Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Thanks
    Thanked 8,130 Times in 4,962 Posts

Re: Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Startpage.com has encountered an error. Please try again. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.

Big Brother has removed that photo you found, Monty.

Startpage.com has encountered an error. Please try again. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.

Startpage is about to go out of business. It became too joined with Google and it originally said in their ads that it was independent of Google.
    For some reason the link in my browser history worked one time. I was able to download the image to my computer, then re-upload it to postimages.org

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (5th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,805 Posts

Very cool.

Thanks

Coffee & Covid ☙ Friday, August 5, 2022

Jeff Childers August 5, 2022

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-co...m_source=email

After meeting with President Trump in New Jersey, Hungarian Leader Viktor Orban addressed the conservative CPAC conference in Texas yesterday, massively triggering the Dems, some of whom demanded that the DOJ and Merrick Garland do something to stop his speech, which was practically domestic terrorism or an insurrection or something. I am not making that up.

Orban told CPAC attendees that “The globalists can all go to hell. I have come to Texas.” Orban, who was recently re-elected for a fourth term, is widely viewed as both a Trump and Putin ally and a staunch Soros adversary. The Hill’s article about his speech hinted darkly at Orban’s “Nazi-like rhetoric” and his authoritarian tendencies, just like how they usually describe Governor DeSantis. Other woke liberals were worried Orban’s speech would lead directly to America’s descent into totalitarianism, which is pretty ironic:

Twitter avatar for @DashDobrofskyDash Dobrofsky @DashDobrofsky

Hungary’s dictator Viktor Orban is speaking at CPAC today in Dallas. He’ll be joined by America’s failed dictator, Donald Trump. Let’s be clear: Orban’s giving the GOP his strategy for how to turn America into an Authoritarian state. This is not “America-First.” This is Fascism.

August 4th 2022
    6,328 Retweets16,451 Likes

In his speech, Orban explained that progressives and communists are the same, and they must be defeated — again — through “revitalizing” our churches, our universities, and our institutions.
    Twitter avatar for @CPACCPAC 2022 @CPAC
    Prime Minister Viktor Orban shares the importance of preserving freedom around the world. #CPAC

August 4th 2022
    54 Retweets155 Likes

I don’t see what the problem was.

Ukraine is setting up its own vulnerable places as targets. Killing its own people in hospitals and places like that.
    How hideously neoconservative NAZI!

�� Russia got an unlikely ally yesterday in Amnesty International, which released an investigative report condemning Ukraine for war crimes, producing scads of evidence of Ukraine surreptitiously nestling military assets amongst unknowing and unwilling civilian groups, including hospitals, schools, and shopping centers, where those civilians would have promptly fled had they known they were being used as human shields. But they didn’t get the choice.
    Twitter avatar for @amnestyAmnesty International @amnesty
    ⚡️ Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas.

August 4th 2022
    11,970 Retweets31,391 Likes
    Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets ��
    amnesty.org/en/latest/news…
    Ukraine: Ukrainian fighting tactics endanger civiliansMilitary bases set up in residential areas including schools and hospitals Attacks launched from populated civilian areas Such violations in no way justify Russia’s indiscriminate attacks, which have killed and injured countless civilians Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establi…amnesty.org

August 4th 2022
    2,706 Retweets8,117 Likes

Dash Dobrofsky @DashDobrofsky
    Hungary’s dictator Viktor Orban is speaking at CPAC today in Dallas. He’ll be joined by America’s failed dictator, Donald Trump. Let’s be clear: Orban’s giving the GOP his strategy for how to turn America into an Authoritarian state. This is not “America-First.” This is Fascism.

August 4th 2022

The report carefully tries to be even-handed, pointing out Russia’s many alleged transgressions such as invading in the first place, but ultimately convicts Ukraine as having committed what are clear war crimes and violations of international human rights agreements.

