Thread: The cure for tyranny!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The cure for tyranny!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-place-needs/

I take them (Quercetin) separately with zinc, C and D3. There are too many vaccinated people getting sick and spreading the virus right now.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: The cure for tyranny!

"There are too many vaccinated people getting sick and spreading the virus right now"

What virus?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    "There are too many vaccinated people getting sick and spreading the virus right now"

What virus?
    The seasonal flu. The vaccinated have compromised/destroyed immune systems and catch the flu easily. They are spreading it.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The seasonal flu. The vaccinated have compromised/destroyed immune systems and catch the flu easily. They are spreading it.
    More than likely it is spike protein shedding

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/21/...on-vaccinated/

• Home
    • November
    • Nowhere To Run? Spike protein shedding, 5G wreaking havoc on humanity, particularly the non-vaccinated

5G COVID News
    Nowhere To Run? Spike protein shedding, 5G wreaking havoc on humanity, particularly the non-vaccinated

November 21, 2021admin
    TheCOVIDBlog.com
    November 21, 2021

Details at the
    link

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I think the whole viral theory of disease transmission is very much in question. I don't believe that seasonal flu is a contagious disease. And I seriously doubt that COVID-19 is anything more than a patented (in 2015!!!!) nucleotide sequence. It has never been isolated as a virus from humans and has never been proven to cause a disease.

That said, the average American's innate immunity is likely piss poor judging by the high rates of chronic disease and cancer. The diet is largely to blame. Our supermarket vegetables are devoid of minerals. Unless one supplements with the 90 essential nutrients (16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, 2 essential fatty acids, 60 minerals) one can never achieve peak health and immunity. Personally I have not had flu in over 15 years and I never get colds, have no allergies and maintain normal body weight and take no prescription drugs. In addition to a comprehensive supplement as stated above, the following taken daily will supercharge your immunity (but you must be gluten-free to insure absorption):

Vitamin D3 - 5000 IU
    Vitamin C - 1500 mg in three divided doses
    Selenium 200 mcg
    Iodine 1,000-3,000 mcg (1-3 mg)
    Zinc - 25-50 mg
    Quercetin (supplement or rich food sources: red onions, green tea, citrus fruits, blueberries and black berries, capers etc)
    Bioflavanoids (potentiate vitamin C - the whites of the peels of citrus fruits are loaded with them)
    Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols 400 IU

The following must be eliminated:
    processed sugar
    fried foods
    luncheon and smoked meats
    margarine and anything containing hydrogenated (trans) fats

The diet should emphasize fresh vegetables, healthy fats (butter, quacamole, seeds and nuts), some lean meat and fruits in moderation. Calorie intake should never exceed that required to maintain ideal weight. Most of us are too damn fat. I am 6' 3" and 190 lbs but I could lean down even more to 180.

Frankly, we don't have a choice about doing this. IMHO, the doctors are bought and paid for by big pharma and the so-called health industry has declared war on the people. Checking into a hospital today is turning yourself into a human ATM and greatly increasing your risk of death or disease. Eat properly, supplement, maintain a normal body weight, exercise regularly (long walks are sufficient for most) and you will avoid any need for doctors and hospitals. Almost all diseases are self-induced and therefore preventable. Just my two cents - I practice what I preach.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th January 2022),midnight rambler (6th January 2022),monty (7th January 2022),woodman (7th January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"The following must be eliminated:
    processed sugar
    fried foods
    luncheon and smoked meats
    margarine and anything containing hydrogenated (trans) fats

The diet should emphasize fresh vegetables, healthy fats (butter, quacamole, seeds and nuts), some lean meat and fruits in moderation."

Or as I am prone to observe

If you eliminate all causes of coronary heart disease you will live 5 years longer.

So please please please give up everything that makes your life enjoyable so that the last years of your life may profitably be enjoyed by the nursing home industry.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

EE_ (7th January 2022),monty (7th January 2022)