Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: WW4 kicked off in Ukraine...?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: WW4 kicked off in Ukraine...?

nothing new here...just another jew destroying a nation

republicworld.com: Russia-Ukraine War: Zelenskyy Signs Law Allowing Seizure Of Russian Property In Ukraine
    10th March, 2022
    breitbart.com: Jailbreak: Zelensky Says Ukraine to Free Inmates with ‘Combat Experience’
    28 Feb 2022
    reuters.com: Ukraine's Zelenskiy calls on citizens to fight, promises weapons
    Feb 24
    fpmag.net: USA is sacrificing Ukraine civilians to make war crime claims, but armed civilians are actually combatants
    March 8, 2022
    peoplesworld.org: Once Zelensky falls, U.S. plans to turn Ukraine into Afghanistan
    March 10, 2022
    stateofpress.com: Hillary Clinton compares Ukraine to Afghanistan
    2 weeks ago
    “Remember, the Russians invaded Afghanistan back in 1980 (sic),” the former US presidential candidate and ex-secretary of state said on Monday in an MSNBC interview. “And although no country went in, they certainly had a lot of countries supplying arms and advice and even some advisers to those who were recruited to fight Russia.”

As Clinton noted, the Afghanistan war “didn’t end well” for the Soviet Union, despite its status as a military superpower. “There were other unintended consequences, as we know,” she added with a smile – apparently referring to the fact that arming radical Islamists in Afghanistan gave rise to Al-Qaeda and led to 9/11 attacks in the US – “but the fact is that a very motivated and then funded and armed insurgency basically drove the Russians out of Afghanistan.”
    theguardian.com: Grisly urban warfare looms unless west beefs up Ukraine arms supply
    14 Mar 2022
    libertarianinstitute.org: Foreign Fighters Arrive in Ukraine to Repel Russian Invasion
    Mar 4, 2022
    forbes.com: Zelensky Calls For Congress To ‘Remember’ 9/11 And Pearl Harbor In Appeal For Further Aid
    51 minutes ago

rescue.org: Crisis in Afghanistan: Unprecedented hunger after the conflict
    January 7, 2022
    Afghanistan rises to the top of Watchlist as the population increasingly cannot meet basic needs and the economy and public services collapse, despite the end of major conflict.
    dailymail.co.uk: Biden uses emergency powers to divide $7billion in frozen Afghan funds between the victims of 9/11 and to help the humanitarian crisis - but offers little details on how they will stop it falling into Taliban hands
    11 February 2022

thejc.com: Volodymyr Zelensky: A modern Jewish hero forged in the tradition of the Maccabees
    MARCH 03, 2022
    “The Talmud says that when a shepherd is angry with his flock, he puts a blind sheep in front to lead it. And the corollary of that is that when the shepherd is favourably disposed, he gives it a sheep to lead it that can see. That is Zelensky.”
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

nypressnews.com: President Zelensky Gets 3-Minute Standing Ovation From Canadian Parliament
    1 day ago
    Zelensky appeared via zoom before the governmental body, appealing for aid. when he was done, everyone, including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, rose to their feet with thunderous applause that lasted not one, not 2 but 3 full minutes.

Zelensky’s speech was rousing. He pointed out 97 children have died in Ukraine in the last 20 days. He asked how Canadians would feel if Russian forces decided to take over Vancouver or attack the popular CN Tower in Toronto.
    thehill.com: Congress gives standing ovation to Zelensky
    03/16/22
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky received a standing ovation from Congress ahead of his address to lawmakers on Wednesday.

