Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Trucker Protest Vaccine Mandate

Thanks

Re: Canadian Trucker Protest Vaccine Mandate

While everyone is focused on the truckers,

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    While everyone is focused on the truckers,

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?

The $64,000,000 question!
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    It puzzles me why the Truckers would use GoFundMe. That company is crooked as a dog's hind leg and everybody who cares about freedom ought to well know that by now.
    $10,121,100.00
    https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/27964

UPDATE - After an Ottawa city councilor called on GoFundMe to "cut off the pipeline of funding" to the "unlawful mercenaries" protesting, the platform seems to have suspended the trucker convoy page.

@disclosetv
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (2nd February 2022)

Thanks

If all the truckers are protesting in the cities, and their trucks are not delivering products at all, wouldn’t this put more of a strain on the dwindling food supply in the stores?

Is the POS government Going to use this trucker strike as reason why the shelves are empty?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Canada has a new interim Conservative leader and the triple clot-shoted Globalist Crime Minister is still malfunctioning with the sniffles.

msn.com: Trudeau: Ottawa residents need their ‘lives back,’ won’t commit to negotiate with truckers
    21 hrs ago
    "This is protesting people going about their daily lives, harassing people who dare wear masks or follow public health rules. Expressing hateful approaches, showing hateful symbols of genocide, of racism. These are things that are absolutely unacceptable," Trudeau said.

"And the people of Ottawa deserve to have their lives back, deserve to have their neighbourhoods back."
    globalnews.ca: Candice Bergen calls on Liberals to extend ‘olive branch’ to trucker convoy
    February 4, 2022
    Candice Bergen says her goal as interim leader of Canada’s Official Opposition will be to strengthen the conservative movement and leave the next leader with a party that’s ready to win.

The Conservative caucus elected the Manitoba MP and former deputy party leader on Wednesday to serve as interim head after a majority of MPs ousted Erin O’Toole from the top job...

Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland responded to Bergen in question period, reiterating the Liberal government’s condemnation of the desecration of monuments and the displaying of hateful symbols during the protest.

“Maybe all the horns have affected her hearing,” Bergen shot back, “because I don’t know if she heard my question. Where is the olive branch?”

Freeland replied that her hearing was fine and she clearly heard remarks by her Liberal colleague, MP Greg Fergus, who she said explained how it feels for Black Canadians to see swastikas and confederate flags in the nation’s capital.

Bergen dismissed Freeland’s response as “classic gaslighting,” adding it was “disappointing” to hear from the deputy prime minister.
    Along with WEF controlled western nations continued hysteria and medical malpractice and democide over sniffles, Inflation and currency desecration is going on. This exchange from two months ago aged well:

'Read a book or two': Freeland, Bergin spar over rising inflation sparked by COVID-19

3:25
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

If that lower photo shows 75 year old Candace Bergen on the left in red, all I can say is that she has had loads of plastic surgery.

I really don't care to hear from Hollywood types about important social issues. They may be good at their craft of acting and the performing arts, but they are generally vacuous on prominent social issues and just chime in with their comments to boost their aged waning careers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

keehah (5th February 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    If all the truckers are protesting in the cities, and their trucks are not delivering products at all, wouldn’t this put more of a strain on the dwindling food supply in the stores?

Is the POS government Going to use this trucker strike as reason why the shelves are empty?
    I tend to agree with your thinking. When I realized the trucks aren’t running through here like the were before the Canadian Protest I decided I had better get what I could from the local Raley’s grocery store. Yesterday morning I went early to the store expecting to see bare shelves. Much to my surprise everything was well stocked. Raley’s is a Sacramento based company. They have their own fleet of truck to service their stores.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (4th February 2022)

Thanks

Farmers join truckers in Toronto

BREAKING NEWS

22:48 Friday, February 04, 2022

HOME NEWS FARMERS JOIN HISTORIC FREEDOM CONVOY

on: February 04, 2022In: News
    Hagersville, Ontario, crop farmer Kevin Veurink at the epicentre of the protest in front of Parliament Hill on Feb. 1. Horns and music blared around him. (Patrick Meagher photo)

Convoy parks in Ottawa, demands end to cross-border vaccine passports

Nelson Zandbergen
    and Patrick Meagher

OTTAWA — Jubilant truckers occupying the streets around Parliament Hill vowed to remain with their parking brakes firmly engaged as the freedom convoy protest approached its second weekend in Ottawa.

