Thread: are nukes a hoax???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

are nukes a hoax???

I really don't know, but stumbled upon this book at amazon and am thinking about getting:

Death Object: Exploding The Nuclear Weapons Hoax Paperback

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1545516839/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I haven't really looked into this much, but recall watching a bit of a video with Galen Winsor (who was in the profession) and seemed to suggest that much of what we had been told was a lie.

And I might have heard a Spingola show with the guy who runs the big-lies website --he thinks they are a hoax

https://www.big-lies.org/index.html

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: are nukes a hoax???

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I really don't know, but stumbled upon this book at amazon and am thinking about getting:

Death Object: Exploding The Nuclear Weapons Hoax Paperback

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...KIKX0DER&psc=1

I haven't really looked into this much, but recall watching a bit of a video with Galen Winsor (who was in the profession) and seemed to suggest that much of what we had been told was a lie.

And I might have heard a Spingola show with the guy who runs the big-lies website --he thinks they are a hoax

https://www.big-lies.org/index.html
    From my bedroom window during the atmospheric tests at Nevada Test Site I saw the fireball and mushroom clouds from several of the tests. My best friend from high school, rancher Joe B. Fallini Jr.’s cousin Martin Bordoli, a child, dies from radiation poisoning. Lena Sharp from the Sharp ranch at Nyala Nevada suffered radiation burns.

I worked in the tunnels where they exploded the underground atomic bombs. One bomb vented close to the housing complex in Area12 where I was sleeping in my room. The Rad-Safe guys came through the housing area beating on our doors an evacuated us. We all had to drive through a Rad-Safe check point where they checked our vehicles for contamination. The contaminated vehicles were impounded.

Six weeks later the camp at Area 12 was reopened. We returned to work. We were bussed to the tunnels. I worked in N tunnel. We rode a “clean” bus to the change house where we put on decontamination coveralls and shoe coverings. Then we boarded the “dirty bus” to the tunnel.

At the end of the shift the “dirty bus” took us back to the change house where we removed the decontamination coveralls and shoe coverings. The Rad-Safe guy checked our shoes with a geiger counter before we boarded the bus.

My father-in-law worked for Sandia Corporation. For a period of time he was in charge of Sandia Tunnel. The bomb they exploded blew out the concrete plug and gas seal doors from the tunnel.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (5th August 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

The thing that I question is the ability to deliver the weapons via ballistics. I very much doubt the trustworthiness of the missiles. I think many will fail and perhaps rain destruction upon our own territory. I think there is a lot of fucktardery, not just in the medical fields but in all scientific and engineering endeavors.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

More Flat Earthing.

The oil will never run out, or the oil will run out, is Flat Earth Peak Oil
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    From my bedroom window during the atmospheric tests at Nevada Test Site I saw the fireball and mushroom clouds from several of the tests. My best friend from high school, rancher Joe B. Fallini Jr.’s cousin Martin Bordoli, a child, dies from radiation poisoning. Lena Sharp from the Sharp ranch at Nyala Nevada suffered radiation burns.

I worked in the tunnels where they exploded the underground atomic bombs. One bomb vented close to the housing complex in Area12 where I was sleeping in my room. The Rad-Safe guys came through the housing area beating on our doors an evacuated us. We all had to drive through a Rad-Safe check point where they checked our vehicles for contamination. The contaminated vehicles were impounded.

Six weeks later the camp at Area 12 was reopened. We returned to work. We were bussed to the tunnels. I worked in N tunnel. We rode a “clean” bus to the change house where we put on decontamination coveralls and shoe coverings. Then we boarded the “dirty bus” to the tunnel.

At the end of the shift the “dirty bus” took us back to the change house where we removed the decontamination coveralls and shoe coverings. The Rad-Safe guy checked our shoes with a geiger counter before we boarded the bus.

My father-in-law worked for Sandia Corporation. For a period of time he was in charge of Sandia Tunnel. The bomb they exploded blew out the concrete plug and gas seal doors from the tunnel.
    Wow!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (8th August 2022)