Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy shit! Watch before this is removed and this guy is killed. Ukraine details

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Holy shit! Watch before this is removed and this guy is killed. Ukraine details

fwiw- this Gonzalo guy (I've been mistakenly calling him Gonzales in all my posts) was on with The Duran guys on their video "Russia, Ukraine, & US sanctions India" at about 39 min.
    at some point they talked about the nuclear reactor episode being a potential false flag to get the US and the rest of the world into the war. Then Alex Christoforu read parts of an email he got from a subscriber who has some expertise/background in this sort of thing and he thought it was staged/deliberate, something about camera angles (like how the camera was conveniently there to get the shot)-he only read part of it, said he'd read the rest to his locals followers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Holy shit! Watch before this is removed and this guy is killed. Ukraine details

Great work Amanda with the summary and analysis of this information.

FYI, I hope everyone knows how to watch youtube videos at 2x speed. Just click the gear in the bottom corner and turn the speed up.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th March 2022),woodman (5th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    FYI, I hope everyone knows how to watch youtube videos at 2x speed. Just click the gear in the bottom corner and turn the speed up.
    Great advice. Sometimes I forget about this function.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's another one from Gonzalo--says Ukraine now is worse than living under Pinochet:

He's got guts to be speaking out--I think there were thugs after him. They are doing assassinations over there--killed a Mayor who was pro-Russia, and apparently one of the Ukrainian guys at the negotiations was assassinated.

comments from ZH

-It's funny. This is a war provoked by the banking mafia, Kolomoisky is a banker, it was his brilliant idea to hire Galician thugs and start oppressing Russian-speaking Ukrainians. On the Ukrainian side, he is the main inspirer, organizer and financier of the "revolution" of 2014, a sort of modern Trotsky-Bronstein. Now the supreme power in Ukraine (all 100% - how democratic, ha ha) is in his hands, since Zelensky is his boy, and in hands his fellow tribesmen, who are only 1% of the population. A sort of kosher dictatorship. The civil war in Ukraine has been going on for 8 years, oh yes, Vlad is now there, but the fact that Ukrainians are fighting Ukrainians is the merit of Kolomoisky. Well, yes, the Americans paid for this party, Vlad only cleans up a American shit. So the same chief asshole in this case? Vlad? I do not think so. When Americans play stupid games, then they get stupid prizes. It's time for Americans to stop doing this. Ukraine is robbed by a very ethnic mafia and it is not worth defending them. They are not worth it.

-Ukrainian opposition lawmaker Ilya Kiva claimed that the president "urgently" left for Poland and is hiding in the US Embassy there.

"This is where he is set to continue to utilise the Ukrainian Army and civilians while making insane orders that cost thousands of human lives", Kiva said in a video message on his Telegram channel.
    "Zelensky left Ukraine. Deputies of the Verkhovna Rada said that they could not get to him in Lvov", he wrote on his Telegram channel. "He is now in Poland".

Neither the Ukrainian president nor the US Embassy in Poland have commented on his claims.
    Earlier, Russian State Duma speaker Vyacheslav Volodin also asserted that Zelensky fled Ukraine and headed to Poland.
    (So, I guess all of this is on Ilya Kiva's telegram,but probably not in English)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Just to connect the dots....

Here's an email from Russell Bentley (lives in Donetsk) to Mark Crispin Miller (professor of media studies and propaganda who lost his job for getting students to question the covid hoax narrative and the masks). These are the people who work for Kolomoisky--these are the crimes that that jewish Ukrainian oligarch pays for:

Mark,

I am sorry I do not have specific links. I am going to do something horrible now and direct you to a site that I am pretty sure has them. I was sent them and had to watch them as part of my job to tell the truth. You don't really have to watch them, and if you do, you will not share them. There is one of AZOV nazis nailing a prisoner to a cross, dousing him with gasoline, standing the cross up and then setting him on fire. It does not show the entire ordeal of him burning to death, but more than enough to know for sure it is not fake. There is one of them bringing a semi-conscious prisoner to a grave , throwing him and burying him alive. Again, it is not fake, it is one continuous take, till the hole is completely filled, and they tamp it down and plant a sign that says "SEPAR", "separatist". There is another one of a man in a DPR uniform from 2014 or 15, standing next to a pregnant woman with ropes around their necks. The ropes go over a cross beam suspended between two trees, and tied to the back of a car. The car slowly drives forward, the bodies are lifted, and strangled to death. You really want to see that?

Understand, watching these will scar your soul, it will change your life and your view of the world, permanently. It did mine, but I had to watch. I always hated those motherfuckers who liked to watch those old "Faces of Death" videos. You are a fool if you want to see it, but if you want, go to Kaotic.com or Chaotic.com. Search for Ukraine war crimes. I have never been on that site, but I have seen their water mark on some of these videos. If you don't have to, don't do it. You asked, so there you go. If you go, you will not thank me.

Russell

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (6th March 2022),monty (7th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

in a short video, Gonzalo warns the dollar will collapse in 6-18 months ()
    apparently,he went to Dartmouth at some point, maybe MBA? seems to have a background in finance, wrote an article about the coming hyperinflation back in 2010 that got tons of views, maybe on ZH at some point

here's his latest:

Why Sanctions Will Hurt The West—Not Russia

Also fits with what Russ Winters says here:

Russia Sanctions Fallout: West Administers Self-Inflicted Colombian Necktie

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/03/fallout-west-administers-self-inflicted-columbian-necktie-over-sanctions/

And while over there, here's his latest:

First, They Came for the Russians. Then, They Came for You.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/03/...-came-for-you/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th March 2022),midnight rambler (7th March 2022),vacuum (7th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I really like this Gonzalo guy--here he is with the Duran guys. It's long, I only just started, but Gonzalo says that he thinks the Ukranian military is killing civilians for PR because some of the scenarios do not make sense (I even saw a story with a shot up car, saying Russia did it and killed the driver, but supposedly Russians weren't in the area; also saw a tweet in grayzone article about Zelensky saying Ukrainian military was shooting at civilians trying to leave Mariupol0

System collapse. Biden turns to Iran & Venezuela for help (Live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7isMkGxOrXs

And I think there's a video out there with a dark haired woman, French (maybe) journalist who has been covering Eastern Ukraine saying that she hates to say it, but she thinks its the Ukrainian military shooting civilians--If anyone sees it, could you please post it. Thx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th March 2022),midnight rambler (7th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Gonzalo is worried

https://t.me/realCRP/4035

Gonzalo Lira, [3/28/22 11:51 AM]
    Pull up a chair, fren.

My day was like shit. Learned about some awful goings on in the city, found out that it is now impossible to leave until it’s all over, one way or the other. Nothing to do, can’t focus on anything, simultaneously bored and terrified all the time.

But hey, #NotDeadYet!

Tell me about your day.

Gonzalo also has some advice for his followers:

Gonzalo Lira, [3/29/22 5:51 AM]
    A Twitter thread—pass it along:

https://twitter.com/realgonzalolira/...4lrNWSczAPfCMw
    Twitter (https://twitter.com/realgonzalolira/...4lrNWSczAPfCMw)
    Gonzalo Lira
    1/ Serious. This is a warning—don’t do as I did. Yesterday I fell down a rabbit hole that tore at my soul. I watched a series of videos showing the individual acts of torture and murder committed
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th March 2022),midnight rambler (29th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Yeah, I've been worried about him--he's been telling a lot of truth and Zelensky's thugs are psychopaths!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th March 2022),monty (29th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yeah, I've been worried about him--he's been telling a lot of truth and Zelensky's thugs are psychopaths!

His Telegram channel --https://t.me/realCRP
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org