As soon as this Gabby Petito thing happened, I had a weird suspicion that it was a hoax/psyop.

The whole story didn't seem right, parents reaction was not right, then the way it was handled in FL when they thought the boyfriend killed her seemed off (like they were working with the parents to let him escape--that's what it looked like if you believed the official storyline).

I just had a weird feeling about this story, but really didn't have a sense of why they would stage something like this (other than for a distraction, some kind of test to see how fake stories spread, or maybe some kind of court/legal precedent)--I have no idea because I didn't follow it that much (was just aware of it and how there was way too much fake media attention on it)

Anyway, thought it was strange that Gabby apparently had a connection to Sandy Hook and was in some kind of music video about the Sandy Hook Hoax:

Just found some comments that echoe how I feel:

I'm from Australia but I've been following this story from the beginning, for the first few days I just assumed it was legit and expected Gabby would turn up dead and Brian would be arrested or would suicide etc etc, but after just a few days of following the story it just all started to seem strange, not real, almost like some reality show or even a strange mystery mini series that was being played out on the internet. Brian leaves and is gone for a week without the cops noticing and without his parents bothering to say anything to anyone even though he was the only person of interest in his girlfriend disappearance, what rubbish, then Dog the celebrity TV Bounty Hunter turns up, WTF, then Gabbys family appeared on the Dr Phil show, WTF again, and then this, she was in a video about sandy hook! Get the fk out of here, what is the motive behind the game being played here?
I called BS from the very beginning. The entire story wasn’t making sense from the beginning. I’m not even sure if she’s actually dead. Maybe she is and she was just another sacrifice but my gut is telling me she’s still alive and this entire thing is one big fat distraction. Another mockery right in front of our faces!! Wake up folks! If only you people understood the world you live in.
GAB - ”to talk continuously and eagerly, especially about things that are not important” PETITE - small SMALL TALK. Brian L - BRAINWASH.
Definitely a crisis actor for psychological operations.
I called BS from the very beginning. The entire story wasn’t making sense from the beginning. I’m not even sure if she’s actually dead. Maybe she is and she was just another sacrifice but my gut is telling me she’s still alive and this entire thing is one big fat distraction. Another mockery right in front of our faces!! Wake up folks! If only you people understood the world you live in.
and FWIW, Miles Mathis also thinks it was fake:

http://mileswmathis.com/gabby.pdf (page 2)