But of course, the crime wasn’t that Ukraine put all those innocent civilians — its own citizens! — in harm’s way, getting many of them killed, but the real crime was that Amnesty said anything about it. That’s the REAL crime. They should keep their damn mouths shut. Amnesty’s report instantly sparked a furious backlash against Amnesty, as social media experts who were formerly pro-lockdown, then pro-mask, then pro-jab, and now are pro-Ukraine, accused the human rights group of being a mindless propaganda front for the Russian. Which I thought was ironic.

Who knows? It could be, I guess. I’ve never much cared for Amnesty, so I’m staying out of this one. What do YOU think?

CPAC 2022 @CPAC
    Prime Minister Viktor Orban shares the importance of preserving freedom around the world. #CPAC

embedded video
    1:51 video clip runtime of Orban speech at Dallas CPAC�� Russia got an unlikely ally yesterday in Amnesty International, which released an investigative report condemning Ukraine for war crimes, producing scads of evidence of Ukraine surreptitiously nestling military assets amongst unknowing and unwilling civilian groups, including hospitals, schools, and shopping centers, where those civilians would have promptly fled had they known they were being used as human shields. But they didn’t get the choice.
    ⚡️ Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas.

August 4th 2022
    Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets ��
    Ukraine: Ukrainian fighting tactics endanger civiliansMilitary bases set up in residential areas including schools and hospitals Attacks launched from populated civilian areas Such violations in no way justify Russia’s indiscriminate attacks, which have killed and injured countless civilians Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establi…amnesty.org

August 4th 2022

The report carefully tries to be even-handed, pointing out Russia’s many alleged transgressions such as invading in the first place, but ultimately convicts Ukraine as having committed what are clear war crimes and violations of international human rights agreements.

But of course, the crime wasn’t that Ukraine put all those innocent civilians — its own citizens! — in harm’s way, getting many of them killed, but the real crime was that Amnesty said anything about it. That’s the REAL crime. They should keep their damn mouths shut. Amnesty’s report instantly sparked a furious backlash against Amnesty, as social media experts who were formerly pro-lockdown, then pro-mask, then pro-jab, and now are pro-Ukraine, accused the human rights group of being a mindless propaganda front for the Russian. Which I thought was ironic.

Who knows? It could be, I guess. I’ve never much cared for Amnesty, so I’m staying out of this one. What do YOU think?

Have a fabulous Friday, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for the weekend edition!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,130 Times in 4,962 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

Coffee & Covid ☙ Friday, August 5, 2022

Jeff Childers August 5, 2022

After meeting with President Trump in New Jersey, Hungarian Leader Viktor Orban addressed the conservative CPAC conference in Texas yesterday, massively triggering the Dems, some of whom demanded that the DOJ and Merrick Garland do something to stop his speech, which was practically domestic terrorism or an insurrection or something. I am not making that up.

Orban told CPAC attendees that “The globalists can all go to hell. I have come to Texas.” Orban, who was recently re-elected for a fourth term, is widely viewed as both a Trump and Putin ally and a staunch Soros adversary. The Hill’s article about his speech hinted darkly at Orban’s “Nazi-like rhetoric” and his authoritarian tendencies, just like how they usually describe Governor DeSantis. Other woke liberals were worried Orban’s speech would lead directly to America’s descent into totalitarianism, which is pretty ironic:

Twitter avatar for @DashDobrofskyDash Dobrofsky @DashDobrofsky

August 4th 2022
    6,328 Retweets16,451 Likes

In his speech, Orban explained that progressives and communists are the same, and they must be defeated — again — through “revitalizing” our churches, our universities, and our institutions.
    Twitter avatar for @CPACCPAC 2022 @CPAC

August 4th 2022
    54 Retweets155 Likes

I don’t see what the problem was.

Ukraine is setting up its own vulnerable places as targets. Killing its own people in hospitals and places like that.
    How hideously neoconservative NAZI!

