Thread: A little gem from Jim Stone: Just look at who's screaming ANTI SEMITE.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

A little gem from Jim Stone: Just look at who's screaming ANTI SEMITE.

http://www.voterig.com/

UPDATE TO THE FOLLOWING MERRICK GARLAND POST: SALMAN RUSHDIE "ATTACKED" ON STAGE

The Jewish community knew the FBI raid pointed a lot of rage their way, so they pulled the sympathy ploy of "being attacked" to play the victim AGAIN.... AGAIN!!!

Salman Rushdie is the one who penned "the satanic verses", stating that the Koran was the "work of the devil". Doubt that, but that's his main claim to fame. Muslims everywhere labeled the book blasphemous and Iran put a $3 million tag on his head. I thought he died long ago, but I'll chalk that up the the Mandela effect.

CAUSE AND EFFECT: Piss off America with a stupid raid, and Salmon Rushdie will just HAVE TO be stabbed to generate the sympathy needed to make up for it. What's going to be in the news today? The raid, or this sympathy ployNO WAY: MERRICK GARLAND WENT THERE: HE STARTED SAYING PEOPLE WHO WERE AGAINST THE RAID ARE ANTI-SEMITES BECAUSE THAT BASTARD IS A JEW.

If you don't like having your kids vax damaged, you are an ANTI SEMITE.

If you don't like being pressured by 87,000 new IRS agents who are hiring on as "criminal investigators" you are an ANTI SEMITE.

If you don't like schools pushing the trans agenda, you are an ANTI SEMITE.

If you think the news is slanted, you are an ANTI SEMITE.

If you are smart enough to know 2020 was stolen, you are an ANTI SEMITE.

If you don't like politically motivated FBI raids, YOU ARE AN ANTI SEMITE!!!

See how that works? Want to know who did something? Just look at who's screaming ANTI SEMITE.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th August 2022),monty (14th August 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: A little gem from Jim Stone: Just look at who's screaming ANTI SEMITE.

Yeah, I'm suspicious of the whole thing--the Rushdie stabbing and the BS story of the FBI foiling a plot by Iran to kill John Bolton--seems like these stories popping up are a bit too convenient for the dark side. Apparently there are ongoing negotiations with Iran over the nuclear deal, so this helps stop that from moving forward.

And it seems like just when the American people start realizing that the TRUE ENEMY of the people is here in the US govt, with the obvious example of the THUG/GANGSTER behavior of the FBI, they stage some incidents to bring back the "evil muslim" theme (outside enemy) and the sheep fall for it.

I'm suspicious of the whole thing with Rushdie and his book Satanic Verses--apparently that was from 1988, conveniently got the Muslims all stirred up, made for good jewish media video showing Muslims acting out, which was probably helpful as the central bankers were transitioning us from the 5 Trillion Dollar Cold War Hoax (as Eustace Mullins says) to the fraudulent Global War on Terror.

Plus, this Rushdie guy is a "sir" which makes me think he's helped the British/Yiddish/Banker empire. Just like Collin Powell got a "Sir" after getting us into the Iraq war
    Same for those entertainers---they serve the empire by helping keep the sheep distracted. They gave a Sir to Bob Geldof after that shady crap that happened with the Live AID money.

fwiw- I have been seeing more comments calling out the tribe

From Andrew Anglin:

Iran War Next? John Bolton Assassination Hoax and Salmon Rushdie Fatwa Stabbing
    https://www.unz.com/aanglin/iran-war...atwa-stabbing/

At this point, these government/media are just going nuts making up completely ridiculous bullshit because they know no one can question them.

But this is so obviously fake that it makes me wonder if the fatwa attack on Salmon Rushdie wasn’t some kind of MK Ultra hoax.

Firstly, Moslems haven’t been doing these fatwa assassinations in forever. The last one I remember was Theo Van Gogh. Fatwa assassinations have been replaced with mass killings of randos, probably because that is more exciting.
    Plus, the Rushdie fatwa was from 1989. Who is even thinking about that? I dunno, maybe there is an Arabic version of 4chan somewhere and this is like a Moslem meme stabbing. Maybe the stabber went on a board and was like “bros I’m going full akbar, any suggestions?” and someone was like “that fatwa is still out on Rushdie lol.”
    But otherwise – how would anyone even remember this fatwa? Rushdie isn’t writing best-selling books, and a lot of professionals have admitted that those books he wrote are actually total garbage.

