I learned about this stuff way back from Deanna Spingola's show, and am just posting it because I just stumbled across this info again:

https://lifeguardianfoundation.org/

MISSION STATEMENT:

Life Guardian Foundation is an organization founded and dedicated to educate the public that life of the human person is a gift. Respect is owed to every human person regardless of their state of health throughout their entire lifespan from conception until his or her natural end.
Read More....Click Here

Directions To Protect and Preserve Life
https://lifeguardianfoundation.org/i..._thumbnail.jpg Your "refusal" for organ donation must be documented.
Upon registering at the DMV your verbal decline, stating "no" when asked whether or not you wish to be an organ donor, is not honored. According to the language of the law, Revised Anatomical Gift Act (2006), you must “opt-out,” documenting your "refusal" in writing using "explicit language," otherwise, it is "presumed" that you have consented to be an organ donor to be utilized for the purpose of "organ transplantation, education and research."
Document your decision of "refusal" for organ donation, make known your wishes to have your life protected and preserved and ensure, that in the event that you cannot speak for yourself, your family and loved ones will speak on your behalf. It is a matter of life and death

1. DIRECTIONS TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE LIFE FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HEALTH CARE Click Here
2. DIRECTIONS TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE LIFE FOR DEPENDENT PERSON WHO IS A MINOR OR MENTALLY INCAPACITATED PERSON Click Here
3. DIRECTIONS TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE LIFE; TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE THE LIFE OF EVERYONE [OPT-OUT CARD] Click Here

Yes, I would like to order the Directions to Protect and Preserve Life including the OPT-OUT card download for a donation of $2.00 each (click here to be taken to our digital download page).

CRITICAL INFORMATION CONCERNING "BRAIN DEATH" AND ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION

For over forty years there has been a deadly code of silence pertaining to "brain death." Behind closed doors a controversy raged. Many of those in the medical field opposed this reinvention of death. The controversy continues...

"Brain death" was invented for the sole purpose of organ transplantation, living human medical experimentation and a means in which measures to sustain life could be legally withdrawn. It was the first legal form of euthanasia in the US. This deadly code of silence has been broken.

It is time to inform the Public of the Truth....