Thread: Is the clot shot gene therapy or not??

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Is the clot shot gene therapy or not??

I got into an argument today with someone over whether the depop shot is gene therapy. I've been unable to find any conclusive, reliable answer(s) in a quick web search, all info seems to be divided between the two camps.

Can someone please give me some direction?

TIA
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Is the clot shot gene therapy or not??

"Can someone please give me some direction?"

To All Whom These Presents Come - Greetings. The author of this Notice, Midnite Rangler, is seeking facts capable of proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that COVID related vaccines and boosters have no function in altering DNA or genes in the pricked recipient. Anyone possessing such information must contact Midnite at ________ by February 15th or be barred from future responses on the same topic. [Note: names have been altered to protect the not so innocent or partially guilty]

Run that in the legal section and see what response you get.

Notice is the first part of due process and endows Honored Recipient with an opportunity and right to inquire and if they choose not to exercise that right and opportunity it means they agree. Get the entire Public Domain to agree and see if you now have something akin to a FACT.

Of course you must look logically at the question posed. If nobody can prove there is no DNA or genes altering then doesn't it follow that there IS DNA or genes altering?

Proofs of negatives are difficult.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

It is

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (17th January 2022),midnight rambler (16th January 2022),monty (18th January 2022)

Thanks

What exactly is gene therapy?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    What exactly is gene therapy?
    On Moderna’s website they call the depop shot “an operating system” (like for a computer).

Pfizer CEO refers to it as “gene editing”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PPclXdGmHGSN/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (18th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Think of it like this.

In the past, with traditional vaccines, they would take preexisting organisms (packages of genetic code) and’s give that to your body to develop an immunity against.

With mRNA, they no longer are running code from nature on your body, but rather they are running their own arbitrary code on your body. Just like software, they can put both malicious code as well as good code in the same software payload.

Would you let someone run arbitrary closed source proprietary code on your computer? Why would you let it be run on your body? If it’s from a natural source like a dead virus then at least the likelihood of malicious back doors is low.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Ares (18th January 2022),ImaCannin (18th January 2022),midnight rambler (18th January 2022),monty (18th January 2022),woodman (18th January 2022)

Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to steel_ag For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (26th January 2022)

Platinum
    Thanks

I wish I had more time to devote to this- VERY short on time these days.

Here is how you can prove it-

1. Read one of Pfizer or Moderna MRNA patents. In the patents, they explicitly admit that they use CRISPR CA-9 technology.
    2. Now watch a video right from Moderna or Pfizer or what CRISPR technology is. They admit that it's gene editing tech! The videos are still out there but they probably won't be for long. While you are at save it the proof somewhere where it won't get memory holed.

Yes, I've done this before but I never organized it like I should have.

Peace out, cub scout.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th January 2022)