Conversely, it’s perfect for the media, who can make this whole thing of “we’ve been at war with Iran since the 1980s! For them, this never stopped! They’re still worried about some fat novelist no one has cared about for 30 years!”
    I wonder if it is even legal to say that the Salmon Rushdie stabbing was a hoax? It’s apparently illegal to call out obvious crisis actors at this point. So are you just not allowed to say something is a hoax?
    https://stormer-daily.rw/wp-content/...AM-618x204.png

I don’t know. Who cares.

I’ll just say: it’s super convenient for Rushdie to pop up with a knife in his flabby fat neck just as the US is trying to figure out someone other than Russia or China to start a war with.

I told you this: after losing against Russia, they are going to try to look for some kind of quick win. Iran wouldn’t be a quick win, but whatever morons, women, and niggers are running the White House and the State Department would listen to the Pentagon and the Jews saying “no bro, Iran will be way easy.”

This is what the Pentagon is thinking, I promise you: if they can get a win, they will build up more energy for wars, and then be able to try Russia again, or attack China in the Indian mountains or whatever. So the fact that we have all these news items and events circling around Iran is extremely suspicious.
    Addendum

Just to be clear – Salmon Rushdie (you pronounce his first name like the fish) is a Persian novelist from India. He wrote a novel insulting Islam in 1988, and in 1989, the Supreme Leader of Iran (Ayatollah) put out a “fatwa” against him, which is a general order for Moslems to kill him. For the last 33 years, the UK taxpayer has been paying for his extreme security detail.

It’s possible he’s gotten lax with his security, since it’s been so long, and he isn’t really a relevant public figure anymore. But the security is paid for, so…

And then you’ve got this question of why any young Moslem would even be thinking about this.
    I mean, who knows. Maybe it’s real.

But in my view, Occam’s Razor is that this guy was groomed by the security services to do this stabbing. They found some slightly unhinged, socially alienated young Moslem, and gave him the backstory, and told him it would be an epic win for Allah to get this pretentious garbage novelist from the 1980s.

Then, possibly, they could have set it up so there was a hole in security that allowed the guy to get up on Rushdie’s fat ass.

But even if it is completely real, it is totally convenient. Because there is no way this John Bolton thing is real.

Here’s the fact: you don’t have to be a conspiracy kook to think things are fake. Look at the chemical gas attacks in Syria. These were literally staged with actors.

And the US State Department itself has said that Russia stages things with actors.

So everyone agrees that this is possible.

People were calling me a “conspiracy believer” for saying that Sandy Hoax was fake. Honestly, I don’t even know if it was, I just think it’s funny to say that. Frankly, if you watch that documentary from Bitchute, I don’t understand how you can think there wasn’t something weird going on there.

Video Link

What’s more, the whole fact of these alleged parents waging a decade-long legal battle against Alex Jones is not really believable. If your kid was murdered, would you wage a decade long legal battle against some guy you think is a kook who supposedly hurt your feelings? Like, imagine if your son died and someone said your son didn’t really die. I guess I could see getting mad, maybe, but it would be more like “oh, that’s really weird, I don’t want to think about that.”

Then you’ve got that David Hogg thing, which is possibly even more ridiculous than Sandy Hoax.

Video Link (Can anyone get this to play)

But back to the point: the US State Department says that staged events with crisis actors are a thing, and we have proven examples of this. We have like 5 solid examples of majorly fake events in the Ukraine since February (not with crisis actors, but just total hoaxes). So, you really have to be willing to ask if something is fake. There is nothing kooky about taking the time to ask if something was faked.

Anyone who can’t understand this is actually just stupid, frankly. If you can’t understand the difference between someone who says everything is fake and someone who just takes a step back and says “well, there are fake events, so we have to ask if something is fake if it looks fake, because it could be fake” then you are just dumb and not capable of complex analysis of the reality situation.

At this point, any event that benefits the Jewish narrative is just as likely to be some kind of staged/framed hoax as it is to be an organic event.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th August 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: A little gem from Jim Stone: Just look at who's screaming ANTI SEMITE.

The worst anti-Semites are the ethnic European and Turkish Jews that deflect any criticism of their intra-specious predation onto Semite peoples.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews