Dachsie comment:

Stumbled across this video via No Lies Radio emails I receive.

Pilot Captain Dan Hanley of 911pilots.org
tells his theory briefly at 22:09.

I did Not watch much more of the video so do not understand the full theory. Sounded from that brief description of his theory that the planes of 9-11 took off with regular commercial airline pilots at the controls. Then the "interrupted auto pilot system" took over controls of the planes and guided the planes to their targets. I assume planes crashed with real pilots and passengers killed, but did not listen further.

I am afraid this is just an effort to hold on to as much of the official 9-11 narrative as possible but still have Richard Gage appear relevant and marketable as as a "9-11 truth expert." Captain Hanley seems legit but I reject serious his theory as I vaguely understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3t6GxZ7-r8

1:47:41 video runtime

Captain Dan Hanley: The Hijackers & Planes on 9/11 - What Really Happened? [Part 2]
Streamed live on Jan 18, 2022
Dislike
Save
RichardGage911
546 subscribers
Do you really know what happened with the airplanes and the hijackers on 9/11?

My guest is Captain Dan Hanley, [911pilots.org] a retired civilian, military, and commercial airline pilot of 35 years who was illegally terminated in violation of RICO laws from United Airlines in 2003 for speaking out about his research on the 9/11 flights & hijackers.

Dan is an American citizen who has resided in Islamabad, Pakistan for over 10 years. He currently serves as director and international public spokesperson for the global grassroots effort 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers. The website is 911pilots.org and the YouTube channel there is “911pilots”.