Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private Security GANG STALKING

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Private Security GANG STALKING

T.I. (< Ponce??)

revealed in detail, don't miss it, don't let this thread die now as some here would like

Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Private Security GANG STALKING

Concise and spiritual explanation of the western Stasi system, with weather report:

Clipped from 1:05:40 of this podcast: GOVINDA 20 0N 20 APRIL 20 2016
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

3. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (31st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Thank you for this video clip. Have not heard anything from Zeph Daniel in many years. I sort of became of "fan" of his years ago when he was a guest on Radio Liberty, Dr. Stan Monteith, when Zeph first came out with his book, Lamb.

I many ways, what he explains regarding how the spiritual world works rings true to me. But I would never, could never regard it as true Christian understanding of the spirtual world. I have read the lives of some of the saints and they seem to be wholly uninterested and unconcerned about "energy" and any of the manifestations they may be exhibiting as part of their advanced spiritual state. Those manifestations such as levitating and bilocation and others do not count as "miricales" in the old school Catholic canonization procedures. Those are "natural" manifestations that are just as side effect of spiritual advancement. They can be used for good or for evil and Satan can mimic these manifestations and we can be fooled by them very easily.

Thanks

Thank you for this video clip. Have not heard anything from Zeph Daniel in many years. I sort of became of "fan" of his years ago when he was a guest on Radio Liberty, Dr. Stan Monteith, when Zeph first came out with his book, Lamb.

I many ways, what he explains regarding how the spiritual world works rings true to me. But I would never, could never regard it as true Christian understanding of the spirtual world. I have read the lives of some of the saints and they seem to be wholly uninterested and unconcerned about "energy" and any of the manifestations they may be exhibiting as part of their advanced spiritual state. Those manifestations such as levitating and bilocation and others do not count as "miracles" in the old school Catholic canonization procedures. Those are "natural" manifestations that are just side effects of spiritual advancement. They can be used for good or for evil and Satan can mimic these manifestations and we can be fooled by them very easily.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I many ways, what he explains regarding how the spiritual world works rings true to me. But I would never, could never regard it as true Christian understanding of the spirtual world. I have read the lives of some of the saints and they seem to be wholly uninterested and unconcerned about "energy" and any of the manifestations they may be exhibiting as part of their advanced spiritual state. Those manifestations such as levitating and bilocation and others do not count as "miracles" in the old school Catholic canonization procedures. Those are "natural" manifestations that are just side effects of spiritual advancement. They can be used for good or for evil and Satan can mimic these manifestations and we can be fooled by them very easily.
    Padre Pio comes to mind.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Yes, I believe Padre Pio was a true saint, even though he was "canonized by "Pope" John Paul II.

Certain saints are classified as "mystics" and they exhibited many "other wordly" traits. Saint John of the Cross would float around in the trees at the monastery and had to be called down from the skies for lunch time.

Saint Theresa of Avilla would live on the holy communion host alone and not eating any food for months at a time. She would float to the communion rail.

Saint John Vianni , the "Cure of Ars" could hear confessions of several people in different parts of France at the exact same time, bilocation. He was actually there with each person and knew all the person's sins before they were even confessed. He gave good counsel to each penitent.

"Psychic" knowing all about a person is one of the more common spiritually advanced traits.

When these traits are exhibited by someone wanting to make money off of them, that is a sure sign that this is not coming from a Christian soul. Also if the super-human appearing abilities are used in any kind of manipulative way other than for the good of a person's or persons' soul, that too is a sign that the abilities do not come from God.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

mamboni (31st December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Video clip I linked above no longer works. Here is a duplicate:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Seemed to fit…relevant MGTOW rant on organized fallen feminine

Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development
    Male Morality/Justice-Based Morality (K)

Stage 1: Obedience and Punishment Orientation
    Stage 2: Individualism and Exchange
    Stage 3: Good Interpersonal Relationships
    Stage 4: Maintaining the Social Order
    Stage 5: Social Contract and Individual Rights
    Stage 6: Universal Principles

Gilligan's Stages of Ethics of Care
    Female Morality/Care-Based Morality (r)

Stage 1: Obedience and Punishment Orientation Individual Survival
    Stage 2: Individualism and Exchange Care and responsibility for others
    Stage 3: Good Interpersonal Relationships Balance of care for self and others
    Stage 4: Maintaining the Social Order
    Stage 5: Social Contract and Individual Rights
    Stage 6: Universal Principles

Start at 2:30 to save some time. Interesting similarities between government, 'deep-state' government, Masonic, Judaic, corporate, etc. censorship and control with biological expressions of female balance of care and the conflict that can occur with more masculine morality.

Sandman: Why Do Women Censor Men? - MGTOW

11. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (11th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Yes, I believe Padre Pio was a true saint, even though he was "canonized by "Pope" John Paul II.

Certain saints are classified as "mystics" and they exhibited many "other wordly" traits. Saint John of the Cross would float around in the trees at the monastery and had to be called down from the skies for lunch time.

Saint Theresa of Avilla would live on the holy communion host alone and not eating any food for months at a time. She would float to the communion rail.

Saint John Vianni , the "Cure of Ars" could hear confessions of several people in different parts of France at the exact same time, bilocation. He was actually there with each person and knew all the person's sins before they were even confessed. He gave good counsel to each penitent.

"Psychic" knowing all about a person is one of the more common spiritually advanced traits.

When these traits are exhibited by someone wanting to make money off of them, that is a sure sign that this is not coming from a Christian soul. Also if the super-human appearing abilities are used in any kind of manipulative way other than for the good of a person's or persons' soul, that too is a sign that the abilities do not come from God.

How can you post in such great detail above yet intentionally ignore THIS RELEVANT THREAD here at GSUS ? ? ?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

How can you post in such great detail above yet intentionally ignore THIS RELEVANT THREAD here at GSUS ? ? ?

From Horder:

I think this kind of architecture is chosen to divert blame from Jews to reptillians, the Vatican, Masons etc. Same as the Masonic hand signs shown in pics of public figures.
    Jackie did it and you know it!