Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook - Alex Jones to go to trial soon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Sandy Hook - Alex Jones to go to trial soon

Dr. James Fetzer mailed this out today to his email list but now it is deleted from his site.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2022/07/sand...with-analysis/

Here is the original New York Times url for this article

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/25/u...andy-hook.html

but it is behind a paywall. I guess the NYTimes made Dr. Fetzer take the article down from his site.

I copied the article before it got taken down.

Sandy Hook Parents to Testify Against Alex Jones, and a Culture of Lies (with Analysis)
    July 26, 2022 James Fetzerblog
    Elizabeth Williamson

[Editor’s note: Elizabeth Williamson has mastered the art of special pleading by selecting the evidence that agrees with a predetermined conclusion and eliminating the rest. You will not find her addressing the (staged) photos in the parking lot, for example, which prove that they rearranged the kids to get “a better shot”, the FBI Consolidated Crime Report for 2012, which shows no murders or non-negligent manslaughters in Newtown (of which Sandy Hook is a part), or the FEMA Manual for a “mass casualty exercise involving children”, which you can download as a PDF here. Nor does she acknowledge my Petition before the United States Supreme Court, which displays the lengths to which they will resort to conceal the truth about Sandy Hook. Under “Fake News” in encyclopedias, you will find a photo of Elizabeth Williamson.]

The families of 10 victims have waited years to hold the Infowars conspiracist and the political environment that enabled him to account.
    Neil Heslin, left, and Scarlett Lewis, the parents of Jesse Lewis, who was killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting. “I very much look forward to justice being served,” Mr. Heslin said of Alex Jones’s trial.
    Neil Heslin, left, and Scarlett Lewis, the parents of Jesse Lewis, who was killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting. “I very much look forward to justice being served,” Mr. Heslin said of Alex Jones’s trial.Credit…Hilary Swift for The New York Times

AUSTIN, Texas — The far-right conspiracy broadcaster Alex Jones spread lies for years about the Sandy Hook school shooting, saying it was staged by the government and that the families of the victims were complicit in the hoax. Juries will now decide in three separate trials how much Mr. Jones must pay for the suffering he caused.

The first trial begins on Tuesday in Austin, where Mr. Jones and his Infowars website are based. Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, the parents of Jesse Lewis, 6, who died at Sandy Hook, will testify to the torment they suffered after Mr. Jones implied on his show in 2017 that Mr. Heslin’s televised recollection of cradling Jesse’s body shortly after the shooting was false. The family has since endured years of accusations and threats.

[Editor’s note: While you won’t hear it from Elizabeth Williamson, Neil Heslin claims that he held his dying son in his arms, while Dr. Wayne Carver, Medical Examiner for the State of Connecticut, stated during his press conference that the parents were not allowed to see their children, much less hold them in their arms while they died. Here’s a passage of my Petition about Heslin, which Alex Jones challenged:

So which was it? Either Wayne Carver was lying about the parents not being able to see their kids or Neil Heslin has been lying about holding Jesse in his arms as he died. They cannot both be true; but bear in mind that they could both be false, which appears to be the case. Alex Jones cannot be guilty of defamation by denying that Neil Heslin held his dying son in his arms as long as that is true–and even Warne Carver supports the conclusion that Alex had it right.]

Lenny Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, the parents of Noah Pozner, the youngest Sandy Hook victim, are scheduled to testify at a second trial in September in Austin. That same month, the families of eight other Sandy Hook victims will testify at the third trial, in Connecticut.

The trials come after the families of the 10 victims won defamation lawsuits against Mr. Jones last year, when judges ruled him liable by default for repeatedly failing to provide court-ordered documents and testimony. Those rulings set the stage for the upcoming trials, in which juries will award monetary damages to the families as a result of their victories.

Mr. Jones’s lawyers fear the awards could be potentially ruinous to his Austin-based Infowars empire, where he reaps revenues of more than $50 million a year peddling diet supplements, conspiracy videos and books, body armor and doomsday prepper gear on his broadcasts.

