Thread: The Russian people are ready for what comes next, whatever that is

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

The Russian people are ready for what comes next, whatever that is

We are not ready, at all.

Several dozen rail passengers waiting at a railway station in Russia sing to handful of Russian paratroopers, very moving -

https://t.me/intelslava/27218
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (2nd May 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

Re: The Russian people are ready for what comes next, whatever that is

Despite their losses, morale among Russian troops is very high from what I'm seeing. Many Russian troops are sporting St. George ribbons on their uniforms along with their Z chevron.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (2nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Re: The Russian people are ready for what comes next, whatever that is

It’s interesting watching videos of Russian troops.

There is no standard set of symbols. The Chechen guys are wearing Chechen flags. Some soldiers have Russian flags. Some are wearing Z on their shoulders. I saw one guy with a hat that has a a big Z on it. The Donetsk guys have a Russian flag but with black where the white stripe was. Some guys have Soviet flags, and some have victory day flags.

It seems to me that they are all fighting voluntarily for a cause they believe in.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd May 2022),Spun Gold (2nd May 2022)