Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Roe is Over 062422

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Roe is Over 062422

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGWe98ey5D8

Josh Hawley Fires Back At Elizabeth Warren Over Statements About Crisis Pregnancy Centers

4:28 video runtime

Forbes Breaking News

1.26M subscribers

At Tuesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) called out Democrats' statements on crisis pregnancy centers.

Thanks

"But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong."

1 Corinthians 1:27

Thanks

House Democrats Pass Bill for Unlimited Abortion Across America

By Texas Right to Life on July 15, 2022

"Congressional Democrats passed a bill Friday to overturn all current Pro-Life laws in the nation and prevent states like Texas from passing future laws protecting preborn children. H.R. 8296, the so-called “Women’s Health Protection Act,” would kill thousands of preborn baby girls and harm countless pregnant women. The House passed the bill by a vote of 219 to 210 and the policy now heads to the U.S. Senate.

The Women’s Health Protection Act has already passed the House and failed in the Senate twice over the past year because it lacked the 60 votes needed to stop a filibuster and move forward. Joe Biden called upon Senate Democrats to nix the filibuster in order to ram their pro-abortion agenda through, but leftists thankfully lack the support to set such a dangerous precedent."

Dachsie comment:

Any Republicans who claim to be pro-life who voted for this atrocious legislation ought to have their names parties states and photos plastered prominently on all pro-life websites. We need to EXPOSE these dangerous animals who think it is perfectly fine for "humans" to brutally murder their offspring up to time of birth.

Human beings brutally murdering their offspring are not human beings at all. They are rabid animals and need to be caged for life.

Russia is very pro-abortion and China simply totally controls all births and organ harvesting and murder of babies, and other "defective weeds" is the rule.

Communism and NAZIism and Fascism are Marxist pagan murderous inhuman ideologies to control populations for the inhuman banksters.

Thanks

https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/...81134658637827

https://twitter.com/i/status/1550181134658637827

Tweet
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    An0maly
    @LegendaryEnergy
    Bill Burr’s cake analogy on abortion is gold 👀

embedded video address

1:50 video runtime

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bill-...ral-on-twitter

Bill Burr Comparing Abortion To Ruining A Cake Goes Viral On Twitter
    By Amanda Harding

Jul 22, 2022 DailyWire.com

Bill Burr
    Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images

Comedian Bill Burr’s recent stand-up routine questioning the morality of abortion has fans reacting in different ways.

A clip of the bit, which was part of the Netflix special “Bill Burr: Live at Red Rocks,” was originally posted to TikTok via @miss.mendoza and has since been shared by multiple Twitter accounts, including the Hodge twins and An0maly. Burr doesn’t come out and say abortion is wrong, but followers are pointing out that his analogy comparing the procedure to baking a cake is “on point.”

Bill Burr’s cake analogy on abortion is gold 👀 pic.twitter.com/y7YHQkNcOI

— An0maly (@LegendaryEnergy) July 21, 2022

“Pro-choice always made sense to me, because I don’t like people telling me what to do, and I was just like, it’s your body, who the f*** am I to tell you what to do with your body? So that always made sense,” he began. “However, I still think you’re killing a baby.”

“Pro-choice always made sense to me, because I don’t like people telling me what to do, and I was just like, it’s your body, who the f*** am I to tell you what to do with your body? So that always made sense,” he began. “However, I still think you’re killing a baby.”

There are some cheers and many boos for that line, which led Burr to say, “See? That’s where it gets weird. Like, I sit on the fence and the whole thing makes sense to me.”

He goes on to say “my body, my choice” sounds good in theory, but that the abortion debate extends beyond it. Burr admits that the “killing a baby” part gives him pause.

“If we’re gonna be honest, that is the whole purpose of the procedure,” the comedian continued. “You’re not going in there because you’ve got an earache. You’re going in there because you’re like, ‘I got a baby in me, get it the f*** out of here.’ Right? You walk in with a baby, you come out without one. What happened to the baby? Right?”

He went on to compare gestating a baby to baking a cake.

“It’s not a baby yet, that’s what they say,” Burr says. “Which may or may not be true, I don’t know, I’m not a doctor. But I’ll tell you, my gut tells me, that doesn’t make sense.”

“’It’s not a baby yet’ … that would be like if I was making a cake and I poured some batter in a pan, and I put it in the oven, and then five minutes later you came by and you grabbed the pan and you threw it across the floor, and I went ‘What the f***? You just ruined my birthday cake!’ and then you were like, ‘Well, that wasn’t a cake yet.’”

He continued, “It’s like, ‘Well, it would have been if you didn’t do what you just did, there would have been a cake in 50 minutes.’ Something happened to that cake, you cake-murdering son of a b****.”

