Thread: DeSantis now with GOP establishment

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

DeSantis now with GOP establishment

following up on my posts on the FBI raid thread

fwiw- some people are suspicious of DeSantis, saying that he hasn't come out strong enough in support of Trump and against the criminal FBI
    they seem to suggest he's a deep state plant (but hasn't he been the only one standing up to the covid tyranny I know none of these politicians are perfect, Desantis like the others in the GOP are whores for Israhell

At this point, I don't know what to think...

The Silence of DeSantis – Florida Governor Ducks Media Appearances, Records Statements, Seeking to Avoid Questions About Trump Raid

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/10/the-silence-of-desantis-florida-governor-ducks-media-appearances-records-statements-seeking-to-avoid-questions-about-trump-raid/

Populist lawyer Robert Barnes is also suspicious of DeSantis:
    https://vivabarneslaw.locals.com/upo...august-11-2022

17:49 min- DeSantis lot of key people next to him are deep state guys, foreign policy would be big question, how different would he be than a Bushite, just because he's good on domestic policy does not mean good on foreign policy, look at his key allies, key high ranking staff, see how they are connected to Zelinsky

Somewhat, yet no. What I am pointing out is an inflection point. DeSantis is being managed now. He's shifted into the Pence, Jeb, Haley, professional wing of the club. Things change. He's accepting GOPe grooming. Risks are distanced (Pushaw departs). It's a mgmt/branding effort

I've been watching it evolve all year. When the Trump raid happened, it was a very key moment. DeSantis went silent upon instruction from the handlers.

Everything now is about club branding and club management. That's why I knew days ago that Pushaw would depart.

I don't take such a severe position, as I did on Monday, without overlaying all of the data-points I have assembled. I know it sometimes shocks people, they get mad at me, but as you wait you see it unfold. This is how the club operates.
    It's not DeSantis fault per se'. He doesn't have many options. He holds no independent wealth to keep the club away from influence.

Now he will begin a national tour. A book (written for him) is looming. The pattern never changes.

The "professionals" will now enter the picture. The orbit of DeSantis will be controlled. Representatives will come from the professional political class. Speeches and remarks will be filtered and approved. Risks will be mitigated. Control mechanisms in place.
    At first, whenever he reemerges, you will notice an subtle awkwardness... a slight change in the authenticity you used to love. A more careful and deliberate speech pattern. Longer thoughts before responses. More appearances on Fox News.

Brett Baier et al, w/ the assist.

Norman Rockwell (optics), Ward Cleaver (tones), soft hues and gentlemanly pastels.

Club branding is subtle on the image front, but very clear on the substantive messaging side. Social issues selected to maximize camp coalition, and influence base.

Consistently present political messaging where people can say "yes." Keep the "yes" messaging at the forefront (social emphasis). Focus on values.

Multinational & corporate economics, hard lines, foreign policy, all these things avoided. Stay social. Build emotional connection.

The Managing of DeSantis, Five Days in the Bunker and a New Press Secretary

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/the-managing-of-desantis-five-days-in-the-bunker-and-a-new-press-secretary/

Bunker boy Ron DeSantis has completed five days of silence and is scheduled to re-emerge tomorrow in Arizona as part of the TPUSA national tour. Those of you who have walked the deep weeds of national politics, know exactly what is happening. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has entered the managing phase of the GOPe candidate process.

The well-liked Florida Governor has remained silent and invisible for five days, ever since the FBI raid against President Trump at Mar-a-Lago, in West Palm Beach, Florida. {Go Deep} The governor of the state has said nothing and avoided any opportunity where he may have been asked for comment. Instead, he has transmitted two pre-recorded statements from the bunker. The silence is deafening transparency for those who accept how the professional republican club operates; the key word is “accept.” Unfortunately, there is a jaw-dropping amount of denial. We are seeing the outcome of Ron DeSantis being professionally managed by the GOPe club.

Now we move into the phase of re-branding where risks are mitigated, and positions are modified. Earlier today, while still in the bunker, DeSantis’ press secretary Christina Pushaw announced her exit.
    As the rebranding takes shape, Ms. Pushaw is now moved away from the principle (that’s Ron) and becomes a part of the campaign team.
    (FLORIDA) – Christina Pushaw, Gov. Ron DeSantis’ Press Secretary, departed her administrative role Friday to join the Republican Governor’s re-election campaign.
    The Florida Standard, a conservative new media outlet, was the first to report Pushaw’s shuffle and published her resignation letter, which Pushaw sent to Chief of Staff James Uthmeier and Director of Administration Dawn Hanson on Friday. She will become the campaign’s Director of Rapid Response beginning Monday.
    Deputy Press Secretary Bryan Griffin will step in as lead Press Secretary on Monday, where he will report directly to Communications Director Taryn Fenske. (more)
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t-DeSantis.jpgDeSantis has no primary challenger, so the club timing right on schedule. He emerges from the bunker with a few weeks to break in the new alliance, new team, new campaign motive and new brand image. Bold becomes pastel. Tomorrow the GOPe club kick-off the relaunch through the aligned TPUSA organization, which they have now taken control by purchasing Charlie Kirk. Remember, in club politics it’s the money that changes things.

The script will follow the customary mapping. DeSantis will start a national enhanced branding effort, increased exposure to unfamiliar audiences, and simultaneously absorb the MAGA aspect the GOPe need. MAGA bona fides will come from appearances with names like Kari Lake and Blake Masters, under the auspices of endorsements.
    On its face, it is supposed to look like DeSantis is endorsing Kari Lake and Blake Masters, two strong MAGA candidates. However, the actual club motive is to transfer the MAGA currency of Lake and Masters into the pocket of DeSantis.