“Mr. President, it is my honor to present to you the Congress of the United States, which has great respect and admiration and appreciation for your courageous leadership. Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky. Slava Ukraini!” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said as she introduced the Ukrainian president, leading to another round of applause.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Congress looked like a bunch of trained seals. Too bad congress never supports the American people this much. They hate us.
    Zelensky is a Neo-Nazi corrupt thug!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th March 2022),Bigjon (16th March 2022),keehah (17th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Just found this, haven't listened yet. Catherine Austin Fitts and

Reset in Ukraine with Karel van Wolferen

https://tube2.solari.com/videos/reset-in-ukraine-with-karel-van-wolferen-1080p-hls/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (17th March 2022),midnight rambler (17th March 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

Wow, their plans were well established three years ago, this Zelenskyy advisor predicts VERY accurately...somehow -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ykloRpHhkQ6N/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

keehah (18th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

fwiw...

Vladimir Putin's speech to Russia and the World 3/16/2022

I wouldn't change a single word

https://thomashuxley.substack.com/p/putins-speech-to-russia-and-the-world?s=w

The above video is just a JPEG image. It will not take you anywhere. The embed feature for the video of Putin’s critical update on Ukraine (3/16/2022) has been blocked to limit its spread. I can’t put the actual video here. It generates an error message. Click the link below. It has good English subtitles instead of an incomprehensible goofy American overdub. JAE/GAE must absolutely block this content.

The Russian President lays out the entire Satanic New World Order and its plans. He knows exactly what he’s up against. There are full subtitles of his speech up to the 37:30 mark. Then cabinet members give reports, but generally without subtitles. It’s up to you to judge Putin’s sincerity. For me, it’s obvious. The opposite of CLOWN WORLD.
    Click here for his critical 3/16/2022 speech.

if you click on the three dots (...) to the right of the like/dislike, it gives you the transcript where the chat usually is.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th March 2022),woodman (19th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Russia Exploits Ukraine’s Western Flank
    By Larry Johnson
    Published March 19, 2022 at 8:51pm

Russian military strikes in Western Ukraine during the past week have shocked and alarmed NATO officials. The first blow came on Sunday, March 13 at Yavoriv, Ukraine. Russia hit the base with several missiles, some reportedly hypersonic. Over 200 personnel were killed, which included American and British military and intelligence personnel, and hundreds more wounded. Many suffered catastrophic wounds, such as amputations, and are in hospital. Yet, NATO and the western media have shown little interest in reporting on this disaster.

Yavoriv was an important forward base for NATO (see here). Until February (prior to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine), the U.S. 7th Army Training Command was operating from Yavoriv:

Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the mission of training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces. 7th Army Training Command oversees the JMTG-U mission at the Yavoriv Combat Training Center, most recently manned by Task Force Gator, 53rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team,
    Florida Army National Guard.

The following is from a NATO briefing on the facility.

As you can see, this military base literally sits on the border of Poland. It was (is?) a major logistics center for receiving and distributing the weapons and ammunition sent by the United States and other NATO members. It also was the place where foreign trainers (e.g., U.S. and British principally) instructed the Ukrainians on how to use the new weapons.

The base could accommodate 1790 military and civilian personnel:

NATO Briefing
    The training capabilities for the site are robust according to the NATO briefing:

Russia sent NATO an unmistakable message–“We will not allow NATO to arm or train Ukrainians in Ukraine. Anyone providing such assistance is considered a combatant and will be treated accordingly.”

But Russia has not stopped there (see photo at top of page). ASB Military news reports Russia hit another site, Delyatyn, which is 60 miles southeast of Yavoriv.

In a warning to NATO, Russia fired the Kh-47M2 Kinzhal ‘Dagger’ hypersonic missile in combat for the first time to engage targets in Western Ukraine, neutralising a large underground warehouse in the village of Delyatyn in Ukraine’s Ivano-Frankivsk region near the country’s border with NATO’s Poland — over which it has a been receiving the bulk of military supplies, and reportedly destroyed a huge quantities of munitions. This is the first and only known use of the Kinzhal hypersonic missile. This footage is unconfirmed — there’s no known confirmed footage of the missile at the moment. — However, the use of the missile has been officially confirmed.

We reported on the use of the hypersonic missile earlier today.

These strikes are a deadly reminder to NATO that Russia is serious about destroying NATO military supplies and, if present in Ukraine, military and intelligence personnel providing training to Ukrainian military and paramilitary groups.

What is shocking to U.S. military leaders in EUCOM is that the Russians hit both sites and Ukraine was unable to raise an alarm warning of an impending attack and was unable to shoot down the missiles. This may explain NATO’s renewed hesitancy to sending MIG-29s to Ukraine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...western-flank/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Thanks for that link Amanda. I am reading his words now. I note that he speaks of a 'superior caste' and I believe he is referring to the usual suspects.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Thanks for that link Amanda. I am reading his words now. I note that he speaks of a 'superior caste' and I believe he is referring to the usual suspects.
    LOL-- yup, that was my take too!!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

An interesting read here by Tom Luongo:

https://tomluongo.me/2022/03/18/puti...hang-or-drown/

Putin: Destined to Hang or Drown?

As we end this third week of World War III it’s becoming clear that the West’s end-game strategy is now regime change in Russia. As the money and weapons pour into Ukraine the Ukrainian Flag further morphs into the 21st century’s version of ‘Old Shoe,’ all around the Twittersphere.
    Zelenskyy’s even been invited to the Oscar’s for pity’s sake.
    If you were ever in doubt about this, just watch Senator Lindsey Graham (Neocon – SC) triple-down on assassinating a world leader.
    Speaking at a press conference, Graham said “I hope he will be taken out, one way or the other,” adding “I don’t care how they take him out. I don’t care if we send him to The Hague and try him. I just want him to go.”
    “It’s time for him to go,” Graham further said of Putin, echoing Joe Biden’s blurted remarks that “He’s a war criminal.”
    “I wish somebody had taken Hitler out in the ’30s. So yes, Vladimir Putin is not a legitimate leader. He is a war criminal.” Graham declared.
    Graham further proclaimed that Russia is “going to have zero future” under Putin, adding “I think the world is better off without Putin – the sooner the better, and I don’t care how we do it.”
    This is called Saying the Quiet Parts Out Loud.

Even Paul Craig Roberts is trying to figure out why Putin isn’t treating his enemies more ruthlessly. We awake Americans have a real sense of the depravity that our leaders carry and at times I think we get carried away with our own insights here.
    As I said would happen, Russia’s go-slow war has played 100% into their enemies’ hands. Russia needed a quick victory to forestall a devastating psyops campaign against her and to intimidate further NATO expansion. What the Kremlin achieved by believing that the West would respect humanitarian intentions is infamy. Instead of discouraging provocations of Russia that will eventually lead to nuclear war, the Kremlin’s liberal goody-goodly war policy, which the West sees as irresolution, has encouraged more provocations
    Dr. Roberts’ thesis is one I’ve heard from multiple people, including from my friend Dexter White on two recent podcasts we did (here and here). Putin’s slow rolling the Ukraine operation has further emboldened Neocon crazies whose whole being is focused on interpreting every action by their enemies as a weakness to exploit.
    This analysis further solidifies my conclusion that they are left-brain possessed, betraying all the attributes of someone psychologically unbalanced to the point of madness. They become paranoid psychotics seeing everything in terms of their enemy.
    It’s the most popular refrain of desperate globalists, “Putin did it.”
    It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. What matters is keeping people in that suggestible state. It’s easy to do since they, themselves, are there too.
    Lindsey Graham likes to play tough guy. So does Biden. Neither of these men have ever been in a real fight with their bodies on the line in their life. They’ve never really been in a life-threatening situation. For them their fear is far worse, it’s reputational which means fear of exposure.
    They hide behind cameras, their positions, and their egos.
    They live in fear of being shamed.
    It’s easy to dismiss Graham as a buffoon, because he is. But he’s also a very important cog in the machine. So, when he speaks it’s important. Don’t be flip about these statements, they absolutely mean something.
    If you look around D.C. you see the same psychological projection of inner rot every time one of these war mongers gets in front of a camera to manufacture consent. They are also fearful of the shame of exposure which drives them to madness like Lindsey displays now on a nearly daily basis.
    This push for regime change in Russia, however, begs a very important question: “Why have they gone this far? Why do they think they can get regime change when Putin has 70+% support?”
    Is it because they really are scared of the emerging facts on the ground, that Russia is grinding out, inevitably and inexorably, a victory in Ukraine on Russian terms that isn’t a reflection of bad military strategy and/or poor intelligence and logistics?
    Or is it something deeper.
    Something Darker
    Alistair Crooke and I talked about this in our latest podcast. Russia’s collective psyche is a reflection of Putin’s. You’ll see that their anger and frustration is now real and complete. The West hates Russia and Russians with a burning passion that is irrational.
    The fear of loss of potency has made war-mongers out of way too many folks because they refuse to blame themselves for this mess:

