Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be kind

Thanks
    Thanked 7,795 Times in 5,002 Posts

Re: Be kind

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Yep, lots of questions. Lots of BS with no answers. I Do Not Like DeSantis. War machine indoctrinated. Likely a globalist.
    You really don’t have a say in your future. All representatives work for something else apart from the people they should represent.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You really don’t have a say in your future. All representatives work for something else apart from the people they should represent.
    This is why I don't vote. At best it is implied consent. Why give the failed and criminal system any air of legitimacy by participating?

I am not party to it.
    I do not agree.
    I will not comply.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

keehah (4th February 2023),midnight rambler (21st February 2023),Neuro (4th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,353 Times in 5,116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    In the US of A their allegiance is to the Zionist State of Israhell
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    In the US of A their allegiance is to the Zionist State of Israhell
    Yeah I remember when Netanyahu came and demanded to adress the congress how the critters gave standing ovations like he was chairman Mao and they were the chinese communist party officials whose sole purpose in life was to glorify their glorious leader, or else…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

This is why I don't vote. At best it is implied consent.
    Not enough. You need to rescind previous voter registration.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st February 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

infowars.com: Study Finds People With Higher Cognitive Ability Care More About Free Speech Than Political Correctness
    February 20th 2023
    The woke are dumber.

“Britain’s elite cultural institutions – the BBC, universities, the national trust – are dominated by the woke. Since smart people tend to get ahead in life, you might assume the woke would have higher intelligence. Not so, according to a new study,” writes Noah Carl.

Researcher Louise Drieghe and colleagues surveyed 300 American adults using the platform Mechanical Turk to measure participants’ cognitive ability by administering a test which involves accurately assigning words to pictures.

Other studies have shown that people’s scores on that test correlate closely with their scores on comprehensive IQ tests like the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale.

The results show that there was “a moderate positive correlation between cognitive ability and support for freedom of speech, and a moderate negative correlation between cognitive ability and concern for political correctness.

In other words, the more cognitive ability a person displays, the less likely they are to be woke.

A harsher but somewhat accurate summary would be to say that people who embrace woke political dogmas are more stupid and gullible.

“If the woke are less intelligent, how did they gain so much influence?” asks Carl.

Perhaps they may be less intelligent but intelligent enough to know that wokeism is a creature of the establishment and by cynically embracing it then can get ahead in life at the expense of others.

Another explanation would be that people who are more intelligent are less likely to display intellectual cowardice by caving in to woke dogma and more motivated to actively resist it.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Not enough. You need to rescind previous voter registration.
    Is it necessary to rescind voter registration from 35 years ago?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    No. Your refusal to participate is your rescindance. The two are mutually inclusive.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Nah most of your cells in your body has been exchanged since then, and of the remaining cells most of the molecules making them up has been exchanged. You are obviously a different person compared to then. The only main similarity is that you carry the same name, but that is only legal fiction…

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd February 2023),osoab (21st February 2023),woodman (21st February 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Near half of a population is cognitively dominant Guardian

lifesitenews.com: Narrative shift? Ontario town lifts COVID vaccine mandate, admits it wasn’t scientific
    Mar 2, 2023
    I know what you are thinking – vaccine mandates are still a thing? In fairness to the community of West Nipissing, Ontario, the jab mandate for employees and volunteers was lifted in January, after a vote in late December.

Now, many vaccine mandates for all sorts of organizations have been lifted by this point, so it is not the lifting of a jab mandate that is newsworthy. Instead, what is fascinating is that the municipality admitted that the mandate was implemented despite knowing that vaccination was proven to not stop the spread of COVID-19...

“I believe that this policy was mistakenly adopted,” she said. She went on to say that the relevant data showing that vaccination would not stop the spread was submitted to the Council in January 2022, showing from Ontario data that there were “equally or more cases” of COVID infections per capita in the vaccinated population compared to the unvaccinated population.

Tessier called the policy “punitive” and said that it was unfortunate that it was adopted.

In a heartwarming display, she finished by saying: “With all my heart I extend my apologies to those who were affected negatively by this policy and I hope that as a municipality and a community, we can move forward.”

I would like to say “bravo” to Councillor Tessier and congratulate her on her statement, as it truly is a unique display of common sense and critical thinking by a Canadian politician.

I would also like to say “shame on you” to the media who ignored this revelation... which doesn’t surprise me, considering how they ignored reality for almost three years.

What is striking about her statement is not simply that she admitted harm was caused – something Alberta Premiere Danielle Smith also acknowledged when she apologized to unvaccinated Albertans last fall – but the fact that her apology recognizes that not only did the government go too far, but that it was actually in possession of the knowledge necessary to make the correct decision, but made the wrong decision anyway...

How much money are we willing to bet that larger cities had dozens or even hundreds of warnings from constituents that their insistence on mandates flew in the face of science?

...I remember arguing over text message with someone who was trying to tell me it was dangerous to be around unvaccinated Ontarians due to high hospitalization rates. I replied with data that showed that vaccinated Ontarians were being hospitalized at a higher rate than their unvaccinated counterparts. I was asked where I got such conspiratorial information, and I sent a link to the official government website. I was told that my data was irrelevant because we needed to follow the experts...

You would think that data from your own government would inform how your own government would make decisions, you know, so that their actions would actually be in line with their own data.

Alas, we cannot expect our government to listen to itself when it makes policies for itself. Such is the state of political activity in Ontario these days...

I don’t believe they acted in good faith or did what they thought was best for people, as it was clear early on that the policies were doing more harm than good. So I do not believe they are ashamed of harming people, as politicians harm people all the time.

No, I think they won’t admit it because they know deep down that they acted like unmitigated idiots. Most of these politicians are not overly moral people, but they are prideful, and a proud person does not like to admit he was stupid...

People might retort and say, “Well, everyone was just scared, it isn’t their fault.”

I call foul on that reasoning.

Five minutes on the internet spent with an honest intention to find the right information made it very clear that the COVID narrative was a complete lie, and this was as true in March 2020 as it is in March 2023.

The real pandemic was a pandemic of stupidity.
    Only ten percent of a population is cognitively dominant Rational
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

16. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Neuro (11th March 2023)