Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

  1. #1
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,439
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 2,448 Posts

    Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    Anyone have a link for pdf on this?

    Since there is lots of talk out there about AJ and the Sandy Hook lawsuit, I thought this would be a good time to drop links to that book.

  2. #2
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    8,703
    Thanks
    7,506
    Thanked 8,130 Times in 4,962 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Anyone have a link for pdf on this?

    Since there is lots of talk out there about AJ and the Sandy Hook lawsuit, I thought this would be a good time to drop links to that book.

    I found this but haven't been able to get it to connect

    https://phibetaiota.net/2018/08/jame...ee-online-pdf/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org


  3. #3
    Iridium Dachsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7,165
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,805 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

    That's where the free download is on my computer. Let me know if it works for you.

  4. #4
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,439
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 2,448 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I found this but haven't been able to get it to connect

    https://phibetaiota.net/2018/08/jame...ee-online-pdf/

    Thanks. I tried but also haven't been able to connect.

    I went through my old notes, and found these two copies, but both have been taken down:

    https://botcast.net/botcastfiles/Doc...tSandyHook.pdf
    https://stop007crimes.files.wordpres...tsandyhook.pdf

    Makes me think this has been deliberately scrubbed from the internet (as with most Sandy Hook truther info)

    Apparently, those hoaxer parents are going to sue AJ for $150 million (truth telling is apparently an epic crime in the empire of lies, false flags and hoaxes)

  5. #5
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,439
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 2,448 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

    That's where the free download is on my computer. Let me know if it works for you.

    Thanks. Unfortunately that doesn't work.

  6. #6
    Iridium Dachsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7,165
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,805 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    https://www.sandyhookhoax.info/categ...sandyhook-pdf/

    or

    https://www.sandyhookhoax.info/fact-...t-sandy-hook/#


    It looks like the book is downloadable in pdf format, chapter by chapter, at one or both of the above addresses.

    Also I have asked Dave Gahary of Moon Rock Books for a good current url to download all at once, but no response yet.

    Since Dr. Fetzer's name is coming up often in the Alex Jones trial, people may be seeking more information about the book, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, and the url needs to be brought to the fore right now, since JamesFetzer.org has been shut down by these evildoers who are suing Alex Jones as well as Dr. Fetzer.

  7. #7
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,439
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 2,448 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    https://www.sandyhookhoax.info/categ...sandyhook-pdf/

    or

    https://www.sandyhookhoax.info/fact-...t-sandy-hook/#


    It looks like the book is downloadable in pdf format, chapter by chapter, at one or both of the above addresses.

    Also I have asked Dave Gahary of Moon Rock Books for a good current url to download all at once, but no response yet.

    Since Dr. Fetzer's name is coming up often in the Alex Jones trial, people may be seeking more information about the book, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, and the url needs to be brought to the fore right now, since JamesFetzer.org has been shut down by these evildoers who are suing Alex Jones as well as Dr. Fetzer.
    I think that top link is run by the other side--it calls us conspiracy theorists and tries to debunk us


    I did just find a copy though:

    https://www.reformation.org/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

  8. #8
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,905
    Thanks
    4,178
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 3,068 Posts

    Re: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook pdf???

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I think that top link is run by the other side--it calls us conspiracy theorists and tries to debunk us


    I did just find a copy though:

    https://www.reformation.org/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf


    I downloaded this. But one of the names on the front page just jumped out at me.

    Johnny Moon

    Start at 0:32

    https://youtu.be/HTz9UMqCaEQ?t=32

    https://youtu.be/HTz9UMqCaEQ?t=32
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •