Thread: Immediately declared president or promptly hold a new election

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Immediately declared president or promptly hold a new election

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Immediately declared president or promptly hold a new election

One the Electoral College Members votes its a done deal I thought.
    And the system is such that the electoral college can vote for whomever they want regardless of what the citizens voted in the states.
    The problem was they followed a custom of voting based off state citizen votes that is cheated and the system does not want to investigate or reduce the cheating.
    But once they voted that was it. Legitimate and Official.

Is Trump now just another Biden?
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/coffee-and-covid-wednesday-august?utm_source=email

Attorney Jeff Childrers wrote this in his email this morning. What Zuck did changed everything at least in Trump's viewpoint.

The cheating happened in multiple ways and is indisputable from what I understand, which isn't much.

�� President Trump expertly trolled the media and the loony left yesterday by suggesting in a social media post that he be immediately declared president, or that the country promptly hold a new election. He was responding to news that Mark Zuckerberg told Rogan that just before the 2020 elections, the FBI ‘asked’ Facebook to bury any stories that looked like Russian propaganda, which Zuck told Rogan was the reason Facebook banned the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Demented clown world
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Here is more related on this...

https://americanpatriotdaily.com/lat...iteclick=APD-/

americanpatriotdaily.com
    An FBI Whistleblower Produced the Smoking Gun Proving the 2020 Election Was Rigged
    4-5 minutes

Polls show Republican voters do not believe the 2020 election was fair.

The corporate press claims this belief is a conspiracy theory.

And now an FBI whistleblower produced this smoking gun proving the 2020 election was rigged.

Iowa Republican Senator Chuck Grassley released a letter he wrote to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland revealing that credible whistleblowers provided information to him that top FBI officials falsely claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was disinformation as part of an effort to help Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

“The information provided to my office involves concerns about the FBI’s receipt and use of derogatory information relating to Hunter Biden, and the FBI’s false portrayal of acquired evidence as disinformation,” Grassley wrote to Wray and Garland. “The volume and consistency of these allegations substantiate their credibility and necessitate this letter.”

Social media companies Facebook and Twitter censored the New York Post’s bombshell report about evidence of alleged corruption and criminal activity on Hunter Biden’s laptop based on the lie that it was Russian disinformation.

Grassley’s letter described an effort to discredit the laptop “used by an FBI headquarters team to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation,” adding that “based on allegations, verified and verifiable derogatory information on Hunter Biden was falsely labeled as disinformation.”

In the letter Grassley noted that key officials at the FBI tried to sabotage the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings for political purposes.

“[T]he allegations provided to my office appear to indicate that there was a scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation,” Grassley added.

The letter identified FBI agent Timothy Thibault as “an avenue of derogatory Hunter Biden reporting was ordered closed.”

Grassley also stated that the Director of the Election Crimes Branch within the Justice Department’s Public Integrity Section Richard Pilger also worked to shut down the investigation.

Senator Grassley described a “pattern of active public partisanship in his then public social media content” by Thibault.

Grassley also claimed Thibault and Pilger broke “[f]ederal laws, regulations and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) guidelines.”

“Whistleblowers have reported to me, that although the FBI and Justice Department maintain policies dictating specific standards requiring substantial factual predication to initiate an investigation, Thibault and other Justice Department and FBI employees failed to comply with these requirements,” Grassley added.

The Media Research Center conducted a poll after the election which showed one in six Biden voters would not have supported Biden had they known about the Post’s reporting on Hunter Biden’s laptop as well as other various Joe Biden scandals.

The successful scheme by social media to censor the Post’s story about Hunter Biden’s laptop helped rig the election against Donald Trump.

And now a sitting U.S. senator claims he has whistleblower testimony and evidence alleging that top FBI and Justice Department officials falsely claimed the laptop was disinformation to kill the investigation into Hunter Biden so as not to hurt Joe Biden’s chances against Donald Trump.

American Patriot Daily will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story and the rest of the breaking news in politics, please bookmark our site, consider making us your homepage and forward our content with your friends on social media and email.

By the way, Andrew McCabe, head of FBI, was just fired. or "stepped down" or "resigned."

Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of their country and smash the Deep State right now. DOJ and FBI ruined.

Edit 9:00 am central by Dachsie:

I cannot verify that McCabe is actually leaving FBI. Heard it twice yesterday but not verifiable to me today. I misspoke. Sorry.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/08...n-in-new-york/

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvbThWrzNA

Now this video says Andrew McCabe was fired by the resident. who knows. I don't trust Fox news.

there's more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBA11DYMww

Thanks

Sounds like a dog and pony show. Two sick twisted freaks who were PUT in to office. One sniffs anyone and the other prefers his own daughter. What a better way to keep this country torn apart by these fake good doobie bad doobie stories.

Any wad who pushed for a vaccine that would destroy the health of millions is a douche bag and is no better than the rest and is not on your side!

Same tree with two different branches .. same agenda they just go about it a different way.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st August 2022),monty (31st August 2022),osoab (31st August 2022),woodman (31st August 2022)