https://jamesfetzer.org/2022/02/sand...hool-massacre/

Dachsie comment:

Cebu_4_2
Sandy Hook families reach historic $73M settlement with gunmaker Remington

Has posted in the General Discussion area of this forum, but I believe it would be better to post in this more appropriate area and this will allow posting of images that are crucial to Dr. James Fetzer's excellent exposure and analysis of this False Flag event of 12-14-12.

I do not like the title of this article by Dr. Fetzer...

Sandy Hook families settle with Remington over 2012 school massacre.

These are not "families" of Sandy Hook fake victims and there was no "school massacre."

https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?ur...H56UgvEv9A--~D

Dachsie comment: It is freakin' amazing that the plotters of this false flag event used the same crisis actor to play the role of two mothers of fake victims in two separate false flag events, Sandy Hook and Charlottesville. This was a fake event to push gun control and destruction of the Second Amendment.

This fake mom crisis actor will never be seen in public ever again in the USA, as is the case with all the other crisis actors used and reused in the multiple false flag events on US soil over last 75 years.

Sandy Hook families settle with Remington over 2012 school massacre

February 15, 2022 James Fetzerblog
Jim Fetzer[
B][/B]

[Editor’s note: When I sought to intervene in this case, I was opposed by BOTH the Plaintiff AND the Defendant. That the Plaintiffs should object was not surprising, but Remington, too? ]

Does that give you the least hint that the fix was in? Considering my attempts to make the court and counsel aware have been repeatedly rebuffed, it appears that whether this was a staged event–actually, a 2-day FEMA “mass casualty exercise involving children”, for which we even found the manual and published as Appendix A to NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK (2015; 2nd ed., 2016), doesn’t matter to the parties in this case. Think about it! I published before that this $33,000,000 lawsuit was an insurance scam. Now I’m told they settled for $73,000,000. And the first name Plaintiff, Donna Soto, mother of Victoria Soto, also played the role of Susan Bro, mother of Heather Heyer, in Charlottesville. ]

What the story tells us

SNIP

Link to article at original posting to view multiple damning photos Dr. Fetzer has revealed.

The photos tell the truth story.

"Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latin phrase meaning “false in one thing, false in everything.” At common law, it is the legal principle that a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter. Can anyone doubt that the photo sent around the world was staged? and if it was staged, the rest of the event was also staged? It’s insulting that we are being played again and again. The fraud is obvious on its face."

The defendant in this case was Remington gun maker and they objected to Dr. Fetzer's relevant facts for the case to be introduced which shows Remington was in on this most loathsome deception ! The entire state and local government of the state of Connecticut is forever branded as a most corrupt entity. The filthy communists and fascists who have taken over the USA must take away the people's right to keep and bear arms first, before they carry out the rest of the coupe d'etat. Glad to observe we the people are buying, keeping and bearing arms more than ever and we won't back down.

It is just part of the whole rotten script for Remington to go out of business and the amount of dollars awarded does not represent in reality any actual legal awards being transferred. The entire money part of the story is just more giant fakery, just like the USA money system and legal system.

This was a DEEP STATE OPERATION from start to finish and this entire lawsuit and settlement is part of the whole fake bamboozlement of the American people./SIZE]