The club gets much more out of it than Lake or Masters. The club gets the stealth benefits that people never pay attention to. This is part of the brand image for DeSantis and club strategy.
    Whether Ron DeSantis knew of the DC/FBI targeting effort before Monday is a moot point. What DeSantis did know was that this week a new branding effort would begin. It started with the “Dear Governor DeSantis” commercials. The subtle shift is to nudge him out of Florida politics into a more prominent national role
    All of this is coordinated by the national club. Nothing is just random, but the presentation to the voters must retain the illusion of choice.
    Everything now is about club branding and club management. That’s why I knew four days ago that Pushaw would depart, and I started to deliver statements on Twitter toward that end. Many people became upset. However, I do not take such a severe position, as I did on Monday, without overlaying all of the data-points we have assembled. I know it sometimes shocks people, they get mad at me, but as you watch it you will see it unfold. This is simply how the club operates.

It’s not DeSantis fault per se’. He doesn’t really have many options. He holds no independent wealth to keep the club away from influence.
    DeSantis is being managed now. He’s shifted into the Pence, Jeb, Haley, professional wing of the club. Things change. He’s accepting GOPe grooming (bunker silence). Simultaneously risks are distanced (Pushaw departs official orbit), proximity mitigation. It really is just a mgmt/branding effort.
    Now he will begin a national tour. A book (written for him) is looming. The pattern never changes.
    The “professionals” will now enter the picture. The orbit of DeSantis will be more controlled. Representatives will come from the professional political class. Speeches and remarks will be filtered and approved. Risks will be mitigated. Control mechanisms in place. However, the illusion of authenticity must be retained. This is the club weak point (see Cruz and Haley). This is what the club will try to modify with DeSantis and Kristi Noem.

At first, whenever DeSantis reemerges – likely tomorrow, you will notice a subtle shift, perhaps an awkwardness. A slight change in the authenticity you used to love. A more careful and deliberate speech pattern. Longer thoughts before responses. More appearances on Fox News. Brett Baier et al, w/ the assist.

The technique is Norman Rockwell (optics) and Ward Cleaver (tones), soft hues and gentlemanly pastels.
    Club branding is subtle on the image front, but very clear on the substantive messaging side. Social issues selected to maximize camp coalition, and influence base.
    Consistently present political messaging where the republican voter base can say “yes.” Keep the “yes” messaging at the forefront (social emphasis). Focus on values. Schools, kids, safety, woke pushback, media bias etc, keep the audiences nodding yes. Ultimately, it’s a sales technique. Identify with the target to influence their decisions.

Issues around multinational & corporate economics, hard lines, foreign policy, all these things must be avoided – except in general terms. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is not to be challenged, not really. Keep the message social and build the emotional connection. It is harder to break an emotional bond than a logical or cognitive bond.

These are the political techniques of Lee Atwater that still make up the bulk of the GOPe club playbook. The greatest skill of the professionally republican is to present the illusion of choice in such a way as the voters do not see it.

Keep in mind, back in Washington DC both clubs are collaborating on the Trump removal program because both clubs’ benefit.
    If we watch closely, we will see a MAGA-lite, professionally controlled republican go from five-days as a pupa (now) to chrysalis (next), to national club butterfly.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...2-1024x316.jpg
    Hi Karl. (directed at POS Karl Rove)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,242 Posts

Re: DeSantis now with GOP establishment

In Israel, Gov. DeSantis Signs Bill To Curb Anti-Semitism
    https://news.wjct.org/news/2019-05-3...-anti-semitism

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: DeSantis now with GOP establishment

comment I just posted elsewhere--Looks like DeSantis was in one of those "special" fraternities:

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I checked wikipedia and it mentioned Delta Kappa Epsilon, so at first I thought he was in the clear (not part of the secret societies controlled by the bankers). But I read the wikipedia page on this fraternity, and am now suspicious that this is another one of those secret societies (not just a regular fraternity) controlled by the elite where members end up made men (controlled behind the scenes):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Kappa_Epsilon fraternity
    Delta Kappa Epsilon members have included five of forty-five of the Presidents of the United States.
    Rutherford B. Hayes
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Gerald Ford
    George H. W. Bush
    George W. Bush
    (more info at the link)
    There was a movie made about how this sort of thing works called “Brotherhood of the Bell,” with the basic idea that if you get into one of these “special” secret societies (not just any old fraternity, but special ones like Skull and Bones at Yale, Cap and Gown at Princeton), you end up being put in key positions in your career (because you are controlled behind the scenes)
    Antony Sutton wrote a book called America’s Secret Establishment, which was all about Skull and Bones men and how they have these magical careers and are placed in key positions.

Also, they even have a special fraternity for businessmen, and https://www.businessinsider.com/here...ers-include-12 (Larry Fink, Michael Bloomberg, etc.)
    Also, fwiw, the first time I became suspicious of DeSantis was when he was running for Gov of FL. He was on with Laura Ingraham and she was talking about the polls down there, which were close, and she seemed concerned about whether he could pull it off. At that point so was I, even though I don't even live in FL. But DeSantis was overly confident, and that's when I started worrying that he was in somebody's pocket (one of the oligarchs who own America) and was promised that they would rig the election and make sure he got in. (At that point, I wanted him in--obviously, better than a Demonrat, but it really made me suspicious, he started to look like one of those "made men" whose career was moving fast because he was controlled behind the scenes.

And DeSantis is a big promoter of the holohoax-- I think he's pushing holohoax education for the kids.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post: