Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Holy shit! Watch before this is removed and this guy is killed. Ukraine details

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,533 Times in 2,611 Posts

Re: Holy shit! Watch before this is removed and this guy is killed. Ukraine details

fwiw

from Robert Barnes' twitter:

https://twitter.com/martyrmade/statu...55931125551111
    No one believes US citizen @realGonzaloLira
    is a Russian spy or saboteur, including this propagandist. His reporting has had an openly pro-Russian slant, including reporting on atrocities committed by Kiev forces, and that is why he was kidnapped by the Ukrainian government.

https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/st...07391367778305
    Incredible news from Kharkiv! Reports are that Chilean Russian spy
    @realGonzaloLira

has been captured in #Kharkiv (Kharkov). He is (allegedly) a Russian saboteur posing as a "journalist," to destroy #Ukraine️. Congrats to Ukranian security services. #StandWithUkraine️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: Holy shit! Watch before this is removed and this guy is killed. Ukraine details

fwiw- long ago, I heard that DailyBeast is CIA front. And everything I've seen from them since learning that has confirmed this to be true.

Where is Gonzalo Lira? No News is Not Good News - Viva Frei Vlawg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/anyaparampil/sta...33673795723269

Chile's foreign ministry reports that his family has not heard from him since April 15

Where is Gonzalo Lira? Fears for

YouTuber Missing in Ukraine's Kharkov

https://sputniknews.com/20220418/where-is-gonzalo-lira-fears-for-youtuber-missing-in-ukraines-kharkov-1094849209.html

Gonzalo Lira, a Chilean author and former film director, travelled from Kiev to Kharkov after the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine to report on the situation there. He has said that Ukrainian secret police had twice attempted to abduct him at different locations, but he escaped.
    Fans of a video blogger critical of anti-Russian propaganda fear for his life after contact with him was lost in the Ukrainian city of Kharkov.

Gonzalo Lira, who formerly posted videos on YouTube as "Coach Red Pill", was due to appear on British dissident broadcaster George Galloway's Mother of All Talk Shows (MOATS) webcast on Sunday evening.

However, Galloway revealed that his guest had not been heard from since Friday, when the appearance was booked.

"It's with great regret and even greater sense of concern and anxiety and more, that I have to tell you that there is still no sign of our first guest Gonzalo Lira", Galloway said on his Sunday programme
    "We have not been able to contact him. Over the last hours, many, many people from around the world have been messaging me saying that it is some time since they heard from Gonzalo Lira, some time since he answered any personal messages", he continued. "It is a matter of grave concern, close to an emergency, that this brave man, a Chilean citizen... may be in grave danger in Kharkov".

Lira had "brought us, right from the front line, the truth as he saw it down there on the street, in and amongst the war zone in Kharkov", Galloway said, asking: "How can you possibly know that the information you are acting on is correct if you do not hear the other side of the story?"

Lira has previously said that the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) had made at least two attempts to "disappear" him, as it has done to opposition leaders, journalists, and others critical of President Volodymyr Zelensky's government. He said he escaped capture after neighbours warned him the secret police were looking for him.

In response, Lira made a point of posting at least once every 12 hours on his Twitter and Telegram accounts as proof he was alive.

Lira was born in Chile, but went to university in the US, where he later worked in Hollywood as a writer and occasional director. He has also stated that he has been a resident of the UK.

He travelled from his home in the capital Kiev to Kharkov following the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine to report on the situation there, staying in the apartment of unnamed friends.

Lira has posted scathing critiques of the Zelensky's leadership during the conflict and of US foreign policy toward the Ukraine, Russia, China, and other countries, along with deconstructions of pro-Ukrainian propaganda videos and "false-flag" attacks. His last YouTube post was an interview with former US weapons inspector Scott Ritter, a prominent critic of Washington.

A recent hit-piece against Lira by The Daily Beast sought to portray him as a "pro-Putin shill in Ukraine".

In a video mocking the article, Lira noted that the piece's author Mark Hay wrote that he had contacted the Kiev regime to ask if they believed he was hiding out in Kharkov — and pointed out that it could be an attempt to alert the authorities to his whereabouts and activities.

Poignantly, Lira would begin his livestream YouTube broadcasts by asking viewers to type the comment "where is Tiffany Dover" to check they were receiving him. Dover is a US nurse who famously fainted in front of a TV camera after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Claims of her subsequent inactivity on social media prompted viral conspiracy theories that she had died.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Who didn't see that coming?
    I hope he makes it through all this unhurt.

Other than an annoying habit of literally poking the listener in the chest to make a point he is a good commentator.

Before the war he used to brag of moving to Ukraine being a much safer place to be than the collapsing west.

New podcast started yesterday:
    nbcnews.com: Needle In | Tiffany Dover Is Dead* Episode 1
    Saw an nbc promo interview with the podcaster. Seems to be about ridiculing anyone who thought she was injured without providing any proof she is still alive.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Russia Today Report Disappearance of Gonzalo Lira - Inside Russia Report

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (19th April 2022),midnight rambler (19th April 2022),monty (19th April 2022),Spun Gold (19th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Who didn't see that coming?
    I hope he makes it through all this unhurt.