“We’re willing to stay until the end — months, it doesn’t matter,” DJ Wassenaar, a cash-cropper and co-owner of a related trucking and construction company from Jarvis, Ontario, told Farmers Forum.

Wassenaar arrived back at home in the southwestern Ontario town Jan. 31, after four nights parked near the epicentre of the protest at the head of Wellington, across from the Hill. One of his employees, a fellow fervent believer in the cause, took over minding the Kenworth tractor with sleeper cabin.
    Wassenaar said he’s prepared to go back to the Nation’s Capital to relieve his employee.

The wheels could be removed from the truck if necessary to prevent it from being towed — a tactic other truckers are considering as well, he said.
    “The pressure’s on, the energy is great,” Wassenaar exclaimed, clearly enthused at what he witnessed both driving to Ottawa and upon arrival. “It was cold, but it did not stop the people from coming out. They were incredible. They were warriors out there.”

If not for their masks, he said, the police officers on scene wouldn’t be able to hide their otherwise clear “excitement” and smiles at the rally.
    He reported meeting recent immigrants who told him they were even more proud to be Canadian than on the day they took the oath of citizenship.
    And contrary to media reports, he recounted a great welcome from the community. Donated food kept both himself and another employee fed. “People were walking up to my cab with coffee,” he said, “and I had the best beef burritos of my life.”

A hockey coach with access to a hotel room allowed truckers to use the washroom and shower facilities, he said.

Wassenaar also reported receiving enough e-transfers from supportive individuals and friends to defray all costs to date associated with having his truck in Ottawa. “It hasn’t cost me a cent.”

Ensuring all of those trucks don’t run out of fuel is a crucial next step, he suggested, adding that guys were talking about using side-by-side ATVs to haul jerry cans already being used to fetch diesel up to the machines.

Kevin Veurink, a cash crop farmer from Hagersville, explained that a fuel tank pulled up a few blocks away, behind a police barricade. He and others use a wheelbarrow to bring filled-up jerry cans back to their trucks.

Veurink’s transport is parked directly in front of Parliament Hill, on Wellington Street, draped in a Canadian flag and a sign that reads, “God keep our land glorious and free.”

“Everyone in my group from Western Ontario is going to stick it out until the job gets done,” he said, echoing Wassenaar.

He added that if they are still there in the spring, he will leave the truck in good hands to come home, plant crops and then return to the Hill.

Veurink called out the mainstream news media for tarnishing the freedom convoy with distorted facts. “It’s very positive here,” he said. “That’s how you bring a country together. I hear there are more trucks coming.”

Veurink said he spends a lot of time in the truck and his new trucker friends with rooms in nearby hotels, sharing keys with him so he can shower. Free food is everywhere. Barbecues set up on the streets offer farmers free burgers, hotdogs and even pancakes. Supporters pass around bottled water, Gatorade, apples, bananas, chocolate bars, coffee and cupcakes. There are so many supporters with so much food that Veurink says he has to turn down about half of what he is offered.

Blenheim-based Chris Van De Wiele, at the wheel of a transport pulling a sailboat, said he was willing to stay in Ottawa “as long as it takes … till the job is fulfilled.”

“This is to protect all Canadians from government overreach, to stand for choice,” the Kent Farm Supply employee said, adding that participants are “not here for violence or destruction.”

“We are here to take back Canada for the people. This is not about crossing borders as the mainstream media would like the people to believe with their government-funded media machine.”

He said he was graciously hosted at the home of an Arnprior couple who recently fed him breakfast and did his
    laundry.

Thanks

Tommy Robinson News has an embeded vid of the farm tractor on the streets in Toronto

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/32150

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

This is the face of brutal totalitarian filthy lying communism accusing others of what they themselves are doing. That is classsoc communism. Where did they dig up that filthy Slolly Slug?

Americans need to support these Canadians and smash Fidel Trudeau and communist gang of thugs in every creative subversive way possible.

This is Communism. !

https://beckernews.com/new-freedom-c...ctivity-44003/

Freedom Convoy Attorney Has 'Disturbing' Update on Canadian Government Activity

Written by Kyle Becker

On Friday, the crowdsourcing platform GoFundMe, at the behest of the Ottawa Police, seized over $10 million in charitable contributions that were meant for the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers.