• That they allowed Biden to take the White House
    • That they believed all the crude propaganda about Trump and Putin
    • That they still wear their masks, now with Ukrainian Flags on them, to show their wisdom over those who are now clearly traitors.
    • That their paychecks are getting smaller by the day.

When you see a push poll by Pew that states more than one-third of Americans are willing to risk nuclear war to stop Putin in Ukraine, you know something has gone way off the rails, and it ain’t the Russians.
    It’s not fear that makes the Russian people and Putin angry, it’s disappointment at having their hand of friendship consistently slapped away so thoroughly in the post-Soviet era.
    What goodwill that existed in the West towards Russia in the 1990’s, seeing them as victims of a terrible evil to be pitied, has morphed into disgust for following a man into war for threatening their comfortable existence behind their iPhones.
    When Putin speaks now he is visibly, viscerally angry. He’s been systematically, for years, cutting Russia off from the influences of the ill-liberalism of the West.
    Putin knows he’s been pushed into this by people who are powerful but psychologically small. And the Russian people have been deeply disrespected to the point of war. That’s why his poll numbers rise while Bidens’ barely budge.

That all leads to regime change as the end-game because it may be the only option, which implies continued escalation to the point of something unthinkable.
    And it makes perfect sense that’s what they are planning, not just regime change, but a wider war (see the buildup of NATO troops) to grind Russia into a paste and atomize it, Russian culture and the Russian people.
    That said, Davos has very little human intelligence on the ground to actually make that happen. All the sanctions and expelling diplomats helped Russia’s and Putin’s security.
    The U.S. Embassy in Moscow has less than 50 people in it.
    While that is a sad state of affairs and means there is little to no hope of diplomacy, it also means there isn’t any infrastructure to do what Lindsey is so desperately saying… Someone take him out, anyone!
    That’s a sign of creating the new narrative while simultaneously betraying helplessness, in my view.
    Now, unfortunately that leads me into an ever darker place. They don’t just want regime change and some kind of negotiated settlement for Ukraine. That’s actually way off the table now.
    They see the writing on the wall for their financial system which has failed. The only option they see now is making open preparations for WWIII thinking they still have the materiel and the manpower to enforce their Great Reset, which was always leading to war.
    Lindsey Graham’s job is to build up the propaganda war to justify NATO’s entrance into Ukraine in the next few weeks.
    The program now is WWIII, possibly with nukes and the abject humiliation of Russia and its eventual destruction.
    And ours.

I begged off ‘working’ yesterday because of this realization. I was drained to the point of exhaustion and planned on sleeping my depression off. I re-watched part I of Oliver Stone’s The Putin Interviews from 2016.
    I recommend everyone watch these films, they are an enlightenment.
    If you want to know your enemy, you should study him. Demonizing him may win you friends at the water cooler, but it will cost you your soul. About 20 minutes in, during their first conversation, Stone brings up the multiple assassination attempts on Putin.
    If you watch nothing else, watch this segment (click here) to get a better understanding of Russia and Putin. The punchline is simple:
    “Do you know what they say among the Russian people? Those who are destined to hang, do not drown.”
    – Vladimir Putin
    Putin is well aware, hyper-aware of his situation. A person in his position who has been fighting this way for more than 20 years, a project he has dedicated the 2nd half of his life to, is not so stupid as to be the willing dupe of Davos nor is he blind to the capabilities or the ruthlessness of his enemies. (so he doesn't think Putin is working with Davos/WEF- fwiw Dr. Lee Merritt also has this take, sees Putin's stint as WEF young global leader as an attempt at infiltration, to see what the enemy is up to, perhaps let the enemy think he's on-board....time will tell)

This is why I hold to the positions about Putin that I do. He may fail here. War is hell and nothing ever goes according to the plan on the white board.

But, if you are going to be led into war who would your bet on? People like Lindsey Graham could never stand in front of a camera and say what Putin said to Stone. Why?

Because there is no there there. He’s just a shadow projector with a hand puppet up its ass.

But if you turn the camera away from Graham and Biden and look at Putin, he’s speaking to the world now. That’s what his latest speech was about.
    It wasn’t aimed at his enemies.

He’s done talking to them. They aren’t listening.

That speech was aimed at everyone else including Americans and Europeans, “This is what they think of you. This is what they are willing to do to demand your obedience,” They will steal your money, take your children, burn your life to the ground.

And it isn’t like he doesn’t have a very sound point, folks.
    If anyone was calling for regime change now, it’s Putin.

It may have zero effect or play here in the West. In fact, I predict it will have almost zero effect. But it will resonate around the world in those places now very scared of the conflict that Biden and Davos are forcing on everyone.

Under those circumstances clarity comes quickly. Big decisions happen fast.

I think a global memetic collapse is in process as I type this. We can’t see it here in the West because we aren’t allowed to. But in parliaments and politburos around the that part that Davos just sees as ‘the help,’ it’s happening. The headlines are coming in almost too fast for anyone to keep up with.

This is what happens when fearful men become cornered. Davos is cornered. The drowning man will do everything to keep from drowning, including drowning his rescuer.

The hanged man has already accepted his fate. He is free.

What happens next is not in his hands, it’s in ours.

Fwiw- I think Luongo is right about the neocon crazies wanting regime change in Russia--That guy over at voltairenet.org said the same thing, apparently that crazy jew Nuland recently demanded it!!

https://www.voltairenet.org/article215849.html

In October, Victoria Nuland, Under Secretary of State, traveled to Russia and, in Moscow, she threatened to crush the Russian economy and demanded the resignation of President Vladimir Putin. But you never heard about it. Look it up online. It is very easy to verify. ‎

fwiw--I'm actually surprised that there have been no assassination attempts on these neocon psychopaths like PNAC Robert Kagan (married to neocon psychopath Victoria Nuland) on the part of the Iraq war vets)

Thierry Meyssan says Putin has actually declared war on the Straussians (Neocons):

https://www.voltairenet.org/article215855.html
    Russia declares war on the Straussians

by Thierry Meyssan

Russia is not waging war on the Ukrainian people, but on a small group of people within the US power that has transformed Ukraine without its knowledge, the Straussians. It formed half a century ago and has already committed an incredible amount of crimes in Latin America and the Middle East without the knowledge of the United States. This is their story.

At dawn on February 24, Russian forces entered Ukraine en masse. According to President Vladimir Putin, speaking on television at the time, this special operation was the beginning of his country’s response to “those who aspire to world domination” and who are advancing Nato’s infrastructure to his country’s doorstep. During this long speech, he summarized how NATO destroyed Yugoslavia without the authorization of the United Nations Security Council, even bombing Belgrade in 1999. Then he perused the destruction of the United States in the Middle East, in Iraq, Libya and Syria. Only after this lengthy presentation did he announce that he had sent his troops to Ukraine with the dual mission of destroying the Nato-linked armed forces and ending the Nato armed neo-Nazi groups. (on the "world domination" comment--seems like he knows what the jews are up to)

Russia deploys hypersonic superweapon…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/russia-deploys-hypersonic-kinzhal-superweapon/

tweets from Clint Ehrlich worth a read