The Sandy Hook families have a broader goal beyond damages for Mr. Jones: They want the trials to alert Americans to the mounting damage done to vulnerable people and civic life by viral political lies, whether bogus theories denying mass shootings or false claims of a “stolen” 2020 election that brought violence to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Mr. Jones is allied with former President Donald J. Trump, who appeared on Infowars during the 2016 campaign. Mr. Jones also has ties to extremist groups involved in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol and is under scrutiny for his role in planning events preceding it.
    Alex Jones addressed Trump supporters at the Maricopa County Recorder’s office in Phoenix in 2020. Mr. Jones has spread conspiracy theories about the 2020 election as well as mass shootings.
    Alex Jones addressed Trump supporters at the Maricopa County Recorder’s office in Phoenix in 2020. Mr. Jones has spread conspiracy theories about the 2020 election as well as mass shootings.Credit…Adriana Zehbrauskas for The New York Times

“It’s very hard to fathom or relate to the danger of these online conspiracies and conspiracists, and the trial I think will definitely set a picture in people’s minds of how dangerous it is,” Mr. Heslin said in an interview. “I very much look forward to justice being served. It’s something that Jones started, and I’m going to finish it.”

Mr. Jones and his Texas lawyer, Federico Reynal, did not respond to requests for comment. On his show, Mr. Jones has been pleading with his fans to buy his products and contribute to his legal defense. “I’m not a quitter and I can’t give up,” he said on his show Sunday. “I am working seven days a week to fight these bastards.”

Mr. Jones has spent years falsely claiming on his radio and online Infowars show that the December 2012 mass shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was staged by the federal government as a pretext for confiscating Americans’ firearms.

Conspiracy theorists have accosted the families in public, defaced and stolen memorials to their loved ones and threatened their lives. They have tormented the parents on social media, demanding they exhume their children’s bodies and “prove” they were murdered. Mr. Pozner and Ms. De La Rosa have moved a dozen times after conspiracy theorists posted their home addresses and other personal information.
    A makeshift memorial for Noah Pozner, the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook shooting, outside his funeral in 2012. Pozner's family has been harassed by conspiracy theorists.
    A makeshift memorial for Noah Pozner, the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook shooting, outside his funeral in 2012. Pozner’s family has been harassed by conspiracy theorists.Credit…Richard Perry/The New York Times

[Editor’s note: As I have explained from the beginning, “Leonard Pozner” appears to be a fiction, where I believe the person who came to Madison and testified under his name is actually Reuben Vabner; and that “Noah Pozner” is also a fiction, created out of photographs of his real son Michael Vabner when he was a child. Kelley Watt was the first to notice the resemblance, which I have reported many times in many places. Some may therefore find it acutely intriguing that “Lenny” posted a photograph of “Noah” celebrating his 8th birthday:
    Count the candles on the cake! Elizabeth Williamson has told us that Noah (at age 6) was the youngest of the victims at Sandy Hook. But here we have a photo of “Noah” celebrating his 8th birthday, which is quite a remarkable achievement for a boy who died at the age of 6. So does Elizabeth have it wrong or is “Lenny” putting one over on us? Noah clearly looks older than photos shown of him as a victim in 2012. So perhaps I am not guilty of defamation either, after all.]

In 2017, Mr. Heslin appeared on an NBC broadcast featuring Mr. Jones, hosted by Megyn Kelly, who had recently joined the network from Fox News. “I lost my son. I buried my son. I held my son with a bullet hole through his head,” Mr. Heslin told Ms. Kelly.

Afterward, Mr. Jones and Owen Shroyer, an Infowars sidekick, disputed Mr. Heslin’s account, implying he was lying in service to a government hoax aimed at gun control.

