Thread: Donald Trump is MAGA

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Donald Trump is MAGA

And Maga is the title of the master magician in the church of satan.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ULKsxK5hU01q/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Donald Trump is MAGA

VS the Biden / Obama / Clinton/ Bushes /Soros constant war establishment. Get a grip, everyone hates him, that should be a good start. If he is the worst thing since forever why is he hated so much by the regime and establishment? A fake play? I have neighbors and others that hate him and what I got from all of them is they live by gospel of the CNN CNBC MSNBC playbook. I have dissed all of them, they want help on this and that but repeat the MSM playbook. I don't have time to help them anymore. If you don't see what is currently going on with the global playbook you are seriously lost.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Hegelian dialectics.

Trumpstein is going to Hell, no question about that. Done deal.

No man is coming to our rescue, there's only one way out, The Way -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Oh, and FWIW, Trumpstein is being used to discredit conservatives in case you haven't noticed.