https://rumble.com/v1dporh-trump-we-...are-a-failing-
    nation..html

Trump: "We are a nation in decline. We are a failing nation."

The Post Millennial Clips

Published July 26, 2022 118 Views

1:31 video runtime

concerning part for Dachsie --
    go 1:12

"And we are a nation that allowed Russia to devastate a country Ukraine killing hundreds of thousands of people and it will only get worse."

To my knowledge the Victoria Nuland neoconservatives took over the country of Ukraine in 2014 and that is when all the killing started. All that killing of the Ukrainian people was not made known on USA mainstream media to my knowledge but it was and is still going on.
    This Victoria Nuland faction is the "neoconservatives" who greatly influenced the USA beginning in about 1999 with their main paper "Project for a New American Century." That PNAC group has ostensibly been defunct for a few years now but the neoconservatives and Victoria Nuland are alive and well and still doing their evil deeds. Only now, they are more closely associated with the "neo-NAZIs" label. That new identity is astonding considering that the original PNAC group was originally run by mainly zionist Jews and their leader was Robert Kagan, Victoria Nuland's husband.

I know Putin and Russia are possibly still a communist country, but on the surface Putin appears to be reacting in the exact same way that the old USA would have reacted if another country had set up NATO and NATO troupes and bombs in close proximity to the USA. JFK and other presidents would have been militarily aggressive against those foreign countries who were breaking agreements and clearly appearing to aiming to start a war.

I am on Putin's side in this conflict in Ukraine, I thought Dave at x22reprt was of that same opinion, but now after hearing Trump make this speech very recently, played on today's, 8-7-22, X22report show at 29:52,
    I wonder if Trump's apparent position now trumps Dave's position.
    Dave is 100 percent pro-Trump.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    https://rumble.com/v1f4ofc-ep.-2844b...g-can-sto.html

Published August 7, 2022

https://rumble.com/v1dporh-trump-we-...are-a-failing-
    nation..html

Trump: "We are a nation in decline. We are a failing nation."

The Post Millennial Clips

Published July 26, 2022 118 Views

1:31 video runtime

concerning part for Dachsie --
    go 1:12

"And we are a nation that allowed Russia to devastate a country Ukraine killing hundreds of thousands of people and it will only get worse."

To my knowledge the Victoria Nuland neoconservatives took over the country of Ukraine in 2014 and that is when all the killing started. All that killing of the Ukrainian people was not made known on USA mainstream media to my knowledge but it was and is still going on.
    This Victoria Nuland faction is the "neoconservatives" who greatly influenced the USA beginning in about 1999 with their main paper "Project for a New American Century." That PNAC group has ostensibly been defunct for a few years now but the neoconservatives and Victoria Nuland are alive and well and still doing their evil deeds. Only now, they are more closely associated with the "neo-NAZIs" label. That new identity is astonding considering that the original PNAC group was originally run by mainly zionist Jews and their leader was Robert Kagan, Victoria Nuland's husband.

I know Putin and Russia are possibly still a ommunist country, but on the surface Putin appears to be reacting in the exact same way that the old USA would have reacted if another country had set up NATO and NATO troupes and bombs in close proximity to the USA. JFK and other presidents would have been militarily aggressive against those foreign countries who were breaking agreements and clearly appearing to aiming to start a war.

I am on Putin's side in this conflict in Ukraine, I thought Dave at x22reprt was of that same opinion, but now after hearing Trump make this speech very recently, played on today's, 8-7-22, X22report show at 29:52,
    I wonder if Trump's apparent position now trumps Dave's position.
    Dave is 100 percent pro-Trump.
    IDave has been a Trumper for quite a while , so to me it isn't surprising.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

It does surprise me because I listen to x22report regularly and for many months, since the Ukraine conflict started, Dave has been one hundred percent pro-Russia and Putin and he back up his words with many links and videos.
    I will continue listening to Dave at X22 report because I find much of his commentary to pick my mood up and he seems to back up his ideas with good links and proofs.
    It is too depressing to me to constantly keep seeing how corrupt my country has been for so long and how my country appears to be totally taken over and taken down by what Dave calls the "Deep State."

I have to learn from where I can at least get some good uplifting documented information because I love my country and I cannot fight to save it if I continually listen to constant telling how corrupt everything is.

I hope and pray God will save the USA, but no matter what, God is in control, and His Will be done.

Thanks

Thanks

https://vaticancatholic.com/this-was...x-jones-trial/

This was the "judge" in the Alex Jones "trial"
    August 7, 20221 Comment

WilliamA33
    ·
    Aug 4, 2022
    @WilliamA_33
    ·

Follow
    This is the judge in the Alex Jones trial.