“It’s my right to say it. I can question big P.R. events like Sandy Hook, where there are major anomalies,” Mr. Jones said on his show. “They’re using Sandy Hook, and they’re using the victims and their families as a way to get rid of free speech in America. That’s the plan.”

Mr. Jones and a revolving cast of lawyers spent four years working to delay a courtroom reckoning for his Sandy Hook falsehoods. He and key staffers have failed to appear for depositions, stonewalled on providing court-ordered financial records and submitted what lawyers for the families say are falsified documents. Repeatedly rebuked by the courts, Mr. Jones responded by attacking the proceedings and the families’ lawyers on his show, calling at one point for one of their heads “on a pike.”

Citing Mr. Jones’s contempt for the judicial process, late last year judges in Texas and Connecticut ruled him liable by default in all the Sandy Hook cases, granting the families a sweeping victory. The trial juries will decide on how much to award the families in compensatory and punitive damages, after lawyers for the families provide them a detailed look at Mr. Jones’s business model, finances and net worth.

Last week a Texas appellate court rejected Mr. Jones’s request to delay payment of $1 million in sanctions resulting from his failure to show up for a deposition in the Connecticut case earlier this year. While Mr. Jones’s lawyers told Connecticut Superior Court Judge Barbara N. Bellis in a hearing that Mr. Jones was sick, he was broadcasting live from his studio, in an industrial park on Alvin Devane Boulevard here. Mr. Reynal, Mr. Jones’s lawyer, argued that the sanctions should wait until juries render their judgments, which Mr. Jones will almost certainly appeal. The court ordered Mr. Jones to pay the $1 million immediately.

It is not clear whether Mr. Jones will be called to testify in Texas, and if he does, whether he will appear in person or via video link. But his efforts to protect his livelihood have continued. Mr. Jones has reached out to the Justice Department, looking to share what he knows about the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot in exchange for immunity from prosecution. An immunity deal has not materialized, and seems unlikely, two people familiar with Mr. Jones’s offer said at the time.

While dodging the families seeking his testimony, Mr. Jones collaborated on a pay-per-view film about himself that will air during the trial in Texas. He has written a book scheduled for release two weeks before the September trials begin.

In an online interview on Saturday with the journalist Glenn Greenwald, Mr. Jones said Infowars is “90 percent accurate and 10 percent wrong.”

“I did this from a pure place,” he said, adding, “I did not lie to people on purpose.”
    Elizabeth Williamson

Elizabeth Williamson is a feature writer in the Washington bureau. She has worked for the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post, and is the author of “Sandy Hook: An American Tragedy and the Battle for Truth.” @NYTLiz

Thanks

Re: Sandy Hook - Alex Jones to go to trial soon

https://jamesfetzer.org/2022/07/alex...ok-show-trial/

Go to article to see three embedded videos and video player there.

Alex Jones Calls Out ‘Murder of Due Process’ at Sandy Hook Show Trial
    July 27, 2022
    Jim Fetzer JamesFetzer.org

Alex Jones’ appears to be getting the same treatment I received in the lawsuit brought against me by the man who calls himself “Leonard Pozner”, whom I am convinced is a legal fiction played by Reuben Vabner, who came to Madison and testified under oath. Everything about my trial was wrong, as I explain in detail (below). Now they are taking my blog on Thursday at 5 PM/CT to make sure that I am unable to contribute to explaining what’s going on here and how the law has been weaponized to censor and abuse those who speak out about “false flags” (or staged) events, where we have had a spate of them of late with Buffalo, Uvalde, and (most recently) Highland Park. Download the LAW ENFORCEMENT “FALSE FLAG / STAGED EVENT CHECKLIST I have published with Brian Davidson, P.I., and you will see the massive effort that is being exerted to deceive and mislead the American people, especially to give up their guns! DON’T DO IT!
    Alex Murder.jpg

Alex Jones, Murder of Due Process at Sandy Hook Show Trial (26 July 2022)

My petition is on the docket of the Supreme Court. While I originally believed it was a 1st and 2nd Amendment case, the Summary Judgment protocols in Wisconsin allowed the Judge to decide whether or not my facts were “reasonable” and exclude them if in his subjective opinion they were not. As you will see from my Petition–which you can download to your own desktop here–the Court of Appeals (4th District) and the WI Supreme Court agreed.