�� Russia got an unlikely ally yesterday in Amnesty International, which released an investigative report condemning Ukraine for war crimes, producing scads of evidence of Ukraine surreptitiously nestling military assets amongst unknowing and unwilling civilian groups, including hospitals, schools, and shopping centers, where those civilians would have promptly fled had they known they were being used as human shields. But they didn’t get the choice.

August 4th 2022

August 4th 2022

Dash Dobrofsky @DashDobrofsky

August 4th 2022

CPAC 2022 @CPAC

embedded video
    1:51 video clip runtime of Orban speech at Dallas CPAC�� Russia got an unlikely ally yesterday in Amnesty International, which released an investigative report condemning Ukraine for war crimes, producing scads of evidence of Ukraine surreptitiously nestling military assets amongst unknowing and unwilling civilian groups, including hospitals, schools, and shopping centers, where those civilians would have promptly fled had they known they were being used as human shields. But they didn’t get the choice.

August 4th 2022

August 4th 2022

Have a fabulous Friday, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for the weekend edition!
    Jack Posobiec

The Globalists can all go to Hell. We will go to Texas

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/14578
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (5th August 2022)

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnhesSSHMvc

49:25 video rubtime

Florida Gov. DeSantis makes an announcement
    Streamed live on Aug 4, 2022

Fox Business

1.93M subscribers

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis makes an announcement.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=casxXTtQFPs

Friends of Aquinas Ep. 5 w/ Dr. E. Michael Jones and Bishop Richard Williamson

Friends of Aquinas

2:08:50 video runtime

Telegram: https://t.me/FriendsofAquinas
    Join me for a special episode of Friends of Aquinas, with Dr. E. Michael Jones and Bishop Williamson, as we discuss Vatican II.

Thanks

https://americanpolicy.org/2022/08/0...eid=586c7725d3

americanpolicy.org

Incredulous - American Policy Center

by Kat Stansell

05 Aug Incredulous

“Indisposed to admit or accept that which is related as true”

“Incredulous”, of course, means disbelieving. Incredulity is a state of mind in which we find ourselves more and more. Our country is completely off its rocker, it seems, and we have a hard time believing it all.

We are confused and adrift because our moral guideposts have gone missing, ripped out from under us by the Marxists calling themselves the “Great Reset”. Every parameter of our morals and values, things we have learned in our churches, schools and at our parents’ knees – literally, everything we have held dear – is being destroyed. History is being rewritten. Our bedrock is crumbling into shifting sands, and we are responding with either anger or denial.

It’s no wonder we feel like we’re going nuts.

Evil has invaded our country. We see incredible hostility on a daily basis. There is so much hate-filled rhetoric on the news and among acquaintances and family, that we tend to turn it off and back away.

People you know are uttering things you never thought you’d hear them say, and they can’t/won’t explain themselves in a rational way. If you asked them to defend their argument, they can’t. They just spew a mantra of learned derangement, if they answer at all.

The media hypes stories of theft and robbery, killings and maimings 24/7. This seems to get worse, more frequent, not better every day. Have another dose of horror with your coffee.

We are the bad guys for denying the existence of 58 genders; it makes US the haters, we are told. What happened to “follow the science”?? That little mantra also goes out the window when we are demanded to believe that men can give birth and provide all that is physically necessary therein. Whatever.

It is un-American for the Census to count how many American citizens live here, but the 2020 count made sure to catch as many illegals as possible. Russian interference in elections is bad, but voting by illegals is good. Border security ($5 billion) is too expensive, but free health care and housing for illegals ($1.5 trillion+) is just fine.

Our illegitimate government showers the Fascist dictator of Ukraine with trillions, but denies our own military what they need, to fight AND to live through their life-altering injuries sustained in our service.

Bidens (and Clintons AND Obamas) went to bed with the crooked Ukraine government, financed bio-weapon labs there, blackmailed its leader and that is somehow ignored (or accepted??), all day every day. Let Trump place a phone call the Ukraine president and ASK about those offenses, and it is worthy of impeachment. Daily, it seems, the current ‘resident and his Congress perform impeachable offenses but, since Trump left office, the word has not been whispered in those hallowed halls.

The party that says there is no such thing as gender, and whose SCOTUS nominee cannot define a “woman”, demands female candidates for public office and special healthcare “rights” (murder of the unborn) for women. Our children are being physically and chemically castrated in our own public schools, and parents are not even in the loop! This is pure Luciferian construct. Incredible!

Unbelievable! We are utterly incredulous. Again.

Illegal aliens are welcomed into our country by the millions, carrying every kind of disease known to man. (Of course, we don’t know what they are. Yet.) But Americans lose jobs and freedoms if they do not submit to an untested treatment, which has proven to be

killing millions. “My body, my choice”, anyone?” Let’s not even mention the incredible amounts of lethal drugs like Fentanyl gushing into every state, while American citizens are prohibited from buying tested and effective remedies such as Ivermectyn.

People are being held responsible for things they never did, stuff that happened before they were born – like slavery – but those committing crimes every day are being held responsible for nothing, notwithstanding video and/or eyewitness evidence of their crimes.

On this note, while it is NOT OK to execute murderers, it’s just fine when they kill innocent Americans. Attempted murder doesn’t even rate temporary incarceration or a trial. The entire act of a deranged Leftist trying to kill Congressman Lee Zeldin was caught on camera, but the perp was out of custody in two hours. Don’t forget, too, that under this New World Order, killing babies is somehow a human right, a necessary part of a woman’s (pardon me, “baby-maker person’s”) health care freedom.

And, oh, yes. Those evil law enforcement professionals are labeled fascists for trying to stop the anarchy, because, somehow, being arrested and held accountable violates the rights of the criminal.

Insanity.

Our Constitution and its body of law, on which we have depended to enjoy the finest form of government in history, has been thrown out. We are staring totalitarianism in its Luciferian face. Those forms of governance (socialism, Marxism, Communism, whatever) have killed millions around the world, but the Globalists want to try again.

After decades of undercover efforts to bring us to this point, we are facing the demise of our country. Now it is visible, the rot is all around us, and many of still can’t bring ourselves to believe, OR to work against it.

OK. I am somehow “racist” for pointing all this out. Heck…I’m in good company: Calling Covid the Chinese flu after its country of origin is racist, too. (“French” fries? “Italian” seasoning? “Greek” pastry? How far is this going? If I like all of the above, am I a hater??)

This insanity is invading every aspect of our lives. It is making us incredulous. We want to hide or run, or just deny. We just want it to go away, but it won’t, unless we acknowledge it, and realize what this turmoil is doing to us and our country.

Acceptance must precede knowledge which precedes the power to stand and fight. If we are going to be able to deal effectively to get our republic back, I repeat, we must act.

Many don’t want to get involved in activism because what is out there is just too crazy to believe, and too frightening to consider.

However, if you value your freedoms, IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE BLESSINGS OF LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY, you will open your mind to reality, take a deep breath, and jump in. The water’s NOT fine, but it is navigable, and the only danger comes from NOT swimming with your pack. We do not have a choice.

Take heart. WE are far more numerous than THEY, because WE are the Constitutionalists, who want to save our freedoms. “Our pack” is no longer defined by a party label, “R”, “D”, “I” or any other. If you approach members of your community with the simple choice of which they support – the Constitution or Communism – you will raise the flaps of the tent, and expand your group to include a great many who have been frustrated, trying to find their old party allegiances. WE, who believe in our Constitution and the blessed life it has given us, ARE a vastly larger group than those who crave totalitarian control.

There are local action groups in counties and towns across the country, doing great work. They consist of members of all former political parties. More groups are forming every day, in every state. Join arms with your friends and neighbors and get involved. Form a Freedom Pod and learn what is happening in your own town. You might be surprised, but you will be armed for action, with understanding. Knowledge is power.

First priority, secure the November 2022 elections. Without that, we will be at a serious, perhaps fatal, disadvantage.