Later that day, an attorney working with the Freedom Convoy organizers named Keith Wilson delivered a chilling statement about what they were up against.

“It’s Friday, February 4th,” Wilson said. “And I’m speaking to you from the hotel at the center of the truckers freedom convoy in downtown Ottawa.”

“Over the past year, the federal government in Canada or prime minister, Trudeau has taken away Canadians’ charter rights, constitutional rights to travel freely, has taken away truckers’ rights to travel, their mobility rights, their ability to make a living under the constitution for those who’ve chosen to be unvaccinated,” he continued.

“This afternoon, the chief of the city police for Ottawa made announcements that are disturbing and should trouble Canadians and those around the world who support this trucker protest for freedom,” the lawyer added. “The police chief essentially announced an assault on the protestors. He announced that very specific measures that we normally only see instituted by oppressive regimes around the world would be initiated. He effectively announced that he is going to be taking away Canadian’s charter right of peaceful assembly and freedom of expression.”

“We are being censored,” he said. “Please get this out to the world.”

On Friday, Ottawa police said they are “stepping up measures to protect downtown neighbourhoods,” according to CTV News Ottawa.

“Chief Peter Sloly announced a new ‘surge and contain strategy’ Friday that he said would ‘restore order, hold offenders to account and protect our neighbourhoods’,” CTV News Ottawa added.

“The strategy includes sending 150 more officers to affected neighbourhoods to target unlawful behaviour connected to the ongoing occupation, which is a protest against COVID-19 mandates,” the report noted.

“The surge will deliver a clear message to the demonstrators: the lawlessness must end,” Chief Sloly said.

“The new measures also include barricading the protest ‘red zone’ using hundreds of concrete and heavy-equipment barricades, cutting off access to the downtown core for more vehicles,” CTV Ottawa continued. “Sloly said this will further isolate and contain the demonstration.”

“Incoming vehicles will be directed to designated parking zones outside the downtown core, and vehicles parked illegally will be ticketed and towed,” the report said. “Police said they may close highways, interprovincial bridges and major roadways to keep vehicles out of downtown. The city released a full list of road closures Friday afternoon.”

“Deputy Chief Steve Bell said police are expecting 300 to 400 trucks to try to enter the downtown core throughout the weekend, along with up to 2,000 people on foot,” the report added. “He also said police are expecting about 1,000 counter-protesters.”

“Bell said he understands residents’ frustration, but asked counter-protesters not to come downtown this weekend,” the report noted.

“We would like to not have that to be another dynamic we have to manage,” he said. “Let us successfully work to restore the trust and confidence in the police, restore feelings of safety and security in the neighbourhood, by being able to deploy our resources.”

‘There are about 200 to 250 trucks parked in the city right now,’ he said.

“Police say they have also increased efforts to identify protesters who are funding and enabling unlawful activity,” CTV Ottawa reported.

“The hatred, violence, and illegal acts that Ottawa residents and businesses have endured over the last week is unacceptable in any circumstance,” Sloly said.

“The current occupation of the Parliamentary Precinct remains unresolved despite significant success in reducing the number of trucks/demonstrators while preventing riots, injuries and death. We take no solace in these operational successes,” he added.

Rebel News reported that crime in the area of the protests is actually lower than what is typical for Ottawa.

“The crime rate in Ottawa, however, has declined during the convoy’s occupation as reported Friday morning in Blacklock’s Reporter”:

The truckers’ blockade covers ten square blocks in the Centretown district. Preliminary police data show street crime fell sharply in the district since the protest began last Friday.

The district saw 31 police calls for robbery, assault, drug trafficking, public drunkenness, stolen vehicles, store break-ins and other crimes in the week prior to the protest. There were three reports of street crime since the protest began for mischief, robbery and auto theft. Police yesterday said data were incomplete.

“There have been no riots, injuries or deaths,” Police Chief Peter Sloly testified Wednesday at the Municipal Police Services Board. “We are arresting, charging and investigating bad actors.” All charges against truckers to date involved routine traffic violations or breach of a local noise bylaw for horn honking.

The Freedom Convoy’s attorney, Keith Wilson, has confirmed that the new donation site is with the Christian crowdsourcing site GiveSendGo, which has pledged not to deplatform the Freedom Convoy organizers.