Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 19 children and two adults killed in Texas shooting at elementary school May 24, 202

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: 19 children and two adults killed in Texas shooting at elementary school May 24,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (7th August 2022)

Thanks

Re: 19 children and two adults killed in Texas shooting at elementary school May 24,

https://jameshfetzer.org/2022/08/uva...llion-lawsuit/

2022 August

Uvalde Families to Sue Gun Manufacturer, Gun Store as Part of Massive $27 Billion Lawsuit

Uvalde Families to Sue Gun Manufacturer, Gun Store as Part of Massive $27 Billion Lawsuit
    August 24, 2022 James Fetzer

Adam Salazar

Lawsuit will also list Uvalde city and county police, the Texas Rangers, the Texas Department of Public Safety and the US Border Patrol as defendants.

[Editor’s note: Brian Davidson, P.I., with whom I authored the LAW ENFORCEMENT FALSE FLAG / STAGED EVENT CHECKLIST (which you can download here), discuss the Uvalde “school shooting” event, which appears to be modeled after Sandy Hook:

Brian Davidson, P.I., and I discuss the Uvalde “school shooting”(1 July 2022)

Instead of shooting his mother, he shoots is grandmother, and instead of shooting 20 1st graders and six adults, he shoots 19 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders (where even one of the Sandy Hook teachers is recycled for the event).]

A gun maker and a gun shop are listed as defendants in a massive $27 billion class action lawsuit set to be filed on behalf of parents of victims slain in the Robb Elementary School mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

Announced Sunday, the families represented by the Law Offices of Bonner & Bonner are seeking to hold a litany of defendants liable for the shooting that claimed the lives of 19 young children and two school staffers, including several city, state and federal law enforcement agencies which simultaneously failed to stop gunman Salvador Ramos back in May.

embedded video 2:55 video runtime

also viewable on YouTube HERE
    Announced Sunday, the families represented by the Law Offices of Bonner & Bonner are seeking to hold a litany of defendants liable for the shooting that claimed the lives of 19 young children and two school staffers, including several city, state and federal law enforcement agencies which simultaneously failed to stop gunman Salvador Ramos back in May.

According to San Antonio-area ABC affiliate KSAT, the lawsuit lists Robb Elementary school police, former school district police chief Pete Arredondo, Uvalde city police, Uvalde county sheriffs, the Texas Rangers, the Texas Department of Public Safety and the US Border Patrol as defendants.

Gun manufacturer Daniel Defense, which made the gun used during the shooting, and the Oasis Outback gun store, which legally sold Ramos the gun he used, are also listed as defendants.

“There will be some institutional defendants as well, such as school board or such as City Council or such as the City of the Uvalde,” attorney Charles Bonner told KSAT.

Bonner claimed the lawsuit was being filed to “serve the community.”

“What we intend to do (is) to help serve this community, and that is to file a $27 billion civil rights lawsuit under our United States Constitution, one-of-a-kind in the whole world,” he told KSAT.

The lawyer argued law enforcement agencies ignored the US Constitution’s 14th Amendment by depriving people of life.

“People have a right to life under the 14th Amendment and what we’ve seen here is that the law enforcement agencies have shown a deliberate conscious disregard of the life,” Bonner said.

Bonner says the nearly $30 billion price tag will ensure what happened in Uvalde, where several police units were caught on camera hesitating for over an hour to confront the shooter, never happens again.

“Everyone in this world are hurting and bleeding about what is happening here in Uvalde. And it’s up to us to make sure it doesn’t happen again,” Bonner said.

The attorney did not elaborate on how the gun store which followed all protocols in selling the firearm, or the gun maker had any responsibility in the shooting.

The Daily Caller reports Daniel Defense and Oasis Outback did not respond to requests for comment. The US Border Patrol and the City of Uvalde stated they would not comment on pending litigation.

another embedded video Alex Jones

https://banned.video/watch?id=62d9d02e60720d1bc2a08a97

Lawyers say they’ll file the suit in September after the Justice Department concludes their investigation into the shooting.

The lawsuit’s targeting of Daniel Defense is reminiscent of the wrongful death suit filed by Sandy Hook victims’ parents against Remington Arms company in 2014 that resulted in a landmark $73 million settlement to nine victims’ families seven years later.

The suit comes as gun control group Uvalde Strong for Gun Safety demanded the Oasis Outback gun shop stop selling “assault rifles” and ammunition, or face protests outside their store.

Brian Davidson and I reprise Uvalde (13 June 2022)

2nd Amendment, Alex Jones, Brian Davidson, False Flag Checklist, gun control, InfoWars, lawsuits, staged shootings, Uvalde
    Please follow and like us:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

They aren’t wasting any time are they.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

So much falsity lies at the base of this event. Now, just like for Sandy Hook, the gun manufacturer and the gun shop are being sued.

"The suit comes as gun control group Uvalde Strong for Gun Safety demanded the Oasis Outback gun shop stop selling “assault rifles” and ammunition, or face protests outside their store."

That sentence smells of a Leftist Gun Grab Group's plot instigating the event from the beginning. I guess the so called "assault rifle" referenced is an AR15. I don't know much about firearms but I have heard news commentators several times say that no way are AR15s "assault rifles."

They better import some Antifa hires to do the out-side-the gun store protesting because local people doing that protesting are risking their lives in such activity, at least in Texas.

We still do not know what went down during this incident but Brian Davidson said that there were several things about the whole thing from the beginning that did not seem right. One of the main things that maybe is not right is that the actual deaths of actual students is fully uninvestigated and the official narrative was just accepted as true.

I don't know much about the law in this situation but on the surface the grounds for the lawsuit seems very sketchy to me. And if this lawsuit goes forward with the foundational lack of full investigation of the event, it will be a further miscarriage of justice and deep wound to the rule of law in the USA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (24th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

That sentence smells of a Leftist Gun Grab Group's plot instigating the event from the beginning. I guess the so called "assault rifle" referenced is an AR15. I don't know much about firearms but I have heard news commentators several times say that no way are AR15s "assault rifles."

That has been my feeling from the beginning. And now they're following the Sandy Hook playbook I am more convinced.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I recommend last night's James H. Fetzer's Need to Know show that contained much about the Uvalde TX false flag event.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8h02uzjfGf7U/

Need to Know News (25 August 2022) with Carl Herman and Brian Davidson

1:26:31 video runtime

Pay particular attention to

words of Brian Davidson 1:02:44 to 1:14:10

and the final comments of the three men

1:18:05 to 1:23:08

I really appreciate that Houston, Texas, private investigator Brian Davidson is a guest on Dr. Fetzer's show more frequently now. He is a Christian and he has become a "false flag" expert starting with June 12, 2016, Orlando Florida event.

Evil in the Last Days 2 Timothy 3:7

…They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith.…

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuEnpQDzMhc

Uvalde School District Suspends Entire Police Force Over Response To Robb Elementary Shooting

2:09 video runtime

October 7, 2022

Oct 7, 2022

NBC News

The Uvalde school district has suspended its police force over their response to the Robb Elementary School shooting. The school district released a statement requesting the Texas Department of Public Safety to “provide additional troopers for campus and extra-curricular activities.” NBC’s Gabe Gutierrez reports.