Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Please consider donating now.

Dear Friend,

I'm writing this letter to you today because, quite frankly, David Daleiden cannot.

You may remember David as the undercover journalist who spent 30 months investigating and capturing video evidence of Planned Parenthood 's top leadership --- medical directors, national program directors, even its Senior Director of Medical Services --* callously negotiating the harvesting and sale of aborted baby body parts.

And now, he’s been charged with nine bogus felonies.

Which is why I’m asking you to make an emergency donation to the DALEIDEN DEFENSE FUND right away.

You see, after David released the shocking videos of the illegal and disgusting actions of abortion executives, Kamala Harris, then California's Attorney General, colluded with Planned Parenthood to file felony charges against David...

... Kamala Harris even ordered the California Department of Justice to raid David's home and confiscate his unpublished videos.

I won't sugarcoat it. If not cleared of these charges, David faces steep fines and years in state penitentiary and the consequences of being a convicted felon. While Kamala Harris --- a bought-and-paid-for ally of the abortion industry --- is sitting one heartbeat away from the presidency.

That's the bad news.

But here's the good news... David is fighting back.

In fact, he's taking another opportunity to drag more of Planned Parenthood's dark criminality into the spotlight with two new federal lawsuits.

That's right. The Thomas More Society has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit in California on behalf of David against former California Attorney General and now Vice*President Kamala Harris for prosecuting David in bad faith, twisting and perverting California's anti-eavesdropping law to persecute a citizen journalist because of his political views.

Then the Thomas More Society filed a defamation (libel) lawsuit in federal court in New York against Planned Parenthood, which said David created a "fake" and "false" "smear campaign" against Planned Parenthood.

In other words, the best defense is a good offense. The truth is we could no longer let David suffer such a trampling of his free speech and due process rights without a counterattack.

The timing couldn't be more important.

This is a critical opportunity to put Kamala Harris, Planned Parenthood, and the rest of the abortion industry on trial for conspiring to silence David in order to cover-up their illegal activities.

That's where your emergency donation to the DAVID DALEIDEN DEFENSE FUND comes in --- by giving today you can stand with David in his hour of need.

The reality is. . .

You couldn't be there when David entered the dark underbelly of the abortion industry --- sitting across the table from abortionists haggling over the price of baby body parts with cold-blooded clarity... "I want a Lamborghini."

You couldn't be there as David saw with his own eyes the preborn children who had been killed with great precision and delicacy to preserve their organs for maximum profit.

You couldn't be there when the videos were released and Kamala Harris and Planned Parenthood conspired to crush David with trumped up legal charges and an armed raid on his home in which they seized laptops, hard-drives, and recording equipment.

And you couldn't be there with David (our criminal defense team was there) when he voluntarily appeared in both Texas and California for booking and processing --- fingerprinted and photographed for a mugshot like a common criminal.

But, now, this is the reality... there is something you can do.

You can make an emergency donation to the DAVID DALEIDEN DEFENSE FUND to help vindicate this pro-life hero.

My name is Tom Brejcha.

I'm the president and chief counsel of the Thomas More Society --- a not-for-profit law firm underwriting and helping to spearhead David's criminal defense.

The Thomas More Society is proud to have defended many renowned pro-life and religious leaders in America's pro-life movement such as Joe, Ann, and Eric Scheidler, the Pro-Life Action League, Shawn Carney and 40 Days for Life, Abby Johnson, the Susan B. Anthony List, David Bereit, Lila Rose and Live Action, Students for Life, Sidewalk Advocates for Life, Created Equal, former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline, the March for Life, and many more.

Because when dark forces like Planned Parenthood unleash their full might to legally, financially, and personally destroy our clients --- we fight back.

I have to tell you, despite all that David is facing, his spirits remain high. Of course, I've never known anyone in this kind of position who didn't feel an empty pit in his stomach.

But David's not giving up. His willingness to fight back is a true profile in Pro-Life courage.

Now I'll get right down to it...

We anticipate David's legal defense will cost us more than $6 million. That's right, SIX MILLION DOLLARS.

In addition to the criminal case and the new federal civil rights and defamation lawsuits, we're currently representing David in THREE other cases.

The civil lawsuit filed by Planned Parenthood where we are appealing the jury's verdict, along with the judge's order permanently banning David from doing any more undercover journalism against Planned Parenthood. Recently, we posted a $700,000 appeal bond to keep Planned Parenthood’s nasty collection agents from harassing him with collection agents and even seizing his belongings. We’re fighting back, but we’ll need your help.

The civil lawsuit brought by the National Abortion Federation and the "gag order" injunction that still prohibits David from releasing any more of his video evidence exposing Planned Parenthood's illegal fetal tissue business. And now, in light of the Planned Parenthood civil lawsuit, NAF has moved for summary judgment – they want a ruling against David without a trial at all!

And finally, the civil lawsuit filed by Planned Parenthood personnel in federal court in Seattle, where we just achieved a victory for a second time on appeal, but it appears we may need at least a third victory on appeal before this case ends.

That's why David needs your financial support today.

And that's why I'm praying you will donate $35 or more to the DAVID DALEIDEN DEFENSE FUND right away.

I won't guess how much you're able to send today. Whether it's $35, $50, $75, $125, $250, $500, $1,000 or more…

... I will only say that time is of the essence.

So I do ask that you make your donation as soon as you can.

This truly is a "David versus Goliath" type of battle --- with Kamala Harris, Planned Parenthood, and the radical left arrayed against our "David."

It's a grave injustice that David is the one being hit with felony charges and massive civil penalties while Planned Parenthood (so far, at least) has gone unpunished.

By clearing David of these charges... you and I can allow him to continue with his incredibly important lifesaving work. Remember, over 12 million people on YouTube alone watched the shocking footage he captured. Since that time, 26 states --- over half the country --* have moved to strip Planned Parenthood of taxpayer funding.

It's no wonder Planned Parenthood and their allies want to destroy David.

They'd love to see him rotting away in penitentiary rather than exposing their criminal and inhumane activities. You and I cannot let that happen.

So please don't delay. Donate $35, $50, $100, or more to stand with David Daleiden today.

I've asked my staff to let me know as soon as we get it so I can let David know that you're standing with him.

I know he'll be deeply touched by your generous support.

May God Bless You,
    Tom Brejcha

Tom Brejcha
    President & Chief Counsel

P.S. Kamala Harris, Planned Parenthood, and their allies want to destroy David. They'd love to see him rotting away in penitentiary rather than exposing their criminal, ghoulish activities. You and I cannot let that happen. Can I count on you to support the official criminal defense of David Daleiden?

David is a pro-life hero. Will you make a generous donation to the DAVID DALEIDEN DEFENSE FUND of $35, $50, $100 or more to stop this attempt to crush him?

Thanks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/120-ti...aign=ZeroHedge

Utah Sheriff Investigates Claims of ‘Ritual Child Sexual Abuse’; 120 Tips Received

July 6, 2022 Winter Watch Around the Web, Crime, US News 0

full Epoch Times article HERE

By Allan Stein | 2 July 2022

THE EPOCH TIMES — An investigation by a Utah sheriff into allegations of “ritualistic child sexual abuse” has shocked residents as more than 120 purported victims and those who claim to know them have come forward.

The Utah County Sheriff’s Office, which is leading the investigation, has solicited help from the FBI, which confirmed that it’s assisting, as well as other law enforcement agencies.

The alleged abuse occurred for two decades, from 1990 through 2010. In recent weeks, dozens of witnesses have come forward with information via phone calls, text messages, and emails.

“I don’t know the exact number, but it is now over 120 people who have contacted us,” Utah County Sheriff’s Sgt. Spencer Cannon told The Epoch Times. “[Of that number], I am sure. There are likely more than 120 at this point.”

On May 31, the sheriff’s office said that an investigation had been underway since April 2021 involving reports of “ritualistic child sexual abuse and child sex trafficking” in Utah County, the state’s second-largest county. [COLOR="#FF0000"][…]
    Like this:

Battle Against Degeneracy

The investigation uncovered even more possible victims in neighboring Juab and Sanpete counties during the same period. The sheriff’s office said in a statement that local law enforcement confirmed “portions of these allegations.”
    “It’s common practice for the FBI to offer assistance, when requested, to our law enforcement partners. We are assisting, and so I will defer to the lead agency, which is the Utah County Sheriff’s Office,” FBI spokeswoman Sandra Barker said.
    A day after authorities announced the joint investigation in Utah County, then-Utah County Attorney David Leavitt identified himself and his wife, an attorney, as potential suspects while vigorously refuting the claims at a press conference.
    Leavitt, who lost a reelection bid on June 28, said law enforcement “is about trust … [and] being able to say that when the government makes an allegation that there’s substance behind [it] that we can believe in.”
    He demanded that the sheriff resign and that the investigation be halted.
    “We deserve more from our public officials, and we deserve more from the news media to respectfully and responsibly ferret out what is true and what is not,” Leavitt said during his 30-minute briefing.
    Leavitt accused Utah County Sheriff Mike Smith of conducting a politically motivated witch hunt in an election year.
    County Attorney ‘Named Himself’ as Suspect
    In a separate press conference, Smith said his office released no documents to the public that identified Leavitt as a suspect and denied that the investigation was political.
    “Mr. Leavitt named himself,” Cannon said, declining to confirm, deny, or comment about anyone whose names have come up in the case.
    “What I will say, however, is that the case Mr. Leavitt referred to is not the case we began investigating in April 2021. He implies otherwise, but he is wrong.”
    Smith has refused to resign, halt the probe, or reprimand officers involved in the Utah County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit investigation.
    “We will continue to do our jobs. We won’t be intimidated by [Leavitt’s] attempts to railroad this investigation,” he said.
    The sheriff’s office declined to discuss the case further, absent new developments.
    “We will continue to do our jobs. We won’t be intimidated by [Leavitt’s] attempts to railroad this investigation,” he said.
    The sheriff’s office declined to discuss the case further, absent new developments.
    The Utah County Sheriff’s Office in Spanish Fork, Utah, on June 27, 2022. It is investigating reports of “ritualistic child sexual abuse” in three counties spanning the years 1990 to 2010. (Allan Stein/The Epoch Times)
    “And when I say new developments, I mean something beyond what we’ve said and the investigation of original information and talking to those reporting information to us as tips,” Cannon said.
    “We don’t discuss the [victims’ names] or suspects [while investigating cases]. In most cases, we comment very little, if at all, on active investigations. We have not, and will not at this point, confirm, deny, or name people whose names may or may not have come up in this or any other investigation.”
    The recent spate of reports concerning ritualistic child abuse harkens back to the “Satanic Panic” that gripped Western states during the 1980s and ’90s.
    A special report in The Daily Herald in Provo, Utah, dated Oct. 30, 1988, described ritualistic child abuse and Satanism as a severe problem in Utah and Utah County. Beyond the lurid allegations of abuse, however, these cases proved challenging, lacking physical evidence and relying on oral testimony and triggered memories years after.
    “Yes, there are definitely several cases,” the story cited Robert Parrish, an official in the Utah attorney general’s office at the time.
    “I’m not assuming I know all of them, but there are at least a half dozen that have involved ceremonial—not necessarily satanistic rituals—but most involve aspects that fit like a glove to Satanism.”
    Utah Task Force Investigates
    The cases prompted the state office to create a Utah State Task Force on Ritual Abuse in 1990.
    The agency released a report that generally spoke on the nature and extent of the problem in Utah two years later. However, the report lacked specific information on cases and perpetrators, noting: “The nature of ritual abuse, and the secret groups involved, must be considered in any discussion about evidence.
