Thread: Sandy Hook - Dr. James Fetzer lawsuit outcome Oct. 3, 2022

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Sandy Hook - Dr. James Fetzer lawsuit outcome Oct. 3, 2022

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2OdwwMlV9u8P/

The Raw Deal (7 October 2022)

Monday, October 3, 2022, the Supreme Court of the United Stattes denied my Petition for a Writ of Certiorari to reverse my conviction of defamation on the ground that it was the outcome of an anomalous summary judgment methodology that allows the court to exercise its subjective opinion as to the "reasonableness" of facts asserted by the parties to the case in order to create the absence of disputed facts even in cases like mine in which the facts were MASSIVELY disputed. The Plaintiff claimed that a death certificate for his son, which stated that the decedent died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on 14 December 2012 from "multiple gunshot wounds" was authentic, while I maintained that nobody died at Sandy Hook because it was a FEMA drill presented as mass murder to promote gun control, for which I had a great deal of supporting evidence. The Judge, however, simply set my evidence to one side--as he did with two forensic document experts' reports supporting me--by finding there were no disputed facts in order to rule against me. I am stunned that SCOTUS has denied my petition, because it afforded an opportunity to correct the Summary Judgement procedures in Wisconsin--which affect every resident of the state--and denies them the right to a jury trial to which they are entitled under the 7th Amendment, but that was their (in my view, very unwise) decision.

We also talked about what we are living through with a government committing acts of war by destroying pipelines and wreaking destruction on their political enemies by unleashing a hurricane on Florida. Excellent calls from Brian, Gary, Paul, and Bruce.

I feel very sad for the destrction of the rule of law in the United States of America and for the people of the state of Wisconsin. There has been a series of heinous false events perpetrated on we the people for the last 75 years and the Sandy Hook, Newtown Connecticut alleged mass school shooting event of Dececember 14, 2012, is one of the most false, despicable and evil false events of the many.

I feel very proud and supportive of Dr. James H. Fetzer because he is the only person of many who stood up for truth and justice until the end and did not fold and waffle and give in to the evil disgusting injustice of this Wisconsin court of "law."

The denial of justice to Dr. Fetzer will allow our hidden hand deep state operatives to continue perpetrating false events at will and will turn our courts and justice and rule of law into into a total farce.

Parents, you do deliberate harm to your children to send them to public school in the USA. To me, this turns legislatures and voting also into a farce. Watch the continue disgusting charade playing out now regarding the false Uvalde, Texas, "mass school shooting event" of May 24, 2022.

May God have mercy on the souls of all who participated in this gross miscarriage of justice.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Sandy Hook - Dr. James Fetzer lawsuit outcome Oct. 3, 2022

"I maintained that nobody died at Sandy Hook"

In that case he should be able to provide a death certificate for Nobody (may he rest in peace).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Sandy Hook - Dr. James Fetzer lawsuit outcome Oct. 3, 2022

Greg Hunter commented on the legal judgment against Alex Jones Sandy Hook case in this weekly Report USAWatchdog.

https://usawatchdog.com/gloves-off-i...ation-boiling/

Greg Hunter also expressed his own opinion as to what happened at Sandy Hook.
    @ 25:03 to 25:46

Quote Greg Hunter:

"[Alex Jones] said they were crisis actors and they really didn't die. Of course that wasn't true. They were not crisis actors and they really did die and he couldn't prove that case."

And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2:Thessalonians 2:10