Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Russia/Ukraine war

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The Russia/Ukraine war

The main purpose of the war in Ukraine is to establish the Joo Whirled Odor, the question is: Is Putin fighting against the Joo Whirled Odor or is he a facilitator.

If nuclear war does in fact break out, it will be used as the catalyst for showcasing the flaws of having various independent governments. With millions of people vaporized and economies shattered, they will have a strong case for the remaining lemmings that are alive to hear their pitch. No more war, economic hardships, conflicting political entities, private ownership, etc. Everyone will be under the umbrella of a planetary government. Everyone will be safe. There won’t be any more conflicts because there won’t be any more independent countries.
    https://aristotlesnewsletter.substac...orld-order?s=r
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

keehah (25th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: The Russia/Ukraine war

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Is Putin fighting against the Joo Whirled Odor or is he a facilitator.

As you say, this is the main question. My reason for doubting his integrity is 'why did he wait until now to make his move. It was timed perfectly to segue from the phony Covid into this way overblown action in The Ukraine. A one-two punch to our collective groin. Next punch will hurt even worse. If we could just get the sheeple to stop listening to the Jew's Media.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

keehah (25th March 2022),midnight rambler (24th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Read this superb summary. It lays out the entire plot and main players. It is historically accurate. You'll never see knowledge such as this on the Jew-controlled MSM or their censored media platforms like Google, Facebook and Twitter. Destiny has finally come for the Jew World Order.

The Truth About The Conflict With Russia

And The Coming Death Of The US Dollar As World Reserve Currency

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress...t-with-russia/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th March 2022),midnight rambler (24th March 2022),monty (24th March 2022),Spun Gold (24th March 2022),woodman (24th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^ Pretty much nails it.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

mamboni (24th March 2022),midnight rambler (24th March 2022),monty (24th March 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

I go back and forth on this.

I kind of see Putin has having no choice on Ukraine.

I'm pretty sure the people ruling over us are masters of Game Theory. Years ago, I read a book about by Jeff gates (Guilt By Association) and I think he was the one who talked about how the Israelis are masters of game theory, so they don't even need to control every single person to get their way, because they just use game theory to figure out exactly what it takes to get a certain person to do something. Kind of like FDR had a guy draw up a list of all the things that would get Japan to attack, and then FDR set about doing every single thing on that list.

And with Ukraine/Russia, for decades foreign policy experts have warned that NATO expansion would provoke Russia. So this was a known certainty and our (((foreign policy establishment))) of neocon jews set about doing exactly that. I"m sure this was all pre-plotted at Bilderberg and the other elite think tanks. And I think the final trigger for provoking Putin to act at the moment he did was the buildup of about 60,000 troops right at the border of Donbass, like they were about to invade and ethnically cleanse the area.

So, the way I think about it is that (((TPTB))) have this all mapped out on a massive calendar, and the timing of covid, the vax rollout was all plotted in advance. they probably knew how long it would take to get the shots in arms, how long it would take for people to start getting sick of covid and wake up to the BS, and they planned to get part 2 of the Great Reset (Ukraine/Russia) going in Feb, so they put those 60,000 troops at the border to get it started.

And I don't think Putin is completely playing into their hands in that he's not waging total war, like the US does--he's not decimating the civilian infrastructure, he's actually just targeting the Ukrainian military. I think (((TPTB))) wanted this to be like a US style invasion, which would have fit with their plan to use this as the excuse/cover story to blow up globalization and destroy the dollar (the scale of Putin/Russia's response was supposed to be bad enough to justify destruction of the dollar and blowing up the world). But since Putin is not waging total war, (((they))) are having to scramble more with their fake media trying to make what Putin/Russia is doing look worse than it is by using much worse/more obvious fakery than usual, and they are getting caught.

I've been listening to those Duran guys, who are very good on geopolitics, but they don't seem to have a clue about the Great Reset conspiracy, so they are just completely shocked, dumbfounded at how/why this is happening--kind of like they can't believe this is happening (e.g. "how could those neocon/foreign policy guys be so stupid as to destroy the dollar and international trade this is only going to damage Europe and the US- why would they do such a self-inflicted wound," etc)

But after saying all of that, I was over at Whitney Webb's twitter and she said Russia and China are both in on the Great Reset/4IR. So that's her take.

Catherine Austin Fitts seems to have a different take-- in a couple of recent Catherine Austin Fitts interviews (one w/Last vagabond guy, one w/an older Netherlands guy), she seems to say that Russia and China have a problem with the loss of sovereignty, so she seemed to think they are not necessarily all in on it. (I think Prof Chossudovsky of globalresearch.ca and Peter Koenig, ex-world bank economist both have said something similar about Russia/China not being completely in on it)

Also though lots of people have said Putin is with the Great Reset because he was one of the WEF young leaders, Dr. Lee Merritt sees it differently and suggests that maybe that was about infiltration (as in his infiltration of them, to see what they are up to, maybe to play along, seem like he's with them). So who knows. But it's possible that Putin operates this way (with keeping enemies close, pretending to play along). Also, I saw something recently on twitter about a guy in Putin's cabinet (something along those lines) quit supposedly over the Ukraine/Russia issue, but the twitter guy explained that Putin saw this guy as a bit of an enemy and only put him in that position so he could keep an eye on him. (so the point with all of that is that you can't always take things at face value).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (25th March 2022),midnight rambler (24th March 2022),woodman (24th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

I'm pretty sure the people ruling over us are masters of Game Theory. Years ago, I read a book about by Jeff gates (Guilt By Association) and I think he was the one who talked about how the Israelis are masters of game theory, so they don't even need to control every single person to get their way, because they just use game theory to figure out exactly what it takes to get a certain person to do something. Kind of like FDR had a guy draw up a list of all the things that would get Japan to attack, and then FDR set about doing every single thing on that list.