    “Perpetrators maintain prolonged concealment, not only of their acts, but also of their membership in the secret society which is united in the commission of crimes.
    “For many, their continued existence as successful, prestigious, and powerful persons in outer society depends upon absolute secrecy of the inner group activities. Survivors report that such groups are extremely careful and highly skilled in destroying evidence of their crimes.”
    The Utah attorney general’s office didn’t respond by press time to a question from The Epoch Times about whether the task force is still in existence and active in the current probe.
    The task force said in the report that it heard from victims’ parents “concerned about the trauma their children experienced in the investigative process.”
    The report also said investigating ritual child abuse is “difficult and time-consuming, requiring full-time, dedicated work.”
    Church Memo Cites Abuse Claims
    Perhaps the most alarming examination of ritual child abuse in Utah came from a memorandum written by Glenn L. Pace in July 1990, when he was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints’ presiding bishopric.
    The 12-page document to a committee on strengthening church membership reviewed 60 cases of alleged satanic ritual abuse involving parents of victims and church members.
    The memo claimed that some of these victims displayed “multiple personality disorder,” a psychological coping mechanism for exposure to physical, mental, and sexual abuse and ritualistic killings.
    “When 60 witnesses testify to the same type of torture and murder, it becomes impossible for me, personally, not to believe them,” Pace wrote in the memo.
    “Over the past 18 months, I have acquired a compassionate love and respect for the victims who are fighting for the safety of their physical lives and, more importantly, their souls.”
    The state of Utah investigated after the media obtained a leaked copy of the memo in 1991. However, the investigation found no evidence to substantiate the victims’ claims.
    Ben McClintock, a Utah County resident and founder of the Tree of Liberty Society, said he’s been following the police investigation in Utah County from the start.
    Despite Leavitt’s claims, McClintock said he couldn’t be sure whether the case was politically motivated.
    “If [Sheriff Smith] is serious about [the investigation], it has legs. If it’s political, it will go away after the primary,” McClintock told The Epoch Times.
    “[Leavitt] decided to put himself out there even though he never was accused publicly.”
    Of the reality of ritual child sexual abuse, McClintock said he thinks it exists at the highest levels of society.
    “It sounds far-fetched and crazy to say these are Satanists pretending to be normal Christians. It’s nationwide, [involving] high-level people,” he said.
    Local Residents React
    Spanish Fork, Utah, resident Valerie Glazner said that Leavitt, having gone public, raised red flags for her.
    “He hung himself,” Glazner said. “It was news to me when it first broke out between the county sheriff and attorney. That’s when my eyes [opened]. We didn’t know anything about it.
    “He was the one that got himself in trouble. I don’t think it’s politics. I think Sheriff Smith speaks the truth.”
    Glazner said word of the joint investigation reminded her of when she worked at a local hospital with a woman who claimed to have multiple personalities.
    “She came from a family of satanic cult worshipers. She was from Utah County. I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, she had to be involved in this thing.'”
    At Black Jacks Bar in Spanish Fork, Walter Blundell of Kearns said he was shocked to hear of the large-scale investigation into ritual child abuse.
    “I don’t know anyone personally who would do something like that. I don’t know anybody who would be interested in something like that,” Blundell told The Epoch Times.
    “I’d be disgusted. I’d be pretty surprised.”
    “I think all of those people are pathetic,” said another patron, who asked that his name not be used.
    “That’s sick and wrong right there. There are a lot of things that happen [in Utah County] that nobody knows about.”
    A woman at the bar, who wished to remain anonymous, said she learned about the case through social media.
    “I know it’s all over [the web], but I’ve never heard about it where I’m from,” she said.
    The Utah County Sheriff’s Office is “pleading” with the public to come forward with knowledge of “these crimes.”
    “We understand that there are individuals who have concerns for their safety and/or well-being who have been silenced,” the office said. “We need your help.”

Thanks

Here is Judicial Watch weekly report that comes out every Saturday.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos...m_term=members

Judicial Watch President @TomFitton discusses a brand-new lawsuit we filed against New York City to clean up voter rolls, President Biden’s continued attacks against the Supreme Court, and “critical race theory” (CRT) programs for Washington, DC public school employees. WATCH NOW!

JW is still on YouTube but they are trying to transition away from that platform but having a way to play their videos on their own JudicialWatch site. IT is a bit confusing but they finally started titling their Weekly Report videos "Weekly Report" and that is a big step in the right direction.
    The professor at West Point who got called out for trying to teach Critical Race Theory in the classes there apparently got transferred AND A PROMOTION from 3 Star TO 4 Star but now is stationed in a position in Europe.

I think JW has not been clear enough as to WHY the voter rolls in each county have to be "cleaned up" meaning scratch the names of names off the rolls that are no longer eligible for a variety of reasons to vote.

They need a lot of bad ineligible voter names kept on the active roles because those are mail-in ballots that can be forged/falsified for a, unusually Democrat, candidate. Successfully cheating and stealing an election requires BALLOTS and the illegal drop boxes are a huge support to this going fraudulent votes going in a county.

Some employee in the county voter registration, county clerk, is instructed how to falsify mail-in paper ballots. This is widespread right i the offices there.

The electronic voting machines are a big fraud machine too but that cheating goes on behind the electronic AI veil.

The basic federal laws in the USA about who is eligible to vote are simply not verified AT ALL. Of course the blue states have all this cheating and ignoring of federal law down to a fine science. California allows people who have a driver's license to vote and one does not have to be a U S citizen to get a driver's license there. What a joke!

Thanks

VIDEO Here's a blast from the past. Pro-life Catholic candidate Alan Keyes (who once ran against Barack Obama) explains how pro-abortion "Catholic" candidates are a total contradiction in terms. SHARE

https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?ur...P6G.KOTWEQ--~D

https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?ur...P6G.KOTWEQ--~D

15 second video from Dr. Alan Keyes.

'You Can't have it both ways.

If you are a Christian, you can't engage in activities that are contrary to your own conscience.'

What a beautiful succinct explication of Christ and his Way, the only Way.!

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lFw4QA8rz0

The 11th Hour

1:38 video runtime

Dislike
    Save
    Church Militant
    285K subscribers
    GET YOUR TICKETS HERE:
    https://www.cmresistance.com/cta

I really do suggest a virtual gathering rather than an actual physical gathering in Detroit, Michigan. That is a Michigan style false-flag waiting to happen.

Maybe I should not be so "negative" but like Mr. Voris says ...

You can't unify around a lie.

The reality/truth on the ground in Detroit Michigan is Marxist state and local government terror and brutality and treason against the people abridging their right to peaceably assemble.

Thanks

photo: https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...terrorism-bill

U.S. Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) are greeted by Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, as Russia's attack on Ukraine continues, in Kyiv, Ukraine July 7, 2022. Ukrainian Presidential Press Service/Handout

In Kyiv, Sen. Blumenthal Says He Hopes to See a ‘Hand-to-Hand Insurgency’ in Russian-Occupied Ukraine
    Blumenthal and Sen. Graham visited Kyiv to push a plan to designate Russia as a 'state sponsor of terror'
    by Dave DeCamp Posted on July 7, 2022Categories NewsTags Russia, Ukraine

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/07/07/...upied-ukraine/

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) visited Kyiv with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Thursday and said he hopes to see a “hand-to-hand insurgency” in territory Russia has captured since it invaded Ukraine.
    _____

Dachsie comment:

Senator Neo-NAZI looks cachexic.

Thanks

"atmospheric transgenerism"

Fossil fuels declared now by EU to be "green energy"

https://healthrangerreport.com/situa...ve-face-plants

All Episodes Situation Update, July 7, 2022 - EU declares fossil gas to be "green" energy as climate change narrative face plants

Listen to audio podcast - click below.

Situation Update, July 7, 2022 - EU declares fossil gas to be "green" energy as climate change narrative face plants

Jul 7, 2022

0:00 Intro
    4:30 Georgia Guidestones
    9:00 Finance
    18:20 New York Police
    19:55 Fuel Rationing
    20:40 Cessna Canyon Metaphor
    37:00 EU "Green" Energy
    46:15 Supply Chain
    48:35 Cheese Security

For more updates, visit: http://www.brighteon.com/channel/hrreport

NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency.

▶️ Every dollar you spend at the Health Ranger Store goes toward helping us achieve important science and content goals for humanity: https://www.healthrangerstore.com/
    ▶️ Sign Up For Our Newsletter: https://www.naturalnews.com/Readerregistration.html
    ▶️ Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport
    ▶️ Join Our Social Network: https://brighteon.social/@HealthRanger
    ▶️ Check In Stock Products at: https://PrepWithMike.com

�� Brighteon.Social: https://brighteon.social/@HealthRanger
    �� Parler: https://parler.com/#/user/naturalnews
    �� Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/naturalnews
    �� Gab: https://gab.ai/NaturalNews
    �� Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/naturalnews
    �� Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/HealthRangerReport
    �� Mewe: https://mewe.com/i/health.ranger
    �� Spreely: https://www.spreely.com/page/NaturalNews
    �� PureSocialNetwork: https://puresocialnetwork.com/profile/?NaturalNews/
    �� Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/realhealthrangerstore/

Thanks

Dachsie comment:
    Tradtional Catholicism has always taught a young earth and creationism, not theistic evolution although the novus ordo Church of the heresy of modernism does allow the teaching of "theistic evolution" and that is not Catholic.

All human beings are descended from one set of parents -- Adam and Eve.
    All human beings are created in the image and likeness of God.
    All human beings have an eternal soul.
    There is an afterlife.
    There is a heaven and hell.
    You can pray for whoever you want to pray for.
    God is in control of everything in heaven and on earth.

God bless us each and every one.

Please go to the original article to have all the helpful hyperlinks.

https://answersingenesis.org/adam-an...eid=17c1d03f93

A Literal Adam Is Not the Issue

A defense of only the historical Adam without the rest of the creation account is incomplete

by Dr. Terry Mortenson on July 6, 2022

Recently in World magazine, Dr. Craig Carter, a Canadian theologian, wrote “Adam Is Historical, Not a myth”1 in response to an article in March in Christianity Today (CT) called “Evangelicals Have Four Proposals for Harmonizing Genesis and Evolution.”2 That CT article affirmingly reviewed a book by Loren Haarsma, a theistic evolutionist physics professor at Calvin College who denies a literal Adam and a literal fall and promotes the acceptance of human evolution in the church. Here, I respond briefly to Dr. Carter’s brief and helpful comments about the CT article.

Dr. Carter is right that the evolutionary story is unbiblical,

Christianity, however, begs to differ. The Bible says that God created the cosmos, and it was very good. It is in a bad way now, admittedly, but the evil in the world is not native to the good creation—it was introduced into the cosmos after creation. This makes it feasible to conceive of a redeemed cosmos, a new heaven and a new earth freed from the curse of sin and death. This is the basis of the gospel; the world is bad, but the world has not always been this way, and it won’t always be this way because of Jesus Christ.

All true. But this also means that the millions of years (not just biological evolution) is a “scientific” myth—really a lie. It is impossible with theological, biblical, and hermeneutical consistency to think that God’s original “very good” creation before sin and the curse involved hundreds of millions of years (as evolutionists claim) of animal death, disease, carnivory, extinction, as well as thorns and thistles and other natural evils such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and asteroid impacts.

All old-earth views . . . are unknowingly and unintentionally subverting orthodox, biblical Christianity.

Therefore, it is not just theistic evolutionists’ denial of a literal Adam and fall that is an assault on orthodox Christianity, as Dr. Carter rightly believes. All old-earth views (gap theory, day-age theory, framework hypothesis, analogical days, cosmic temple view, etc., that are tolerated or promoted by evangelicals such as Wayne Grudem, John Piper, C. John Collins, John Lennox, JP Moreland, Sean McDowell, the Gospel Coalition, etc.) are unknowingly and unintentionally subverting orthodox, biblical Christianity. And the unintended consequences are plain to see in the moral insanity, growing spiritual darkness, and political self-destruction of the once-Christian Western nations of Europe and North America. The church’s 200-year compromise with millions of years has not caused people in these countries to be more open to the gospel and biblical morality but rather more closed and opposed.

Dr. Carter also says,

The issue isn’t just whether a man named Adam lived a long time ago. The issue is whether humans were specially created by God and then fell into sin, thus plunging the entire race into damnation and subjecting the cosmos to the curse imposed by a holy God on a fallen creation.

Yes, those are issues. But no, the fundamental problem is the authority of the Word of God in all of Genesis 1–11, which clearly teaches (along with the rest of Scripture) young-earth creation just as clearly as it teaches what Carter says about Adam and the fall and the future redemptive work of Christ in the whole cosmos. Cosmological evolution (a.k.a. the big bang theory) and geological evolution (4.5 billion years of earth history) are just as antibiblical and unscientific as are biological evolution (all plants and animals are descended from a single-cell creature) and human evolution (we are descended from apes).

The age of the creation (6000+ years as the Bible teaches versus 14 billion years as evolutionists claim) is not an unimportant side issue that we can ignore and not an issue in which Christians can agree to disagree.

Either all of Genesis 1–11 is a myth, or all of it is straightforward and literal history.

Either all of Genesis 1–11 is a myth, or all of it is straightforward and literal history. We cannot, with exegetical consistency, pick and choose to take only some of the statements in those chapters as literal and historically true but ignore (or symbolize or mythologize) the other statements. The Bible teaches creation in six literal days, a cosmos-altering fall and curse, the global catastrophic flood of Noah, and the language division and judgment of the people at the tower of Babel.

The trustworthiness of Jesus and the apostles is at stake because they all clearly took Genesis 1–11 as inerrant history and were young-earth creationists (see Coming to Grips with Genesis, chapters 12 [Jesus] and 13 [Apostles]).

To see how very inconsistent all old-earth compromise is, I urge readers to carefully consider my critique of Wayne Grudem’s excellent but seriously flawed critique of theistic evolution.

Evolution is a three-part theory attempting to explain all of reality: cosmological, geological, and biological (including human) evolution.

Evolution is a three-part theory attempting to explain all of reality: cosmological, geological, and biological (including human) evolution. We cannot divide up the theory and just accept parts of it. As I show here, it is all based on the Bible-denying, philosophical worldview assumptions of naturalism (i.e., atheism).

So, Dr. Carter is right to criticize the CT article that affirms Haarsma’s book on Adam. Haarsma and his wife (who leads BioLogos) and Christianity Today promote heresy in the church. But the issue is not just Adam, although there is overwhelming biblical, theological, historical, paleontological, genetic, anatomical, and social evidence that human evolution is a lie, as shown here.

The issue lies in the authority of Scripture, particularly all of Genesis 1–11, over the authority of the claims of the scientific majority.

The issue lies in the authority of Scripture, particularly all of Genesis 1–11, over the authority of the claims of the scientific majority. Therefore, the millions of years matter, and the big bang and evolutionary earth “history” must be rejected along with all the old-earth views in the church that try to accommodate those lies. The character of God and the truth of his Word, including the gospel, are at stake.

Thanks

Did God Exist Before Atoms?!

Jun 17, 2016

1:14 video runtime

Lomelino Family

99.9K subscribers

Follow us on Instagram! - @lomelinofamily

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HDqBL...andomize=false

Dutch Farmers REVOLT as the Deliberate Famine Takes Hold

First published at 19:31 UTC on July 10th, 2022.

Here is one of the comments on this video.

LA.Durante

The Enslavement begins: IRAN: Digital Food Rationing rolls out using Biometric IDs amid food riots – https://www.bitchute.com/video/2tJLkxJiLNOG/
    Their Playbook, This Is What They Plan For You, Look, The Game Then & Now. https://www.bitchute.com/video/gwLb44gpBLFn/

"The Benefits of World Hunger" by the United Nations originally published in 2008.
    and was recently posted again on the U N website but was taken down almost immediately when there were massive complaints.