WilliamA33
    @WilliamA_33

Maya Guerra Gamble. They hit him with the Democrap's strongest soldier: A fat Mexican (potentially Sephardi) feminist vaxhead. No way it was gonna be fair.

Antonia • 4 hours ago

Most assuredly, yet another mockery of the American justice system.

Share ›

Thanks

Middle and lower income people will be the ones who pay for this clown-show "inflation reduction" bill.

IMO, this is the way the banksters take down and take over USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UumTx2DwQ7Q

Lara Trump: Senate's bill is so bad even Bernie Sanders slammed it
    Aug 7, 2022
    Dislike
    Save

'The Big Sunday Show' panelists weigh in on the impact the Senate's Democrat-led spending bill will have on Americans, after narrowly passing by a tiebreaking vote cast by Vice President Harris.

Thanks

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022...erty-blockers/

Sicko gender clinics, puberty blockers

Aug
    by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport

August 8, 2022

The UK Daily Mail has the story. It illustrates the reality on the ground.

“This could become the biggest medical scandal of the century, argues SUE REID”

Here are key excerpts:

The closure next spring of the NHS’s [National Health Service’s] only gender identity clinic for children [Tavistock Clinic] is a vital and long overdue step in righting the wrongs of what could perhaps be the biggest medical scandal this century – the routine use of puberty-blocking drugs on children.”

“These powerful drugs can endanger fertility and open up the possibility of brutal surgery to reassign sex organs. Yet in this country, they have been given to those as young as ten.”

“Other countries have banned their use in children. Sweden curtailed the use of blockers among under-18s last year, with a leading Stockholm paediatrician saying they ‘chemically castrate’ children, causing problems with mental health.”

“France has stopped them, too. Its top medical academy blames a social media frenzy for fueling demand among teenagers, particularly girls, for the drugs from doctors.”

“The NHS’s decision to decommission the Tavistock [Clinic] comes after an independent review into the clinic by Dr Hillary Cass said its work was ‘not a safe and viable option’ for youngsters.”

“The Care Quality Commission health watchdog last year rated the child gender clinic ‘inadequate’, demanding regular updates on ever-rising waiting list numbers (particularly among girls wanting to transition to boys).”

“Sajid Javid, as health secretary, also sounded alarms. He said a fear among medics of being labelled ‘transphobic’ had stopped proper debate, or research, into young trans people’s medical treatments.”

“In Sweden, a pioneer in child transgender treatments before it recanted, the dangers of these drugs are clear. A teenager called Leo, who received puberty blockers as an 11-year-old at the Karolinska University Hospital’s child gender identity service, has suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of them, along with 12 other children.”

“Their ailments include liver damage, unexplained weight gains of up to two stone, mental health problems and, in Leo’s case, weakened bones seen in people of 70, and a failure to grow as tall as he should.

“A little publicised report on puberty-stopping drugs, released by the Tavistock gender clinic two years ago, admitted some child patients had signs of stunted height and thin bone density compared with their peers who had not taken them.”

“At the time, the report appeared to have been overlooked.”

Yes, I’m sure it was overlooked, in order to promote the transgender fraud and crime against children.

Who ARE these psychopathic doctors who carry out the horrific medical experiments on children? The answer is simple: They’re psychopaths.

Dachsie comment:

I have been interested in knowing what effects on the body these "puberty blocker" drugs have. This article does not elaborate much but does state "catastrophic injuries" including this description -- "liver damage, unexplained weight gains of up to two stone [28 pounds], mental health problems and, in Leo’s case, weakened bones seen in people of 70, and a failure to grow as tall as he should."

That meets my definition of "doing harm" as in the Hippocratic Oath for medical doctors to "do no harm." (I would think that there are equally "catastrophically injuring" pharmaceutical drugs prescribed for adult transgender patients wishing to "transition." So those kind of adult medical facilities ought also to be closed because they do harm and injury to the physical human body.)

I wonder if this Tavistock gender clinic is part of the Tavistock Institute. The activities of the kind of medicine practiced at this clinic does seem consistent with what I know about the Tavistock Institute.

"Who ARE these psychopathic doctors who carry out the horrific medical experiments on children? The answer is simple: They’re psychopaths."

I did not think that a "psychopath", as I understand the term, could function in society enough to become a medical doctor and function in that capacity for an extended period of time. I do think "a psychopath" could become a top administrator in a medical facility but not a medical doctor. Maybe "Tavistock medical doctors" are not like regular medical doctors.

