Thread: Exclusive Tour with Ethan Wayne | John Wayne: An American Experience Exhibit

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Exclusive Tour with Ethan Wayne | John Wayne: An American Experience Exhibit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJK_KVoLW4

Exclusive Tour with Ethan Wayne | John Wayne: An American Experience Exhibit

11:05 video runtime

Jul 4, 2021

INSP
    50.2K subscribers

Ethan Wayne, son of John Wayne and CEO of John Wayne Enterprises, gave INSP an exclusive and personal tour of the John Wayne: An American Experience exhibit in Fort Worth, Texas.

For all your favorite Western stars, including John Wayne, find INSP in your lineup today!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Exclusive Tour with Ethan Wayne | John Wayne: An American Experience Exhibit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyRXu99Ag6s

8:13 video runtime

Why John Wayne Converted His Religion on His Deathbed

Jan 29, 2022

Facts Verse

8.91M subscribers

Did you know that John Wayne didn’t find Jesus until he was mere weeks away from death, or did you think that the Western icon had truly epitomized old-fashioned American values during his lifetime? John Wayne broke out onto the Hollywood scene after taking his first leading role in the 1930 picture The Big Trail. After John’s work on the film, he went on to have an immense career in show business that saw him predominantly working in Westerns and war films. John was always cast as the hero, and his All-American demeanor made many in the audience grow to consider him the epitome of old-fashioned values and morals.

▬Contents of this video▬
    00:00 - Intro
    00:42 - Body
    07:36 - Outro

____

Dachsie comment:

The Power of Mary- Rarely seen photo of John Wayne & Son Venerating the Blessed Mother – Grandson became Priest .
    February 5, 2020 stephen ryan 5478 Views

What a powerful photo Pinterest post, this photo was taken in the early 1950s while filming “The Quiet Man,” The photo was taken many years before his conversion The photo was taken in Cong, Ireland.

John Wayne’s first wife, Josephine. She prayed for many years for the conversion of her husband. She did not remarry until after his death, because she knew her marriage to him was still valid in the Catholic Church. Source Churchpop.com

All four of their children were raised in the Catholic faith, and his grandson is even a priest! whose conversion was ignited by a trip to medjugorje

The grandson of actor John Wayne, Fr. Matthew Munoz, shares his thoughts and insights on Our Lady’s coming to Medjugorje.

https://mysticpost.com/2020/02/the-p...by-medjugorje/

Thanks

Re: Exclusive Tour with Ethan Wayne | John Wayne: An American Experience Exhibit

John Wayne was my favorite actor. I remember going to the drive in with my grandma to see John Wayne and the cowboys.

It broke my heart when I started waking up to find he was a Freemason!

May 16, 1907 - June 11, 1979

Born Marion Morrison, "the Duke" appeared or starred in over 200 films in his fifty-year career, winning an Oscar for "True Grit," in 1969. Remembered for his definition of the American individualist of a mythical wild west, he came to represent America to several generations of movie-goers.

A Member of Glendale DeMolay Chapter during his high school days, Duke was also a freemason, like his father before him, receiving his Craft degrees in July 1970 in Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56, Tucson, Arizona. A Senior DeMolay, he was also awarded the DeMolay Legion of Honor in 1970. In December of that year, he joined the York Rite Bodies in California and became a Shriner in Al Malaikah Shrine Temple.

Initiated : July 9, 1970
    Passed : July 10, 1970
    Raised : July 11, 1970
    Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56, Tucson, Arizona,

wayne2.jpg
    Brother John Wayne - 33° (5/26/1907 - 6/11/1979)
    Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56, Tucson, AZ

wayne1.jpg
    This is a photo showing John Wayne receiving his Masonic
    Bible At Marion McDaniel Lodge 56 in Tucson, AZ, July 1970

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.