I found the old pdf file of that article and then copied it into a MS Word file and will post it here.

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~kent/BenefitsofWorldHunger.pdf
    Caption under a photo of three women working in a greenhouse harvesting food plants.

Most of the world's farmers are small-scale. Their access to food is
    inadequate or precarious. If they can make a profit vi/ith farming, they can
    feed their families throughout the year and reinvest in their farms by
    purchasing fertilizer, better quality seed and basic equipment.
    The Benefits of World Hunger
    By GEORGE KENT

Wę sometimes talk
    about hunger in
    the world as if it
    were a scourge that all of us
    want to see abolished, view-
    ing it as comparable with
    the plague or AIDS. But that
    naive view prevents us trom
    coming to grips with what
    causes and sustains hunger.
    Hunger has great positive
    value to many people. In-
    deed, ir is fundamental to
    the working of the world's
    economy. Hungry people are
    the most productive people,
    especially where there is a
    need for manual labour.
    We in developed coun-
    tries sometimes see poor people by the roadside holding
    up signs saying "Will Work for Food". Actually, most peo-
    ple work for food. It is mainly because people need food
    to survive that they work so hard either in producing food
    for themselves in subsistence-level production, or by selling
    their services to others in exchange for money. How many
    of us would sell our services if it were not for the threat of
    hunger?
    More imporranrly, how many of us would sell our services
    so cheaply if it were nor for the threat of hunger? When we sell
    our services cheaply, we enrich others, those who own the facto-
    ries, the machines and the lands, and ultimately own the people
    who work tor them. For those who depend on the availability of
    cheap labour, hunger is the foundation of their wealth.
    The conventional thinking is that hunger is caused by
    low-paying jobs. For example, an article reports on "Brazil's
    ethanol slaves: 200,000 migrant sugar cutters who prop up
    renewable energy boom"J While it is true that hunger is
    caused by low-paying jobs, we need to understand that hunger
    at the same time causes low-paying jobs to be created. Who
    would have established massive biofuel production operations
    in Brazil if they did not know there were thousands of hungry
    people desperate enough to take the awful jobs they would
    offer? Who would build any sort of factory if they did not
    know that many people would he available to take the jobs
    ac low-pay rates.5

h of the hunger
    lirerarure talks about how it
    is important to assure that
    people are well fed so that
    they can be more productive.
    That is nonsense. No one
    works harder than hungry
    people. Yes, people who are
    well nourished have greater
    capacity for productive
    physical activity, but well-
    2 nourished people are far less
    S willing to do that work.
    S The non-governmental
    organization Free the Slaves
    defines slaves as people who
    are not allowed to walk away
    from their jobs. It estimates
    that there are about 27
    million slaves in the world,^ including those who are liter-
    ally locked into workrooms and held as bonded labourers in
    South Asia. However, they do not include people who might
    be described as slaves to hunger, thar is, those who are free to
    walk away from their jobs but have nothing better to go to.
    Maybe most people who work are slaves to hunger?
    For those of us at rhe high end of the social ladder, ending
    hunger globally would be a disaster. If there were no hunger in
    the world, who would plow the fields? Who would harvest our
    vegetables? Who would work in the rendering plants? Who
    would clean our toilets? We would have to produce our own
    food and clean our own toilets. No wonder people at the high
    end are not rushing to solve the hunger problem. For many of
    us, hunger is not a problem, but an asset. #
    Notes

^ Tom Phillipps/Brazil'sethanol slaves: 200,000nnigrant sugar cutters who

prop up renewable energy boom". The Guardian. Online, 9 March 2007.
    http://envtronment.guardian.co.uk/en...030144,00.html
    2 Free the Slaves. Online, 2007. http://www.freetheslaves.net/
    GEORGE KENT is a professor in the Department of Political Science
    at the University of Hawaii. He works on human rights, interna-
    tional relations, peace, development and environmental issues,
    with a special focus on nutrition and children. He has written
    several books, the latest is Freedom from Want: The Human Right to Adequate Food.

UN CHRONICLE No. 2/3 • 2008