Thread: Dr Ron Paul says there is still hope of stopping Build Back Broke/87K IRS

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Dr Ron Paul says there is still hope of stopping Build Back Broke/87K IRS

Dr. Ron Paul seems to think there is still slight hope in stopping the Build Back Broke/Inflation Creation Act.

From his Campaign for Liberty email:

…But whether the House Democrats, many of whom face the prospect of losing their seats this November, will vote for it is another matter.
    20 of the most vulnerable House Democrats were asked if they plan to vote for the bill, but not one has responded. They haven’t responded because they are scared, and that is exactly why we need to turn up the heat! The 20 vulnerable identified are:

Tom O’Halleran (AZ)
    Cindy Axne (IA)
    Sharice Davids (KS)
    Jared Golden (ME)
    Dan Kildee (MI)
    Elissa Slotkin (MI)
    Angie Craig (MN)
    Annie Kuster (NH)
    Chris Pappas (NH)
    Tom Malinowski (NJ)
    Steve Horsford (NV)
    Susie Lee (NV)
    Dina Titus (NV)
    Marcy Kaptur (OH)
    Matt Cartwright (PA)
    Susan Wild (PA)
    Henry Cuellar (TX)
    Elaine Luria (VA)
    Abigail Spanberger (VA)
    Kim Schrier (WA)

If all House Republicans vote “no,” it will take only five Democrats to oppose the bill.

This is still not a done deal – IF you take immediate action.

All House members have a lot to worry about. We’re hearing reports several Democrats are surveying the landscape in their own states and questioning their support of this wasteful bill which will lead to higher taxes, more big government, more harassment by the IRS, and more “green energy” boondoggles because they fear the November elections.

That’s why it is so important you and I double our efforts . . . RIGHT NOW!

Right before a huge election the observers already expect will go very badly for Democrats, they’re trying to tax the huge majority of the American public, but not their mega-rich donors.

NOW is the time to call Congress and let your representative know you and I are watching them.

Call your U.S. Representative – no matter what party they align with — RIGHT NOW at (202) 224-3121 and tell him or her to vote NO on Biden’s “Build Back Broke” tax-and-spend scheme.

Here is a simple script you can use, whether you get a live person or leave a voice mail:

Hi, this is (your name) calling from (your city). I’m calling to demand you vote NO on H.R. 5376 – incorrectly called the Inflation Reduction Act, which will actually raise taxes and increase inflation.
    The American economy is in a recession. We can’t afford another tax hike. The Joint Committee on Taxation reports this bill will RAISE TAXES on the huge majority of Americans, especially the poor and middle class.
    Now that the Carried Interest Loophole for hedge fund billionaires is protected in the bill, it really is just a big tax hike for working Americans. I demand you vote NO on this disastrous bill. I will be watching your vote.

We CAN stop Build Back Better Part 3 if just five House Democrats vote no – and Republicans hold the line. It only takes one minute to make your voice heard: please call (202) 224-3121 RIGHT NOW and tell your representative to vote NO!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Down1 (12th August 2022),midnight rambler (11th August 2022)