In other states, such as TX, however, the case against me would have been tossed or else sent to a jury for determination of the disputed facts. But in WI, the Court could in effect determine the facts regardless of my evidence. It turns out this is a national problem and I am teeing up the case for SCOTUS to make summary judgment protocols uniform throughout the nation. I believe they are going to do just that and set things right.
    Brian Sandy .jpg

Brian Davidson and Danny Cirrus, The CT State Police at Sandy Hook (23 March 2022)

When I published Nobody Died at Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control (2015; 2nd ed., 2016), with thirteen contributors (including six Ph.D. professors), amazon.com banned the book less than a month later (even though it had sold nearly 500 copies). I released it for free as a PDF. Mike Adams wrote about it, “The Most Dangerous Mind in America” on False Flags and Extreme Censorship.

In 2018, I was sued for defamation in Madison, WI, over an uncertified death certificate in the book. The Court would not allow me to present my proof that nobody had died on the (absurd) ground that it had nothing to do with the truth or accuracy of the death certificate, which alleged the decedent–Noah Pozner–died at Sandy Hook on 14 December 2012 of “multiple gunshot wounds”.
    Video Player
    00:00
    56:33

Check out Jim Fetzer, What Happened at Sandy Hook (5 December 2020)

I introduced reports from two forensic document examiners, both of whom concluded that it was fake, but the Court simply set them aside as “someone else’s opinion”. Ignoring my standing as a journalist, the Court ignored the disputed fact of the authenticity of the document and found me guilty of defamation, even though there was no finding of negligence. I was guilty of defamation without fault.

The trial for damages was captured perfectly by Kevin Barrett, “The Legal Lynching of a Truth-Seeker: Jim Fetzer’s Stalinist-Style Show Trial”. When I appealed the abuse of Summary Judgment, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals District IV made (what Ron Avery characterizes as) gross errors. The Wisconsin Supreme Court has denied my Petition for Review without a word of explanation the same day Remington settles for $73,000,000 without establishing that anyone died at Sandy Hook. The fake shooting is being used to undermine our right to keep and bear arms, as it was planned to do.

False Flags: From 9/11 to Sandy Hook and Beyond (20 February 2016)

As a former Marine Corps officer, I am profoundly obligated to carry this case to the US Supreme Court because, whether I am right or wrong, I was denied the right to present a defense. I have been saddled with $1.1m in liens as a result of a SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuit against Public Participation) to punish those who speak out and expose fraud and corruption by the government. I am doing what I can to protect your rights.

If this case stands, then we can be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law. I am doing this for all of us but I need your help! I have the law and the evidence on my side. What I don’t have is the money. I am doing this for the sake of the nation. But my attorneys expect to be paid.

Lend a hand if you can. Thanks!

Thanks

https://static-3.bitchute.com/live/c...E1_320x180.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XYqCoIsGPnE1/

1:56:29 video runtime

The Raw Deal (27 July 2022)

First published at 18:59 UTC on July 27th, 2022.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

11735 subscribers

Behind the scenes, the Pozner legal team has been attempting to take Nobody Died at Sandy Hook and the DN for my blog to redirect it to poznervfetzer.com, which are briefs filed in this case as an extension of the lawsuit I lost in Wisconsin, which I am in the process of appealing to the US Supreme Court. I have been puzzled why they were being so aggressive, when I have submitted a Motion for Reconsideration and a Motion to Stay until SCOTUS decides, which may reverse and return what has been taken to me. But it hit me hard last night that they need to silence me and block my blog NOW because of the Alex Jones trial in Austin, TX, where my blog is a vast repository of information about Sandy Hook. So I have published two (emergency) blogs to inform the public of what's going on and what's at stake. I would like to believe the public will benefit from my efforts, because I have no doubt that the hammer is going to fall upon me as a consequence. We must stand up for our nation and live free or embrace eternal servitude.