The venom of Evil – which is everywhere today – paralyzes the moral mind. Lucifer and his gang know this, and hope you will become so tangled in the web of utter disbelief, and terrified of the dark shadows you see everywhere, that you will become powerless to act. Don’t let yourself become their victim. Stand strong for what you know is right.

Get off the couch and out the door. We have a country to save.

Thanks

Regarding post #176, I have written to E. Michael Jones and asked him to let me know if that video will be available on another platform since it was quickly taken down from YouTube.

Dr. Jones was only on in first 55 minutes or so of the over two hour video. I suggested he copy and put that part to a new video and put it on his Bitchute channel. It was very good and Bishop Williamson appeared to agree with the main points Dr. Jones said.
    This is an important matter.

___
    http://drbo.org/chapter/59002.htm

1 Thessalonians 2: 14 – 15

[14] For you, brethren, are become followers of the churches of God which are in Judea, in Christ Jesus: for you also have suffered the same things from your own coutrymen, even as they have from the Jews, [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men;

Thanks

https://jameshfetzer.org/2022/08/dr-joseph-mercola-ukraine-war-biowarfare-and-the-theft-of-billions/

Dr. Joseph Mercola, Ukraine War: Biowarfare and the Theft of Billions
    August 6, 2022 James Fetzerblog
    Dr. Joseph Mercola
    STORY AT-A-GLANCE

For years, Ukraine was recognized as one of the most, if not “the” most, corrupt nation in Europe. It held on to that reputation all the way up to the day Russia invaded it, at which point media worldwide suddenly started rewriting history
    A few days after firing several top officials, Zelensky also issued a blacklist of American “pro-Russian propagandists,” which includes Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky, former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, and independent journalist Glenn Greenwald
    After receiving billions of dollars from American taxpayers, Zelensky now wants to silence American politicians and journalists who question government’s use of funds and America’s continued involvement in the Ukraine conflict — a move that raises questions about Ukraine being a bastion of democracy and freedom
    U.S. aid to Ukraine may be a corrupt scheme to steal taxpayer funds, launder the money through Ukraine, and then funnel the money back into the hands of the transnational security elite
    Another angle that can help explain U.S. support of Ukraine’s authoritarian regime is that we have a number of biolabs in Ukraine, the purposes of which the U.S. government is keen to obscure. Russia claims it will release a comprehensive report before U.S. midterms detailing how top Democrats facilitated illegal biowarfare research in Ukraine, in collaboration with Big Pharma, which in turn funneled massive campaign contributions back to Democrats

For years, Ukraine was recognized as one of the most, if not “the” most, corrupt nation in Europe. It held on to that reputation all the way up to the day Russia invaded, at which point media worldwide suddenly started rewriting history.
    Whitewashing Ukraine’s Corruption and Authoritarianism

As noted by Ted Galen Carpenter, a senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, in a sober and clear-eyed article, published in April 2022:1

“Statements from U.S. and other Western officials, as well as pervasive accounts in the news media, have created a stunningly misleading image of Ukraine. There has been a concerted effort to portray the country not only as a victim of brutal Russian aggression, but as a plucky and noble bulwark of freedom and democracy …

The promoters of that narrative contend that the ongoing war is not just a quarrel between Russia and Ukraine over Kiev’s ambitions to join NATO and Moscow’s territorial claims in Crimea and the Donbas. No, they insist — the war is part of a global struggle between democracy and authoritarianism …

The notion that Ukraine was such an appealing democratic model in Eastern Europe that the country’s mere existence terrified Putin may be a comforting myth to U.S. politicians and pundits, but it is a myth. Ukraine is far from being a democratic-capitalist model …

The reality is murkier and troubling: Ukraine has long been one of the more corrupt countries in the international system … Ukraine’s track record of protecting democracy and civil liberties is not much better than its performance on corruption. In Freedom House’s 2022 report,2 Ukraine is listed in the ‘partly free’ category, with a score of 61 out of a possible 100 …

