Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WW4 kicked off in Ukraine...?

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: WW4 kicked off in Ukraine...?

China is evil because China sides with those cia-types who would make China billions of dollars. China is 100% jewish in that China does not care about the poor in the world suffering from the cia, China wants to side with the cia to make some money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgppKq8UU

China is the sellout.

Everybody who has suffered from the zionists and cia, China wants to make money from their suffering and leave those resisting evil in worse condition than before to make more money.

China is 100% evil. As evil as the cia. That is their own.

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    China is evil because China sides with those cia-types who would make China billions of dollars. China is 100% jewish in that China does not care about the poor in the world suffering from the cia, China wants to side with the cia to make some money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgppKq8UU

China is the sellout.

Everybody who has suffered from the zionists and cia, China wants to make money from their suffering and leave those resisting evil in worse condition than before to make more money.

China is 100% evil. As evil as the cia. That is their own.
    I don’t think China is very Jewish, nor are the Jewish very Chinese…
    An END THE FED, Ron Paul kind of Liberty guy.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post
    Spend some time on Chinese forums, each chink is celebrating that white Europeans are suffering from the yid putin invasions. Chinese hate white Caucasians more than jews hate whites.

China sellout. Both China and the Saudis bought up shares in the wall street banks when libertarians were taking out the banks one by one to end the US empire:

https://goldsilver.com/blog/why-the-...arket-forever/

China sell out:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-DLB-3968

China wants to make money to save the US zio-empire, everything we libertarians can do to crash the system, China enters to save the zionist banksters with fresh investments.

Textbook case of a sell out.

China is 100% on the cia side to save the world from a libertarian free world based on gold and silver.

That money from made in China is not being spent to end the US empire, the money goes to save wall street, the cia war machine and the banksters.

GIM1 silver and gold investors were taking out the banks one by one, along with other libertarians. Then China invests hundreds of billions of dollars with the Saudis to save the banks. Anything Ron Paul says on the Ron Paul liberty report about a crash to return to gold and silver, China is working with the cia and wall street to keep the banksters going.

China is a sell out. Not part of the resistance at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post
    All of Mao's top advisors and all of the money came from the small hats.

Communism is Judaism in government form
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd February 2022),midnight rambler (22nd February 2022),monty (22nd February 2022),woodman (22nd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Ukraine is highly mineralized and also has 570 years of coal reserves in Donetsk Basin, Donbass

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/2929

President Assad is working on economic partnership with Donetsk and Lugansk Peoples Republics: #Ukraine resources:
    The Donetsk basin (Donbass) is the largest coal industry in #Ukraine. The discovered reserves of industrial categories of Donbass coal are 57 billion tons. With an annual production of 100 million tons, these reserves will last for 570 years.

The area of the basin is about 60,000 sq. km. (50,000 sq. km. within the Ukrainian border). The eastern part of the Donetsk basin is located in the Rostov region of Russia. Industrial coal mining began in 1795.

Donbass is the industrial heartland of Ukraine and one of the major industrial and mining-metallurgical complexes of Europe. It is the most urbanized and 'Russified' area of Ukraine. Kharkiv, Dnipro and Donetsk are the main cities.

There are three main oil and gas bearing provinces in Ukraine. The main one is the Dnieper-Donetsk oil and gas province discovered in the 1950s. Oil deposits lie mainly at the depth of about 4,500 meters, gas and gas condensate - 5,000-6,000 meters.

Ukraine has the largest reserves of titanium in Europe. 15 titanium deposits have been discovered in the country (4 of which are being developed). The deposits are located in the Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, and Donetsk regions.

Ukraine has 1.8% of world uranium reserves, 45.6 thousand tons. There are 17 deposits (14 in the Kirovohrad region, 2 in the Nikolaev region, 1 in the Dnipropetrovsk region).
    In Ukraine, the total gold reserves are 3,200 tons.

More than 20,000 deposits and manifestations of 200 different minerals have been discovered in Ukraine. Of these, 7,807 deposits of 94 types of minerals are of industrial importance. Ukraine holds one of the leading places in the reserves and extraction of iron, manganese, titanium-zirconium ores, non-metallic raw materials.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd February 2022),midnight rambler (23rd February 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Downloaded and watched a Tucker episode last week that had a Hannity segment at the end and Hannity was back in full (default?) Neocon mode again accepting and promoting the Biden administration's attempts to start another 'round' of bullshit war and war crimes.

Is 99.97% of mainstream cable news war criming again?

The News Junkie's Cartoons: Democrat Pelosi: Putin is "the same tyrant who attacked our democracy in 2016."

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd February 2022),midnight rambler (23rd February 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

This is a great idea...a no fly zone over Ukraine.

/s

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...576102913.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Watched a Tucker clip last week that had some Hannity at the end and Hannity was back in full (default?) Neocon mode again accepting and promoting the Biden administration's attempts to start another 'round' of bullshit war and war crimes.

Is 99.97% of mainstream cable news war criming again?
    I don't usually watch much TV, but since this Ukraine crap started, I've been watching a bit more.

Anyway, Tucker and Laura Ingraham aren't onboard--Tucker at least questions why the hell are we worried about Ukraine's border when we have a southern border that's wide open with an on-going invasion (I think Laura has also expressed similar sentiments).

I briefly caught a few seconds of Grant Stinchfield on Newsmax (maybe at same time as Tucker), saying Tucker was completely wrong, and I assumed he (Grant) was onboard with the Neocon BS about Russia/Ukraine and turned it off.

Anyway, I thought this from Emerald Robinson on Hannity was worth a read (fwiw- Emerald was Newsmax's DC correspondent until she got suspended for posting too much truth on her twitter about kill shots and luciferase). Her post on Hannity gets into the behind the scenes intrigues with Hannity and his text messages to Trump insiders around the stolen election/Jan 6th.

What Happened To Hannity?

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-hannity?utm_source=url

(I personally can't stand Hannity for many reasons- he talks over people, he was horrible on Operation Covid hoax and seemed to push his audience to take the kill shot, constantly has Lindsey Psychopath Graham on, and now he's promoting Dr Oz for PA senator)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (24th February 2022),monty (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I don't usually watch much TV, but since this Ukraine crap started, I've been watching a bit more.

Anyway, Tucker and Laura Ingraham aren't onboard--Tucker at least questions why the hell are we worried about Ukraine's border when we have a southern border that's wide open with an on-going invasion (I think Laura has also expressed similar sentiments).

I briefly caught a few seconds of Grant Stinchfield on Newsmax (maybe at same time as Tucker), saying Tucker was completely wrong, and I assumed he (Grant) was onboard with the Neocon BS about Russia/Ukraine and turned it off.

Anyway, I thought this from Emerald Robinson on Hannity was worth a read (fwiw- Emerald was Newsmax's DC correspondent until she got suspended for posting too much truth on her twitter about kill shots and luciferase). Her post on Hannity gets into the behind the scenes intrigues with Hannity and his text messages to Trump insiders around the stolen election/Jan 6th.

What Happened To Hannity?

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-hannity?utm_source=url

(I personally can't stand Hannity for many reasons- he talks over people, he was horrible on Operation Covid hoax and seemed to push his audience to take the kill shot, constantly has Lindsey Psychopath Graham on, and now he's promoting Dr Oz for PA senator)
    Hannity is a piece of shit shill for the Murdoch brothers.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!