You're guilty until proven guilty.

Pray for truth and justice for Alex Jones and Dr. James Fetzer.

Those two people gave me a whole new outlook on the world and the news stories. I appreciate very much the the body of truth and reality these two men made available to so many of us.

I am very thankful to have learned to appreciate just how true what Saint Paul taught

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Thanks

Greg Reese reporting for InfoWars

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=62e144142a02302e3f647d89

The End of American Justice

Jul 27, 2022

Greg Reese

The New World Order vs Alex Jones and Info Wars

6:10 video runtime

Open in browser
    The End of American Justice
    The New World Order vs Alex Jones and Info Wars

Greg Reese
    Jul 28

After being deleted by YouTube and social media in 2018, most people did nothing to defend Alex Jones or InfoWars. Instead, they obediently learned the new rules and rationalized their submission as a necessary evil. As a result, things have only gotten worse for everyone. And without any recourse they are about to get much worse.

Alex Jones is now patient zero for America’s new defacto justice system. Brought to you by the fear, complacency, and inaction of the people. Because we take it, here’s how we can all expect to now be treated;

The Reese Report is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Even though Jones never mentioned their names and the parents never sought a retraction, Alex Jones is being sued for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress by parents of children who were murdered at Sandy Hook elementary school. The rest of the plaintiffs are Federal agents. And the legal team is comprised of highly politicized members of the anti gun lobby who have admitted their intention is to silence Alex Jones.

So with this new precedent, if you dare question the official narrative, say for example… the school shooting in Uvlade Texas… then someone can sue you into oblivion for emotional distress.

But it only gets worse.

The plaintiffs claim that Alex Jones was the perpetrator of the Sandy Hook crisis actor conspiracy theory. Which is demonstrably false. After all the censorship and deleted videos, one can still find hours and hours of video content compiled from hundreds of sources all questioning the official narrative of Sandy Hook. It was arguably the most discussed conspiracy theory since 9/11. And over the course of seven years, Alex Jones spent less than 30 minutes discussing it.

We know this because it’s all a part of the public record. But these radical judges do not care about evidence.

Both Judge Guerra Gamble in Texas and Judge Barbara Bellis in Connecticut have found Alex Jones guilty without ever holding a trial or hearing any evidence. Which is worse treatment than anyone has ever gotten in America. Including Charles Manson or Al Capone. And their excuse for this abomination of justice is they claim that Jones failed to provide them with the incriminating evidence that they imagine must exist. Whatever that mysterious unspecified evidence is.

Both judges have stripped Jones of his First Amendment right. But Judge Gamble has gone much further. Judge Maya Gamble comes from CPS, who has been exposed for human trafficking and working with pedophiles. Gamble helped publish CPS propaganda praising the state’s authority and advising parents that it’s normal for their children to lie about being abused in foster care. In the Alex Jones case, Judge Gamble has ordered that the words ‘first amendment’ and ‘free speech’ cannot be used by Alex Jones, his witnesses, or even his lawyers. He is not allowed to defend himself.

Judge Gamble has instructed that the jury is not allowed to hear about the emotional trauma caused by the mass murderer who killed the children. They are only allowed to hear how their trauma was caused by the words of Alex Jones.

And during Jury selection not a single juror thought the media has ever treated Alex Jones or Infowars unfairly. And any juror who questioned the $100 million amount casually discussed by the plaintiff’s lawyers were kicked off the jury.

Alex Jones was canceled from social media in 2018 and is now being canceled from the US Bill of Rights and Constitution. And because of our complacency everyone else is next.

