Thread: WW4 kicked off in Ukraine...?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,247 Times in 2,458 Posts

Re: WW4 kicked off in Ukraine...?

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post

Yeah, that says it all!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th March 2022),osoab (4th March 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,573 Times in 7,722 Posts

Ukrainian woman truth bombs nooz show stunning the talking heads -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zPhWyVd2QatM/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Elmr_Fudd_again/status/1499440830477701124?
    OMG ⚠️ OMG ⚠️ Journalist and war correspondent Anne - Laure Bonnell , who is in Ukraine ���� shocks the followers ‘I am not a party and i do not defend Putin , but the truth is, i am close to civilians ,what i say is that the Ukrainian army is bombing its own people

Good thread here on jewish Ukrainian oligarch who controls Zelensky:

https://twitter.com/AristophanesTX/s...48091347308544

I'm gonna do a thread on something that many American posters might not know, about the rise of Zelensky to President of Ukraine. Buckle up, THREAD:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th March 2022),osoab (4th March 2022)

Thanks

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

This war is a war of propaganda, just like every other war. The US public must be brought on board to support the propagandist, in the event the US decides to expand the war, possibly using US troops. We are bombarded today on TV to hate Russia and the Russia people, even more then past wars.
    Thankfully we have the internet to expose their lies and deceit...many are not buying their bullshit anymore.
    When everyone on TV is pushing your thinking in one direction, maybe you should be going in the opposite direction.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th March 2022),midnight rambler (4th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    This war is a war of propaganda, just like ever other war. The US public must be brought on board to support the propagandist, in the event the US decides to expand the war, possibly using US troops. We are bombarded today on TV to hate Russia and the Russia people, even more then past wars.
    Thankfully we have the internet to expose their lies and deceit...many are not buying their bullshit anymore.
    When everyone on TV is pushing your thinking in one direction, maybe you should be going in the opposite direction.
    Yup, propaganda just as bad as lead up to the Iraq war. MSM is definitely the enemy of the American people (and people of the world). US govt is also our enemy. And we have a serious problem with brainwashed sheep who still believe the corrupt MSM and evil US govt.

fwiw- Russia says Zelensky is in Poland (and apparently his Ukrainian/Israeli/Cypriot puppet master, Kolomoisky,lives in Switzerland)

https://www.india.com/news/world/vol...ussia-5269632/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yup, propaganda just as bad as lead up to the Iraq war. MSM is definitely the enemy of the American people (and people of the world). US govt is also our enemy. And we have a serious problem with brainwashed sheep who still believe the corrupt MSM and evil US govt.

fwiw- Russia says Zelensky is in Poland (and apparently his Ukrainian/Israeli/Cypriot puppet master, Kolomoisky,lives in Switzerland)

https://www.india.com/news/world/vol...ussia-5269632/
    Seems like the MSM is backing off calling Zelensky courageous and a hero.
    Maybe he did leave Ukraine and he's in Poland, leaving the Ukrainian citizens to die fighting for their country and to keep him in power.
    Would they now call him a coward if they knew he left?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Apparently my Brave browser is blocking Russia Today. So I switched to Safari and it opened on this article regarding the nuke plant -

https://www.rt.com/russia/551210-rus...tion-incident/

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th March 2022),osoab (4th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Seems like the MSM is backing off calling Zelensky courageous and a hero.
    Maybe he did leave Ukraine and he's in Poland, leaving the Ukrainian citizens to die fighting for their country and to keep him in power.
    Would they now call him a coward if they knew he left?
    Yeah, I would think they would call him a coward if they knew he left.
    The whole thing is sick-- a bunch of jews trying to get white people to kill each other, and a bunch of jews literally trying to start WW3.
    Apparently jew puppet Zelensky is controlled by jewish Ukrainian oligarch Kolomoisky who doesn't even live in Ukraine--he lives in Switzerland.

Meanwhile, I turned on talmudvision tonight, just for a second to catch the end of Hannity to see what BS he was pushing, and he played a clip of jewish puppet Zelensky giving a speech somewhere, asking for help, saying "If Ukraine falls, the rest of Europe will fall"--what a load of BS!!! I hope people/sheep are seeing through this crap!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Apparently my Brave browser is blocking Russia Today. So I switched to Safari and it opened on this article regarding the nuke plant -

https://www.rt.com/russia/551210-rus...tion-incident/

Okay, I can't open that, so I need to download Safari?