Other than an annoying habit of literally poking the listener in the chest to make a point he is a good commentator.

Before the war he used to brag of moving to Ukraine being a much safer place to be than the collapsing west.

New podcast started yesterday:
    nbcnews.com: Needle In | Tiffany Dover Is Dead* Episode 1
    Are you f'ing serious. Nothing but propaganda comes out of NBC. I never watch their content. But I thought, ok I'll give this a quick scan. Almost one hour of a sweet voiced narrator calling anyone who questions the official narrative (i.e. vaccines good, MSM truthful, Tiffany A and W) a conspiracy theorist, proudly taking on the challenge to produce an alive and well TF, and never doing anything of the kind! She's a shill and a whore for NBC (Nothing But Crap). Fuck NBC and all the deep state demons.

Where is Tiffany Dover?

Where is Gonzalo Lira?

Next time someone calls you a conspiracy theorist for simply asking a question, either walk away or tell him/it to fuck off!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th April 2022),Spun Gold (19th April 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Next time someone calls you a conspiracy theorist for simply asking a question, either walk away or tell him/it to fuck off!
    I only have one comment for the willfully ignorant: How's that rebellion against God thingy working out for you so far?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

mamboni (19th April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Are you f'ing serious. Nothing but propaganda comes out of NBC. I never watch their content. But I thought, ok I'll give this a quick scan. Almost one hour of a sweet voiced narrator calling anyone who questions the official narrative (i.e. vaccines good, MSM truthful, Tiffany A and W) a conspiracy theorist, proudly taking on the challenge to produce an alive and well TF, and never doing anything of the kind! She's a shill and a whore for NBC (Nothing But Crap). Fuck NBC and all the deep state demons.
    Sorry for wasting your time, that was a bit of a sarcastic 'fake news' link posting and not the main reason for my post. I did not listen to the podcast but I did watch a promo with the 'journalist' on MSNBC cable news from a few days earlier. It was apparently similar content then, ridiculing anyone who worried/worries about the nurse's health, but providing not one bit of evidence she was still alive. At the end said 'we are in this together' or something like that that may mean she still has no idea either.

How low will fake news go?
    Will nbc reveal the current status of Tiffany by the end of the entire series or is an ongoing disappearance Tiffany going to be used by corporate news to needle those concerned about her and her health then leave their abused audience hanging?
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Vanessa Beeley will be doing a report on Gonzalo Lira and the Daily Beast tomorrow

Vanessa Beeley, [4/19/22 11:08 AM]
    I will be doing a special report on UK Column news tomorrow covering Gonzalo Lira and Daily Beast

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Russia Today Report Disappearance of Gonzalo Lira - Inside Russia Report

Eva K. Barttlet who is in the credits for this video posted some thoughts on her Telegram channel

Reality Theories, Eva K Bartlett, [4/19/22 10:46 AM]
    Hi all, I apologize for being offline since I left Moscow yesterday afternoon and until I got back to Donetsk this afternoon. I had no mobile connection for most of the time.

Many of us want to know where is Gonzalo Lira , who was last online, to my knowledge & when we spoke, April 15. There was an update by Dan Cohen that someone was accessing Gonzalo's Telegram & reading Dan's messages.

Given that I've had such limited internet access, I'm very sorry to say I have nothing new to add, other than we still don't know where Gonzalo is nor what has happened to him, although many of us fear the worst.

There are claims, by Ukrainian Nazis & their grotesque media cheerleaders, that Gonzalo has been captured, but no evidence has been provided. I truly hope this is merely fear-mongering (to dissuade Gonzalo from speaking out further on the crimes of the Nazis in Ukraine as he has been doing, to dissuade others from doing the same)...

For more information (and I will update this if good links are provided):

-See Kevork Almassian's informative video on (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHF0grdh5sY) Gonzalo's disappearance & the threat which Ukraine and the Nazis in Ukraine pose Gonzalo & other citizen journalists, journalists, and normal citizens, even. Please watch & share:

-Read Vanessa Beeley's compiled list of *some* of the journalists assassinated by the Zelensky regime.

-Read my own 2019 interview with wrongly imprisoned (https://www.mintpressnews.com/interv...prison/262498/) Ukrainian journalist & editor, Kirill Vyshinsky, to illustrate how Ukraine trumps up false charges to imprison, torture, assassinate journalists.

-Do also note this tweet (https://twitter.com/gbazov/status/1505181929255186439): "Ukraine|ian #SBU (State Security Service) have kidnapped, from his own home in #Odessa, journalist, physicist, progressive Yuri #Tkachev, a neutral observer of war in #UA, whose sole fault was that he did not cheerlead on the #Zelensky regime, but loved Ukraine."

Ukraine & Western media will of course paint those abducted, imprisoned and murdered as somehow deserving of these criminal acts. The bottom line is that Ukraine has since the 2014 violent coup been brazenly targeting, murdering, imprisoning its civilians, journalists, opposition party members...and killing (https://ingaza.wordpress.com/2022/04...ous-republics/) (formerly eastern Ukrainian) citizens of Donbass.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org