Thread: Training Domestic Pets

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Training Domestic Pets

I have no built-in sensor to detect fraud. If I can't see it, feel it, taste it, smell it or hear it I rely on the Secretary of State to tell me if something exists that I cannot sense on my own.

If it doesn't exist I call it an illusion. This is important because if I were to go into battle against things that don't exist the weapons I would take to attack real things will have no effect on the illusion. A 16" gun might be appropriate to take down a battleship that is real but has no effect on a vision or a thought.

The U.S. of A. is a master at creating the illusions the politicians want and people who find themselves subject to these illusions perform like trained domestic pets.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Training Domestic Pets

One such illusion is an affair well documented in the Congressional Journal.

In 1866 an Army Captain was sent to Ireland. As a Fenian his purpose was to start a rebellion to split Ireland from England. The British captured him and held trial (documented in Punch).

The Congressional Record showed many petitions were received urging the U.S. to come to his aid. The result was called An Act For The Protection of Americans in Foreign States. This also goes by the name EXPATRIATION ACT. It was passed the day before the Federal government expired and the 14th amendment government began in 1868.

Except the entire Fenian affair was an illusion created for a Hegalian solution. The desired solution was this act. A problem had to be created to arrive at the solution.

In this case two solutions were created. One was the mistreatment of freed slaves by Southern states. These Southern states are the foreign states in the act and the Americans are the freed slaves.

The second solution coinciding with introduction of the 14th amendment constitution was to recognize the rights of Americans to expatriate the Federal form for the 14th amendment form of government. And to accept this change they didn't even have to do anything at all. It was all done automatically.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st October 2022)