Even before the war erupted, there were ugly examples of authoritarianism in Ukraine’s political governance … The neo-Nazi Azov Battalion was an integral part of President Petro Poroshenko’s military and security apparatus, and it has retained that role during Zelensky’s presidency …

[O]ne can condemn Putin’s actions and even cheer on Ukraine’s military resistance without fostering a false image of Ukraine’s political system. The country is not a symbol of freedom and liberal democracy, and the war is not an existential struggle between democracy and authoritarianism. At best, Ukraine is a corrupt, quasi-democratic entity with troubling repressive policies.

Given that sobering reality, calls for Americans to ‘stand with Ukraine’ are misplaced. Preserving Ukraine’s independence and territorial integrity most certainly are not worth the United States risking war with a nuclear-armed Russia.”

Media ‘Rediscovers’ Ukraine’s Corrupt Past

Given how mainstream media have been fawning over Zelensky, picturing him as a fierce fighter for democracy, it was surprising to see The Associated Press and NPR suddenly revisiting Ukraine’s history of corruption. A July 20, 2022, article, originally published by AP and republished by NPR, states:3

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s dismissal of senior officials is casting an inconvenient light on an issue that the Biden administration has largely ignored since the outbreak of war with Russia: Ukraine’s history of rampant corruption and shaky governance.

As it presses ahead with providing tens of billions of dollars in military, economic and direct financial support aid to Ukraine and encourages its allies to do the same, the Biden administration is now once again grappling with longstanding worries about Ukraine’s suitability as a recipient of massive infusions of American aid.”

The sudden critique comes on the heels of Zelensky’s firing of his top prosecutor, his intelligence chief and several other senior officials, claiming they are spies or collaborators with Russia.

Zelensky has also dragged his feet when it comes to assigning a new anti-corruption prosecutor, something that should have occurred last December, and which, according to the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, “undermines the work of anti-corruption agencies.”

Second embedded video

NPR Turns against Ukraine! (Jimmy Dore Show): To watch, click here.

Zelensky Blacklists Americans After Getting Millions From Taxpayers

SNIP not enough room to post this related second article.

Final paragraphs of main article...

"Assuming the U.S. government in general and Biden in particular are not embroiled in criminal biowarfare activity in Ukraine, then Stone’s suggestion is reasonable. However, if their actions are based on a need to protect a dirty secret (or two), then diplomacy wouldn’t even be on the menu of options.

Russia would probably want its pound of flesh. They would want justice to be settled, which in the case of illegal biowarfare manufacturing could include the lifelong incarceration of certain individuals. Seeing how Biden is on Russia’s list of “key mastermind conspirators,” it seems reasonable to assume he wouldn’t easily be let off the hook.

And that brings us right back to Childers’ prediction, which is that the perpetrators “would almost certainly risk nuclear war to protect their secrets if only half of what the Russians are saying is true.”

So, while World War III has so far been an information war waged against the public, nuclear war between nations is still a possibility — thanks to corruption at the highest levels, which prevents diplomatic solutions."

Thanks

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/p...n-the-election

Peter Navarro – Decertification Is Possible,History Will Show The [DS] Cheated In The Election

embedded video

35:18 video runtime

video viewable on Rumble here.

Today’s Guest: Peter Navarro

Book: Taking Back Trump’s America

Peter Navarro is an economist, professor of business, he was appointed by President Trump on Dec. 21, 2016, to head the National Trade Council. Peter begins the conversation talking about inflation and the economy. The Biden Administration has caused the problem and we need to remove these people from office before they destroy the country. The economy can be repaired. History will show that the Deep State [DS] cheated in the election and that Trump was the true President of the US.
    Posted on August 6, 2022

@31:08 on video track

"Historically, we now know for a fact that Kennedy did steal that election from Nixon. And he did it in Chicago with ghost voters, ghost voters being people who cast ballots that don't exist." quote Peter Navarro

Interesting.