome by gravity and will get pulled towards the bowling ball, which is having its own mass pulled on by Earth, who is having its mass pulled on by the sun, who is having its mass pulled on by the galaxy in which we reside.

Now in modern physics where we have 120 different genders, and being on a "spectrum", I'm not sure. lol

I know that the force of gravity can be calculated to the amount of pull it will exert by an objects mass.
    Sorry, that explains nothing. It is a force, but what is this force? It's not magnetism. Are we being pulled down to earth, or pressed down from above?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Sorry, that explains nothing. It is a force, but what is this force? It's not magnetism. Are we being pulled down to earth, or pressed down from above?
    The fact of the matter is all we have is observable data. We haven't advanced to the point yet where we can actively measure or discern whether the force is larger mass attraction of smaller mass, or actively being pressed down from above. Gravity is really only "felt" here on Earth, by us living beings who are as far as we know the only intelligent species on the planet who can ask the question of what IT is.

Theoretically speaking using Newtonian physics all mass has a degree of gravity, which if we got far away from Earth (beyond the moon) and had a collection of dirt, small rocks, etc they should, in theory be attracted to you as you are a larger mass in a zero-gravity setting.

That's an experiment I would love to do.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Do you know what gravity is? What holds our feet on the earth?
    I suggest you put it to the test; Extend and flap your arms, flying from the top of the Empire State Bldg.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I suggest you put it to the test; Extend and flap your arms, flying from the top of the Empire State Bldg.
    I know it's hard to have your mind challenged for the years of programming you've received.
    As I'm falling, am I being pushed down from above, or being pulled down?
    Look, our country and world is full of small minded people that need to form some kind of order in their brain.
    The government knows this and gives somewhat logical solutions for what is.
    Did you know 2 years ago that 70% of the population would allow themselves to be an experiment for the government, by putting an untested poison in their bodies?
    The bulk of society's pea brained people aren't ready for the hidden knowledge the government is in possession of.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

The fact of the matter is all we have is observable data. We haven't advanced to the point yet where we can actively measure or discern whether the force is larger mass attraction of smaller mass, or actively being pressed down from above. Gravity is really only "felt" here on Earth, by us living beings who are as far as we know the only intelligent species on the planet who can ask the question of what IT is.

Theoretically speaking using Newtonian physics all mass has a degree of gravity, which if we got far away from Earth (beyond the moon) and had a collection of dirt, small rocks, etc they should, in theory be attracted to you as you are a larger mass in a zero-gravity setting.

That's an experiment I would love to do.
    Your theory doesn't sound plausible because astronauts when in very little gravity, play with things in their space craft and the items aren't attracted to them.
    You do know two objects of different mass fall at the same speed in a vacuum, right?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Your theory doesn't sound plausible because astronauts when in very little gravity, play with things in their space craft and the items aren't attracted to them.
    You do know two objects of different mass fall at the same speed in a vacuum, right?
    Yes, I do know that. What I mean by that theoretical test would be away from the Earth's gravitational influence. Astronauts in space are subject to Earth's gravity, as they are in orbit around earth. Which if using Newtonian Physics means that they are in a constant state of falling / being thrown out into space due to the space stations orbit. Same with geosynchronous satellites etc.

The theoretical test would have to take place beyond the earth / moon and not in any sort of orbit to be able to accurately test if larger mass attracts smaller mass.