Thread: Russians massively strike Ukrainian infrastructure

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Russians massively strike Ukrainian infrastructure

In Russia and most if not all of the former Soviet republics every building in an entire town or city has hot water for domestic use and heated water for all building heating coming from a central plant. That's right, one single central heating plant for one entire city. These are called combined heat and power plants. If these central plants furnishing hot water for space heating of buildings is inoperative during winter a lot of Ukrainians will be literally freezing to death.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...for-first-time
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Russians massively strike Ukrainian infrastructure

no offence MR, but Hal Turner...

That fucker is a fed....l
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

3. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (13th September 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    In Russia and most if not all of the former Soviet republics every building in an entire town or city has hot water for domestic use and heated water for all building heating coming from a central plant. That's right, one single central heating plant for one entire city. These are called combined heat and power plants. If these central plants furnishing hot water for space heating of buildings is inoperative during winter a lot of Ukrainians will be literally freezing to death.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...for-first-time
    The city of Copenhagen Denmark has a central hot water heating plant like that. I don't think it heats the entire Zealand island.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I visited a former Soviet republic 20 years ago, it was in May and in May they shut down the central heating plant to service it. So unless you have a water heater in your home or apartment you get to take cold showers in May while the central heating plant is serviced. The entire city was on the central heating plant for water heating and space heating, it's how the Soviets did things.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (13th September 2022),osoab (13th September 2022)

Thanks

Old down town Boise is heated by geo thermal . There is a line that goes into buildings - homes and businesses that heats using an old style radiator .
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th September 2022),osoab (14th September 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I visited a former Soviet republic 20 years ago, it was in May and in May they shut down the central heating plant to service it. So unless you have a water heater in your home or apartment you get to take cold showers in May while the central heating plant is serviced. The entire city was on the central heating plant for water heating and space heating, it's how the Soviets did things.
    The folks I was visiting didn't have a water heater in their apartment so they all came over to my apartment to take hot showers.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Old down town Boise is heated by geo thermal . There is a line that goes into buildings - homes and businesses that heats using an old style radiator .
    Most old Detroit city was heated with steam. I remember playing with the radiator til I got burned pretty good. Lesson learned lol. Paint chips I guess were pretty good too but I didn't try.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th September 2022)