Thanks

Biden Administration to Spend Additional $4.5 Billion to Keep Ukrainian Government Functioning
    By Bill Pan
    August 8, 2022 Updated: August 8, 2022

The United States will send out another $4.5 billion to help keep the Ukrainian government afloat, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) said Monday.
    The government of Ukraine, which is running on a deficit almost six months into its full-scale military conflict with Russia, is expected to receive the first payment of $3 billion from the $4.5 billion later this month, according to USAID.
    Once these additional funds are fully disbursed, the total amount of budgetary support to Ukraine will reach $8.5 billion.
    “These funds provided by the United States, through the World Bank, allow the Government of Ukraine to maintain essential functions to its people, including social and financial assistance to Ukrainians further pushed into poverty since the start of the war, children with disabilities, and internally displaced persons,” the agency said.
    Shortly after USAID’s announcement, the U.S. Department of Defense stated that it would also provide an additional $1 billion worth of “security assistance” to help Ukraine meet its “critical security and defense needs.”
    This $1 billion package provides “a significant amount of additional ammunition, weapons, and equipment” the Ukrainian people need in their war effort, according to the Pentagon. Specifically, it includes, among many other things, 75,000 rounds of 155mm artillery ammunition, 20,000 rounds of 120mm mortar ammunition, 1,000 Javelin, and hundreds of AT4 anti-armor systems.
    “In total, the United States has now committed approximately $9.8 billion in security assistance to Ukraine since the beginning of the Biden Administration,” the Pentagon said.
    The announcements come amid questions surrounding “Arming Ukraine,” a CBS documentary about military aid for Ukraine. In its initial Aug. 4 release, the documentary stated that most of the weapon shipments had gone missing on their way to the besieged Eastern European country.
    The documentary originally included a quote by Jonas Ohman, a Swedish-Lithuanian journalist and founder of the pro-Ukrainian nonprofit Blue-Yellow. He says in the film that only about 30 percent of the Western arms supplies ultimately made it to the Ukrainian frontlines.
    “All this stuff goes across the border, and then kind of like something happens, kind of like, 30 percent maybe reaches its final destination,” Ohman says in the film. His quote was also featured in a CBS article accompanying the documentary.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) shared the original CBS article on Twitter, saying: “This one of the reasons I voted NO. It was never about the Ukrainian people.” In May, Greene joined 56 other House Republicans to vote against a $39.8 billion aid package for Ukraine.
    Over the weekend, CBS promptly edited that quote out of the film, saying that delivery “has improved” since the filming in April.

“We are updating our documentary to reflect this new information and air at a later date,” CBS said. It also updated the article.

Dachsie comment:

This is so horribly WRONG on every level. This is a direct monetary support of the further destruction of the country Ukraine and the genocide of its people. It is said that the Resident is under blackmail by the real powers behind Zelensky and Ukraine government.

If the weapons given to the Ukraine government by the USA and other countries do not reach their intended use and purpose, the same could be said about dollars that could be diverted to other purposes, other than "to Keep Ukrainian Government Functioning."

Thanks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...rce=pushengage

Trump: FBI Has Raided Mar-a-Lago, Property ‘Under Siege’

By Gary Bai

August 8, 2022 Updated: August 8, 2022

Former U.S. President Donald Trump’s Florida Mar-A-Lago home is “under siege” and “occupied by a group of FBI agents,” the former president said in a statement late Monday.
    “These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents,” Trump said in a statement on Truth Social on Aug. 8.
    “After working and cooperating with the relevant government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate,” he said. “It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024.”
    The alleged raid by the FBI came two days after Trump’s latest hint at a 2024 run, for which he stopped short of giving an official announcement.
    “Well, it’s not a long period, regardless, whether you go before or after, certainly not a very long period of time,” the former president said when responding to questions from the press before he took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas, Texas, on Saturday.
    “It’s coming,” Trump said, “and I think people are going to be very happy.”
    “Our country has never been in a position like this. We lost everything. We’ve lost energy independence. We’ve lost our prestige. We’ve lost every single thing you can lose,” Trump said, noting the withdrawal from Afghanistan, which he previously called “the greatest tactical mistake in history,” and the border crisis.
    “I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it,” Trump said in his Monday statement.
    “Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped,” Trump said.
    “I will continue to fight for the Great American People!”
    The Epoch Times has reached out to the FBI for comment.

also see this story

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...go-raided-fbi/

Trump's Safe was raided and opened.