And with Ukraine/Russia, for decades foreign policy experts have warned that NATO expansion would provoke Russia. So this was a known certainty and our (((foreign policy establishment))) of neocon jews set about doing exactly that. I"m sure this was all pre-plotted at Bilderberg and the other elite think tanks. And I think the final trigger for provoking Putin to act at the moment he did was the buildup of about 60,000 troops right at the border of Donbass, like they were about to invade and ethnically cleanse the area.

So, the way I think about it is that (((TPTB))) have this all mapped out on a massive calendar, and the timing of covid, the vax rollout was all plotted in advance. they probably knew how long it would take to get the shots in arms, how long it would take for people to start getting sick of covid and wake up to the BS, and they planned to get part 2 of the Great Reset (Ukraine/Russia) going in Feb, so they put those 60,000 troops at the border to get it started.

And I don't think Putin is completely playing into their hands in that he's not waging total war, like the US does--he's not decimating the civilian infrastructure, he's actually just targeting the Ukrainian military. I think (((TPTB))) wanted this to be like a US style invasion, which would have fit with their plan to use this as the excuse/cover story to blow up globalization and destroy the dollar (the scale of Putin/Russia's response was supposed to be bad enough to justify destruction of the dollar and blowing up the world). But since Putin is not waging total war, (((they))) are having to scramble more with their fake media trying to make what Putin/Russia is doing look worse than it is by using much worse/more obvious fakery than usual, and they are getting caught.

I've been listening to those Duran guys, who are very good on geopolitics, but they don't seem to have a clue about the Great Reset conspiracy, so they are just completely shocked, dumbfounded at how/why this is happening--kind of like they can't believe this is happening (e.g. "how could those neocon/foreign policy guys be so stupid as to destroy the dollar and international trade this is only going to damage Europe and the US- why would they do such a self-inflicted wound," etc)

But after saying all of that, I was over at Whitney Webb's twitter and she said Russia and China are both in on the Great Reset/4IR. So that's her take.

Catherine Austin Fitts seems to have a different take-- in a couple of recent Catherine Austin Fitts interviews (one w/Last vagabond guy, one w/an older Netherlands guy), she seems to say that Russia and China have a problem with the loss of sovereignty, so she seemed to think they are not necessarily all in on it. (I think Prof Chossudovsky of globalresearch.ca and Peter Koenig, ex-world bank economist both have said something similar about Russia/China not being completely in on it)

Also though lots of people have said Putin is with the Great Reset because he was one of the WEF young leaders, Dr. Lee Merritt sees it differently and suggests that maybe that was about infiltration (as in his infiltration of them, to see what they are up to, maybe to play along, seem like he's with them). So who knows. But it's possible that Putin operates this way (with keeping enemies close, pretending to play along). Also, I saw something recently on twitter about a guy in Putin's cabinet (something along those lines) quit supposedly over the Ukraine/Russia issue, but the twitter guy explained that Putin saw this guy as a bit of an enemy and only put him in that position so he could keep an eye on him. (so the point with all of that is that you can't always take things at face value).
    I think Dr. Lee Merrritt's belief is probably more accurate re Putin and the WEF Young leaders. Putin is his own man. Klaus doesn't want free thinkers in his organization, but mold able types like Justin Castro who can be easily controlled. My feeling is Putin joined the WEF to find out what he needed to know to counter them.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th March 2022),midnight rambler (24th March 2022),Spun Gold (24th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

There is no honor amongst thieves. And all governments are thieves. Everybody wants to rule the world. The ZOG has played out the fiat dollar to exhaustion. There is no wealth left to loot. Only unpayable debts remain. I assume the main players elite will have moved the bulk of their ill-gotten gains into hard commodities, leaving the unaware masses of the west holding the bag and destitute. The eurasian union of Russia, China, India, Iran et al. has the winds of destiny on its back. They enjoy the world's largest land mass, the largest populations in the world, vast untapped resources, room to grow and they are unified by the joint hatred for the Anglo-America Zionist Empire that has been fucking with them for over 200 years. The worm is turning.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th March 2022),jimswift (25th March 2022),midnight rambler (24th March 2022),monty (24th March 2022),Spun Gold (24th March 2022),woodman (24th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I don't believe Putin is in on the globalist reset, the globalists are all against him. The globalists are using him as a scapegoat, blaming all their crimes on him and diverting attention away from their crimes. The globalist have been looting the world for a very long time, I think they're at the end of their rope.
    I'm more likely to believe Putin is taking down the globalists with this war.
    We will have to see how this all plays out. We may see nukes flying before this is over.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Ukraine has a NAME. That NAME is part of Russia.

The U.S. of A. has a similar problem. The NAME is the only connection to what happened in 1776. Even though the NAME is similar the People that occupy/claim it have no values that are anywhere close to what values the Founders held.

Back to Ukraine's problem. They cannot claim what they didn't create. But they are entitled to their own NAME. How about Oohcrane? Or Snazzyland? Putin has no claim to either of these NAMES and they can tell him to pound sand

The U.S. of A.? I think United Fudgepackers of America (U.F. of A.) is appropriate (might be confused with Teamsters or Meat Cutters or other labor union).

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

One clue to the NAME issue is the way the Ukraine's capital city is pronounced.

Those fighting to defend call it Keev and make a point of informing everyone that Russians pronounce it Key-ev.

This minor change in pronunciation is insufficient to protect it from Russian missiles.

The name GOTHAM CITY is currently not in use and is rumored to be Superman's hangout. DC Comics to my knowledge has no missile inventory.

What you own you can destroy.