Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Bothers Me

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: What Bothers Me

Politifact Removed this fact check they made three days ago (it is still found in Google search result cache):

Politifact: Pfizer staged the Will Smith and Chris Rock confrontation at the Academy Awards because it "has a new alopecia medication coming out."
    By Monique Curet March 31, 2022
    IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
    • There is no evidence that Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Academy Awards was staged. Smith apologized for his actions and the Academy has initiated disciplinary proceedings against him.

• Pfizer is developing two medications to treat alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss. The earliest anticipated date for federal regulatory approval of either drug is 2023.

Social media posts are falsely claiming that a confrontation between two celebrities at the 94th Academy Awards was actually plotted by Pfizer, one of the sponsors of the ceremony, to promote a new medication...

Pfizer does not have any drugs for alopecia areata that are ready for imminent release. The company has two medications — ritlecitinib and etrasimod — under development to treat the condition, but neither will be available to the public in the near future.

Pfizer does not anticipate federal regulatory approval of ritlecitinib until at least 2023, according to the company’s December 2021 presentation to investors.

Ritlecitinib successfully completed Phase 2b/3 trials in August 2021 for patients with alopecia areata. Pfizer said at the time that the data from the trial "will form the basis for planned future regulatory filings," but the company has not released any further information about the filing.

The other drug, etrasimod, successfully completed a Phase 3 trial for treating ulcerative colitis, the company announced on March 29. The medication is also being investigated for other immuno-inflammatory diseases including alopecia areata. Etrasimod is not anticipated to be approved for use for alopecia areata until 2028.

Pfizer was a "proud" sponsor of the Academy Awards — the top tier of sponsorship — along with Rolex, Verizon and Crypto.com, AdWeek reported...
    Two of last year's four "proud sponsors" return for this year's ceremony: Rolex and Verizon, who are joined by freshman "proud sponsors" Crypto.com and Pfizer. (General Motors and Google are sitting this year out.)
    Our ruling
    Facebook posts say that Pfizer staged a confrontation between Smith and Rock at the Academy Awards to put alopecia areata in the headlines, since the drug company "has a new alopecia medication coming out."

Pfizer has two medications — ritlecitinib and etrasimod — under development to treat alopecia areata. But neither drug will be available to the public in the near future. The earliest anticipated date for federal regulatory approval of either drug is 2023.

Media reports have said there is no evidence to support the claim that Will Smith’s slap was staged. The Academy has initiated disciplinary proceedings against Smith, and he apologized for his actions.

We rate this claim False.
    Pfizer's motive and means aside, acts like this help normalize violence against truth tellers and thus support the left's agenda.

Edit to add:
    ehealthme.com: "Alopecia areata (patchy baldness that typically begins with rapid hair loss) is found to be associated with 617 drugs and 354 conditions by eHealthMe"
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

2. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (3rd April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (3rd April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

The first link was the better of the two. I am pretty much on the fence here. I really don't much care. I have never watched the Oscars and don't give a shit about them or the actors or the ratings. I haven't watched TV in over twenty years and don't know if the Oscars are awards for movie acting or TV show acting and again don't give a shit.

Either way, the controllers have their way; society is degraded by such action; wether real or not, this makes violence and temper tantrums more acceptable since it was famous people who garner so much respect and attention.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (3rd April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Since it is on a time delay for broadcast, I assume the sensors were saving all of our collect sensitive ears from the "slap". /s
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Not that I care, but totally staged IMO. never believed it for a second.

But fwiw, maybe a month or so ago, a video with Jada popped up on youtube, with her supposedly talking about having alopecia and shaving her head. I guess I didn't really buy it, so I watched a bit of it, and it definitely left me thinking it was some kind of celebrity stunt to get attention or something.

Okay, so I just looked up the video, turns out it was 3 months ago. Not watching it again, but my recollection is that she pointed to an oval area on her head and said that's where the alopecia was, so she decided to shave her head. I think I might have seen a comment saying that it looks like a surgical scar (maybe from a brow lift) and she's trying to claim it's alopecia.

Bottom line, I thought it was a scam when I first saw the video--what woman would shave her head over a small spot. I think most women would try to work at that small spot.

here's the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a93q1We4E0

few comments:

I am a hair dresser and I have never seen Alopecia come out in a straight skinny line. That happens from tight weaves. Does she really have it? I would like to see the doctor's report. I have a skinny line bald spot too from a surgery cut line. But my hair is long and it grows all around it. When I look at Jada's scalp I can see thick even stubble all around her head. I think she can grow it out if she wanted to. But I think she likes the attention. Maybe I am wrong but I only see no hair on that one skinny line on top of her head. I am a skeptic and don't take people at their word. I see what see. Alopecia that I have always seen comes out in round patches . I am not a doctor but being a hairdresser I have seen it enough.

That straight line across her head does not look like alopecia. It looks like balding caused from the GLUE or combs or clips when attaching a Wig. Alopecia usually causes PATCHES of bald areas -- not a straight line.

that's not alopecia, that's a scar from a facelift or a browlift.

Sorry, but Alopecia does NOT leave a scar that perfectly on one's head. That's from a face lift done before they had better tech; not a problem - just be honest about it.

I've had alopecia after an internal injury, JADA THAT IS NOT ALOPECIA! mine took about 2 years to fad but in that time i would get round/oval patches of hair fall out, these patches would the rejuvenate slowly with fine fair hair. There is no hard evidence that Jada has had Alopecia at all, and its a slap in the face to those unfortunate people who really suffer from this disease!

Alopecia does not look like that. Damage from hair products and hair treatments yes. Not alopecia

I'm not a doctor but I find it unusual for alopecia to be in a straight line like that. I suffer from Alopecia Areata horribly and its always round or oval shaped but never had or seen in others a straight line like what she has. Its almost looks like to me she was wearing something that could of rubbed hair off in a line or maybe been allergic to head band or something

She has thinning middle-aged hair. When she shaved her head she forgot she had had a forehead lift. Hence the scar which she tried to explain as alopecia. Look it up a hair transplant surgeon has covered her hair loss.

So the whole idea that she has alopecia is a TOTAL SCAM, so she could shave her head for the staged slap.

Also, I never believed the story about Angelina Jolie and the double mastectomy even though she was never diagnosed with cancer (supposedly she just did it for a genetic marker)--I just took that as a staged event to sell women on getting tested and then getting massive surgery as a "preventive"

I also didn't believe the story many years ago about a young woman (Brittany Maynard) with cancer who decided to kill herself ahead of time instead of dying with the cancer (story got tons of jew media attention). I posted on this in another section of this forum (suspicious happenings). I actually ran into the aunt of this woman online (she's a lawyer, actually works with Jim Fetzer a bit) and she is convinced they faked this--does not believe her niece is dead. No idea why they pushed this story other than maybe to get people with cancer to just kill themselves so insurance companies don't have to pay out.

I pretty much never believe anything that gets too much attention from the jewish media.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (3rd April 2022),woodman (3rd April 2022)

Thanks

Apparently people who had The flu are experiencing rapid hair loss about 3 months after. They say the new hair will regrow , but you might loose 70% of your hair. I wonder if this new wonder drug is suppose to target those with covid hair loss. .?

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (4th April 2022)