Burr is known for his politically incorrect humor, including criticisms of Left-wing gender theory. The Daily Wire also reported that the comedian made waves mocking feminism and women’s sports during the “Red Rocks” special.

Thanks

https://mailchi.mp/txrtl/072822-bide...a?e=174c3a10ed

Friend,

The Biden administration is a total disgrace.

After the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, he immediately attacked states that protect LIFE.

Now, Biden is trying to use a federal Pro-Life law to force doctors and hospitals to perform abortions (even in Texas).

His plan would hold Medicare funds hostage and would turn emergency rooms into abortion clinics.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Biden and his team are using a 1986 federal law signed by none other than Pro-Life President Ronald Reagan called "EMTALA" (Emergency Medical Treatment And Labor Act).

His deep respect for all Life motivated President Reagan to champion and sign EMTALA into law to protect the lives of vulnerable patients and pregnant mothers. The federal law prohibited hospitals from delaying life-saving interventions for pregnant mothers or vulnerable patients if they came to the emergency room. Pro-Life elected officials pushed this law to make sure that these vulnerable lives would not be lost because hospitals waited to check on a patient’s insurance or economic status.

BUT NOW, the most pro-abortion presidential administration in U.S. history is using this Pro-Life law to force states to perform abortions. Pro-Life states like Texas already have very clear language in law about what should be done if a pregnant woman’s life is in jeopardy.

Over my 11 years of leading Texas Right to Life’s legislative team, we worked side-by-side with Pro-Life champions in the Texas Capitol in Austin to ensure that Texas law values both a mother's health and life as well as her child. That is why we helped craft clear definitions of medical emergency, as well as clarifying that miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy treatments are not to be prohibited like elective abortion.

Joe Biden doesn’t care.

His cronies are pushing new guidelines that add vague and dangerous language that will confuse medical professionals across the country, and he’s threatening to hold Medicare funds hostage to do it. Now, those who should be focused on saving life will be worried about losing federal funding if they do not follow the pro-abortion order.

Thankfully, Pro-Lifers are fighting back! Texas SUED the Biden administration to stop his agenda.

Texas Pro-Life laws value preborn children and their mothers. We do not need federal bureaucrats trying to rewrite Texas’ strong and clear Pro-Life laws.

Stand with us as we continue to fight the media narrative about our Pro-Life laws and Biden’s endless attacks on Life.

Defending Life with you,

DONATE

Thanks

political matters, state of Georgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbNnDoH4Pkc

Catholic — News Report — Abortion on the Ballot: Georgia

2:13 video runtime

Jul 28, 2022
    Dislike
    Save
    Church Militant
    285K subscribers
    Get the truth. Join Church Militant today: https://bit.ly/37rYn55

Thanks

https://mommyunderground.com/biden-l...ental-consent/

Biden Launches Government Site Telling Minors How To Get Abortions Without Parental Consent

Photo by Gage Skidmore on Flickr.com

Joe Biden just can’t stand it that it’s harder for women to kill their babies – so his administration is scrambling with ways to continue to promote abortion.

While some pushback is expected – Biden has taken things to a whole other level.

In fact, his latest move targeted children – and you won’t believe what he’s done now.

It’s utterly appalling at just how much Joe Biden wants women to get abortions.

He’s claimed that women’s rights are in “danger” now that Roe v. Wade is overturned – scaring women with lies and myths about the “benefits” of abortion.

And he’s using the Roe v. Wade ruling to motivate his extreme pro-abort base – making them think that everything is on the line this November and terrifying them to believe if they don’t vote for liberals, America as we know it is over.

Most recently – Biden even passed an Executive Order making abortions pills more available – and vowing to “educate” the public about abortion.

Of course – he left out that “educating” the public meant using an official government website teaching minors how to get abortions without parental consent.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services launched a website called ReproductiveRights.gov which tells women abortion care is an essential part of their “well-being.”

But the propaganda website then also directs women to abortionfinder.org – and actually tells children under 15 how they can get a judicial bypass if they want to kill their babies without their parents knowing.

“For women under age 18, AbortionFinder.org directs them to a separate website to obtain a judicial bypass to get an abortion “if you need to avoid involving a parent or guardian.”

The website, Repro Legal Helpline, contains resources for minors to obtain an abortion without the involvement of a parent. It claims there are 37 states that require by law to involve a parent in the decision to get an abortion.

“If you are under age 18 and want to get an abortion, but you cannot or do not want to tell your parents, contact the Repro Legal Helpline. We can help,” the front page of the website reads.”

Horrifying!

Pro-aborts are literally obsessed with pushing abortion onto children – and turning them against their parents.

Any minor who accesses an abortion website should be immediately instructed to contact their parents to let them know they are pregnant so they can walk through their pregnancy with them.

But instead, this sneaky website hopes children will use the judicial bypass option to kill their babies.

President Biden’s hatred of life couldn’t be clearer.

We know from his campaign trail he would push abortion – but using a government website to help minors get an abortion and hide it from their parents a sickening new low – even for him.

Thanks

* * * ALERT 8/21/2022 * * *

The Texas Human Life Protection Act Goes into Effect on Thursday:

Thank Pro-Life Governor Greg Abbott for His Support

Dear Pro-Life Texans

On Thursday, August 25, the Human Life Protection Act, HB 1280, will go into effect, and unborn babies will be completely protected from abortion throughout Texas.
    Please thank pro-life Governor Greg Abbott for supporting this momentous law!

See the sample message below.

SAMPLE MESSAGE - please use your own words:

PHONE -- 512.463.1782 (Citizen's Hotline; leave a message after business hours)

EMAIL -- click https://gov.texas.gov/apps/contact/opinion.aspx

"Hello, my name is (name). I live at (address). I wish to thank Governor Abbott for supporting the Human Life Protection Act, HB 1280, to completely protect unborn babies from abortion through our state. Unborn babies and their mothers deserve protection from the tragedy of abortion, which this pro-life law provides."

BACKGROUND
    On Friday, June 24, the United States Supreme Court completely overturned Roe v. Wade and allowed state legislatures to ban abortion as they did before Roe. Texas is well prepared for this moment in history. In preparation for this moment, the Texas Legislature passed and pro-life Governor Greg Abbott signed into law HB 1280, the Human Life Protection Act, in 2021. Authored by Rep. Giovanni Capriglione (R-Southlake) and Sen. Angela Paxton (R-McKinney), HB 1280 completely protects unborn babies from the tragedy of abortion beginning at conception.

Violators can be sentenced to 99 years in prison. Also, they can be fined $100,000 and lose their medical license. HB 1280 does not allow prosecution for the treatment of a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy, and women cannot be charged. The law will go into effect on August 25.

The Human Life Protection Act is the last stake in the heart of the abortion industry in Texas. The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute reports that all 23 abortion facilities in Texas have ceased performing abortions. This law was among the top priorities of Texas Alliance for Life last year.

HB 1280 updates and improves upon the pre-Roe abortion laws (first passed in 1854) that were blocked by the Supreme Court in the terrible Roe v. Wade decision.

Additionally, Governor Abbott approved an appropriation of $100 million for the current two-year budget for the highly successful Alternatives to Abortion program. Support is available for at least three years after birth from nearly 200 pregnancy centers, maternity homes, and adoption agencies across the state, serving 150,000 clients each year, far more than the 55,000 abortions in Texas in 2020. Governor Abbott also approved $1.2 billion/year in the Medicaid Program for prenatal, childbirth, and for follow up care for low-income women and their babies.

Here is a summary of how Texas achieved these successes and what will come next.

Thanks

I was seeking answers as to the availability of abortions at Austin, Texas, abortion facilities. I heard back from Heather Gardner who heads the group I used to pray with in front on the abortion place on Ben White boulevard in south Austin.

The following information applies to Austin, Texas, only, but like services probably are now set up in other big blue cities in the state of Texas.

Here is her reply.

"Hey Dachsie,

None of the abortion facilities are currently performing abortions, at least not legally. You are correct, the location at Duval Rd has closed permanently, PRAISE GOD!
    Unfortunately we still have 5 abortion referral facilities which means they are taking appointments to help women either get abortion pills through the mail or they are helping arrange out of state abortions for women.

All the more reason for us to continue to have a peaceful presence as much as possible outside these places until we see them close permanently. Let me know if you have any other questions and if you can join us praying on the sidewalk.

God bless,
    Heather "

Central Texas Coalition for Life
    www.CentralTexasCoalition.com

I guess the abortion pills can be very dangerous things. Don't know much about them but I'm thinking it can be very serious medical condition if abortion is not complete and part of the foetus tissue is not dislodged. It means an emergency trip to a hospital emergency room and possible emergency operation.

As far as arranging help with procuring an out-of-state abortion, I guess there are groups that have funding to give to abortion seekers to help with travel expenses. We don't have to think very hard to know the original source of those kinds of funds.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPZ_dYQxEew

The Vortex — Gimme a Break

Sep 13, 2022
    Dislike
    Save
    Church Militant
    286K subscribers
    Because my Bible tells me so — not really!

7:44 video runtime

https://www.churchmilitant.com/video...-gimme-a-break

TRANSCRIPT

The U.S. Supreme Court's Dobbs decision overturning Roe v. Wade has had the expected tsunami effect across the American landscape. The demonically possessed child-killers are mobilized, literally mad as hell and on the move politically. They are pulling out every single stop to lock down child killing as a permanent fixture from sea to shining sea.

But with a page right out of errant Catholic theologians' favorite playbook, they are now outdoing themselves.

Horrible theologians, inspired by errant Protestant theology, are fond of saying, "Jesus never said that." That is so stupid it's beyond belief that anyone would even say it. However, because Americans are so conditioned to inane Protestant theology that the Bible is the end-all, be-all; an appeal can easily be made to the malformed masses that if it's not in the Bible, it's not true.

In a rush to advance that craziness, even MSNBC pushes that line of thought, as though it's the case that if Joe Scarborough says it, it must be right. Joe "Theologian" Scarborough. Give me a break. That's as bad as being lectured about morality by active homosexual Anderson Cooper on CNN.

For the record, you can find the appropriate Catholic response to that ridiculous claim by utilizing any one of a number of resources Church Militant has — our Basic Training Apologetics set, for example, loaded with proper Catholic teaching. Likewise, our very popular Where Did the Bible Come From? collection comes complete with a timeline chart tracing the development of the Scriptures. Knowing the place of Scripture and its role in spiritual life is of paramount importance, or else you end up with idiotic statements like, "Abortion is OK because Jesus never said anything about it."

Hey Joe, the Son of God also never said anything about climate change, racism, slavery, a nation's borders, pedophilia or immigration. So what? But He did say, "Love your neighbor as yourself," which a normal, non-virtue-signaling brain would take to include not hacking a tiny infant to pieces and sucking him out of the womb through a vacuum cleaner, among other things.
    Hey Joe, the Son of God also never said anything about climate change.
    Gab
    Tweet

More importantly here, it was the Catholic Church and the Catholic Church alone that compiled the canon of Scripture, commonly known as the Bible. It was the Catholics who wrote the New Testament, rearranged the books of the Old Testament, translated them, transcribed them, canonized them, fought for them, defended them, enshrined them, and alone have the power and authority to interpret them. It's a Catholic book. No one, especially someone like Joe Scarborough, has any claim to being able to declare what it means or doesn't mean.

But once again, we turn our glance to the bishops who, once again, have forsaken their sacred duty and allowed this madness of personal interpretation of Sacred Scripture to proliferate. How do we know that? Is it just Church Militant being all mean again and everything, or is there some actual basis in fact that we state it? Well, it turns out there is a basis in fact. All you need to do is look around the Church itself and see the abysmal record of the bishops in curtailing personal interpretation of Sacred Scripture, even among their own priests.

Why would bishops say anything about errant Protestant interpretations when they don't say a peep about theologically errant Catholic clergy? For example, our old standby, James Martin, who has turned distortion of Sacred Scripture into a devilish art form, uses the very same argument to defend sodomy that Joe Scarborough uses to defend abortion — Jesus never said anything about two men having sex.

Same comment to you, Evil Jimmy, as to Scarborough — give me a break. Why are the laity having to rebuke Martin while bishops do nothing and say nothing — except, of course, retaliate against the laity doing their work for them? The occasional time a bishop does speak up, it's a day late and a dollar short, after extensive damage to the Faith, souls and truth, plus the culture, State and Church.

But even more glaring, and proving the point even more regarding the bishops not protecting the integrity of Sacred Scripture, are the absolutely inane "homilies" given by billions of priests "interpreting" Scripture. Or, to use that old Protestant standby so popular with brainwashed Catholic youth groups, "breaking open the word."

Please. Give me a break.

There is no scholarship in these Bible classes — just reading something and being asked how you feel about it. That same technique is what's applied by countless priests who "break open the word" for pew-sitters each Sunday. We've all heard the asinine interpretation that Our Lord didn't really multiply the loaves and fishes miraculously — He just convinced the thousands to share some of the dead fish in their pockets with those around them. Or, as Evil Jimmy likes to declare with frequency, Jesus got His marching orders not from His divinity, but from the Syro-Phoenician woman in the Gospels, because Jesus wasn't entirely sure who He was.
    We've all heard the interpretation that Our Lord didn't multiply the loaves and fishes miraculously.
    Gab
    Tweet

These horrors are everywhere in the Catholic world. They are left completely unchecked by bishops who are too busy doing everything else except caring for souls and being guardians of the truth.

The bishops are little else than absentee fathers who happily crack faithful Catholics over the head with their croziers, but would never reign in an erring cleric. In fact, they advance them and protect them at every turn.

At this rate, the bishops should ordain Joe Scarborough. He and Evil Jimmy can "break open the word" for us.