And in case you were wondering. The way we used to do justice was a thing called Innocent until proven guilty. It relied upon the burden of proof and it was pretty good.

VIDEO:

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=62e144142a02302e3f647d89

Thanks

Excerpt from Dr. Fetzer's most recent email notice. Do not have a url for full article but adds more to the first article in this thread.

Excerpt:

The first trial begins on Tuesday in Austin, where Mr. Jones and his Infowars website are based. Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, the parents of Jesse Lewis, 6, who died at Sandy Hook, will testify to the torment they suffered after Mr. Jones implied on his show in 2017 that Mr. Heslin’s televised recollection of cradling Jesse’s body shortly after the shooting was false. The family has since endured years of accusations and threats.

[Editor’s note: While you won’t hear it from Elizabeth Williamson, Neil Heslin claims that he held his dying son in his arms, while Dr. Wayne Carver, Medical Examiner for the State of Connecticut, stated during his press conference that the parents were not allowed to see their children, much less hold them in their arms while they died. Here’s a passage of my Petition about Heslin, which Alex Jones challenged:
    The 4th Court of Appeals extract .jpg

So which was it? Either Wayne Carver was lying about the parents not being able to see their kids or Neil Heslin has been lying about holding Jesse in his arms as he died. They cannot both be true; but bear in mind that they could both be false, which appears to be the case. Alex Jones cannot be guilty of defamation by denying that Neil Heslin held his dying son in his arms as long as that is true–and even Warne Carver supports the conclusion that Alex had it right.]

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iebMGT50aLZE/

advance to 1:07:23, last 5 minutes of last night show...

Need to Know News (29 July 2022) with Joe Olson and Maryam Henein

1:09:02 Dr. Fetzer said that it looks to him like Alex Jones has thrown in the towel by agreeing to a stipulation that the official narrative is true.

Alex Jones' attorneys and witnesses appear to just deliberately not giving a strong defense of what Dr. Fetzer has revealed and documented in his book and that this is by-design weak testimony.

"Alex, we expected just a bit more from you."

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gBfmG4r0zSNu/

Alex Jones; Rumble v. Google; NYT; FBI Corruption; Trump Indictment Risk & MORE!

2:07:54 video runtime

First published at 19:57 UTC on August 3rd, 2022.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

11786 subscribers

Attorney Robert Barnes gives a terrific analysis of the Alex Jones trial and how he’s never seen anything so ridiculous and totalitarian. He RIPS journalist, Alex Berenson’s coverage of the trial.

Source: https://marypatriotnews.com/2022/07/...sk-more-video/ (2:07:45)

about 51:00 and onward. "Sandy Hook happened. It just did." Robert Barnes

"crisis actor nonsense" Robert Barnes

"Politicians lied and kids died" Robert Barnes

I agree that the trial is a bad joke as far as a fair trial, but I think Robert Barnes is full of bias and he seems to be virtue signally against biased lawyers.

I stopped watching at 1:01:22 because Barnes does not strike me as an honest person and he gives me a headache.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Ugh, this is looking good for AJ and the whole thing sickens me because they are getting away with this hoax.

I haven't been able to find a link to the nobodydiedatsandyhook pdf, so I was looking for documentaries I could link to:
    I found a couple, but I don't remember them, so I don't know which would be best

I remember Sofia Smallstorm made her Sandy Hook in 5 dimensions (or something like that)--all I recall about that one was that I thought interviews with Wolfgang Halbig were more straightforward.

I found this one, but I don't recall this one either (and don't have time to watch it again)--any thoughts on what links to drop to help people wake up to this (since AJ's rigged trial is going on)
    WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SANDY HOOK - Please upload!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

I have never seen video of a grieving SH parent that seemed genuine.

That said, Fuck all corporate advertising! Especially the pharmaceutical companies.

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

I just saw a headline saying AJ has to pay $45 million in damages to two hoaxer families. Unbelievable!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (5th August 2022)