Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2000 Mules

  1. #1
    Unobtanium EE_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,262
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

    2000 Mules

    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

    THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

  2. #2
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    25,476
    Thanks
    4,858
    Thanked 6,406 Times in 4,247 Posts

    Re: 2000 Mules

    I did. The only thing the movie is about is the absentee ballots that are deposited into drop boxes. Absolutely NO mention of Dominion or the electronic vote rigging. Since that aspect went wayside I assume that is not the fight to pick regarding the fraud. True the vote is bragging about "Ripcord" coming out soon which will be the next best thing since sliced bread.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

  3. #3
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    25,476
    Thanks
    4,858
    Thanked 6,406 Times in 4,247 Posts

    Re: 2000 Mules

    Jackie did it and you know it!

  4. #4
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    8,703
    Thanks
    7,506
    Thanked 8,130 Times in 4,962 Posts

    Re: 2000 Mules

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I did. The only thing the movie is about is the absentee ballots that are deposited into drop boxes. Absolutely NO mention of Dominion or the electronic vote rigging. Since that aspect went wayside I assume that is not the fight to pick regarding the fraud. True the vote is bragging about "Ripcord" coming out soon which will be the next best thing since sliced bread.
    True, but the movie illustrates that the electronic vote rigging, absent the ballot harvesting by the Mules, was not enough to swing the election to Biden.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    Cebu_4_2 (11th May 2022)

  6. #5
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    25,476
    Thanks
    4,858
    Thanked 6,406 Times in 4,247 Posts

    Re: 2000 Mules

    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    True, but the movie illustrates that the electronic vote rigging, absent the ballot harvesting by the Mules, was not enough to swing the election to Biden.
    Good point but they just would have increased the vote rigging. Year and a half later and nothing has been done about it.

    Holodomor is where I think we're headed right now and nothing will be done about that either.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (11th May 2022)

  8. #6
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    8,703
    Thanks
    7,506
    Thanked 8,130 Times in 4,962 Posts

    Re: 2000 Mules

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Good point but they just would have increased the vote rigging. Year and a half later and nothing has been done about it.

    Holodomor is where I think we're headed right now and nothing will be done about that either.
    You’re right. They still had to shut down the vote counting process and bring in untold amounts of mail in ballots in the middle of the night to swing the election because they underestimated Trump’s popularity.

    I think you are correct in the impending holodomor too. Like Ponce always said “and many will die.”.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (11th May 2022)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •