Thread: Japan Abe Assassination

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Japan Abe Assassination

I haven't paid much attention to this one, and just assumed it was true until I did a quick scan of a revolver news story where they had a video of the alleged shooting. The video just seemed strange, as in the guy did not react at all when the first shot was heard.

I've seen a couple of posts on mami's (grizzom) that seem to also think that it was faked.

Anyway, here's Operation Scorpio, with James Fetzer, who also thinks it was staged:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6nFoIZtHBSpp/

I have no idea why they would do this. James Corbett has an article on this and he seems to say that Abe was one of their guys (globalist stooge/puppet)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Japan Abe Assassination

For what it is worth I think it was staged. Abe showed no physical reaction to the second (supposedly fatal) shot and crouched down in a rather smooth controlled manner.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th July 2022)