Thread: JIm Stone is BS....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

JIm Stone is BS....

Anyone been watching Jim Stone's site lately?

Arm, wife, .... Seems just like another sob story to get more $$$$.

Still seeing many things pilfered from GLP.

What do you all think? Huckster?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Re: JIm Stone is BS....

I've checked his spew out occasionally recently. Not mentally/emotionally stable. Dunno the veracity of his personal sad sack saga. Dunno how he managed to get a following that would send him money, that must be easier than I'm picturing.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Never sent a dime to him myself. The pity party for the past few weeks is something else...

I don't disagree with most of his content. The past few months, most of the posts have been retreads from GLP with some commentary and then some more "woe is me" diatribe.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Are the flat earthers having a go at Jim Stone?

Have you any evidence?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Well, the "woe is me act" normally starts playing out when one isn't getting the donations.

Most of what he has posted can be found elsewhere a day or two before he posts it.

Something appears fishy to me.

Send money. Wife left. send money. broke arm. send money. then don't send money wife stole the money. then send money again.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (4th November 2022),midnight rambler (4th November 2022),monty (4th November 2022)

Thanks

Well I find that what he posts have value to me, whether or not he makes pleas for donations.
    That is the model most of the people who are bucking the system have to use.

I let Jim Stone scour his sources which maybe are the same sources you cite as having published the info about it.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

I like the "DON'T SEND MONEY" followed up by "send money" the very next day.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

osoab (4th November 2022)

Thanks

http://www.jimstone.is/1/.ti1.html

The very least I can do is let others judge for themselves.

This site does not use Paypal anymore.

CONFIRMED: BITCOIN WORKS FOR THE SERVERS

I need about $300 IN BITCOIN to make sure jimstone.is does not go down and about $150 more IN BITCOIN to rescue voterig.com. Do not use Paypal anymore, Paypal has been canceled.

bc1qa7w9m5hq2k5ykv8l5zy760ekrz96cytplelngy

I have successfully put $210 in Bitcoin on the Jimstone.is server, thanks!

Anonymous sent .000588 btc, thanks! Anonymous sent 0.01 btc, thanks! Anonymous sent 000.246 btc, thanks! Anonymous sent 000993 btc, thanks! Anonymous sent 00049 btc, thanks! Anonymous sent 000488 btc, Thanks!Qianhai World Trade Building in Nanshan District, #Shenzhen all bitcoin donations will be listed the same as before. Is bitcoin compromised? this will be a great way to find out..

---------------------------

Arizona governor candidate to Hillary Clinton: "I am in perfect health, my car's brakes are perfect, and I am not suicidal

RUMOR: Gold to be re-valued to wipe out debt

If it is done properly, it will be worth at least as much per ounce as a bitcoin. only rumorA WORLD TRADE CENTER IN SHENZEN CHINA WAS JUST SET ON FIRE

Qianhai World Trade Building in Nanshan District, Shenzhen.It was obviously done on purpose. Obvious coordinated explosives. looks just like 911. Will it fall into it's own footprint?

Gotta hand it to "them", they practice what they preach!!

Tel Aviv pride event

Could they have faked that?? who knows, it sure looks real.The Jews are telling Kayne West thay if he does not apologize they are going to drug him into a zombie and "play time with the kids won't be the same again"

Kayne has balls of steel if he put this out.

http://www.jimstone.is/1/kaynethreat.pngBLOCKBUSTER: A Milwaukee election official showed a state rep how the election would be stolen and demonstrated it, and Mayor Cavalier Johnson fired her.

http://www.jimstone.is/1/cavalierfraud.pngCHANGE IN YOUTUBE RULES:

If you want to post anything medical, it has to be certified by youtube as "medically accurate" and "in sync with national and global dictates." That means no more speaking up against tyranny when it appears in medicine. No more Bells Palsy posts. No more whistleblowers. Youtube has become a platform where unwitting people provide entertainment for free, while drawing people to a common watering hole where tyrants push agendas. Youtube has been going downhill overall for a while, and now this.Not much in the news today, other than people waiting for the election to be stolen

The public mind appears to be split between a false flag happening to stop the election, and "They have refined the theft system since last time and tested it in Brazil". Biden's speech did not help much, with assurances of it taking forever to count the vote and "that does not mean fraud" ringing as hollow as a three year old gourd. We all know what will happen, empty platitudes cannot fill the credibility void.

So now we wait.3 minute video - how our elections get stolen

The presenter shows how the databases are hacked and millions of voters, all properly registered, appear out of thin air. Milwaukee's deputy director of elections Kimberly Zapata demonstrated this for Rep Janel Brandtjen and was promptly fired by the mayor for it. She will soon die in a "drunk driving accident" at the max ungoverned speed her car can do, or commit suicide: Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson announced Thursday, Nov. 3 that Milwaukee's Election Commission deputy director Kimberly Zapata has been fired. This, after he says she fraudulently requested military absentee ballots and sent them to Republican state lawmaker Rep. Janel Brandtjen.

So she demonstrated a fraud mechanism for real to prove it was not "conspiracy theory" and was promptly fired. She will be dead and it probably won't make the news.

I don't like Youtube shorts, but this one is priceless.

saying what it is will wreck it.There is a way the constitution will allow the suppression of free speech

And more, any way they want. It's called war, which is probably why Congress critter Raskin talked openly the way he did (see below), that will do nothing but make the Russians fight like hell. He just gave them something to fight for. Probably intentionally.

http://www.jimstone.is/1/iwcred.pngHere's a nice snippet of info

and falsification of records to cover this up is well underway.

Johnson also revealed the following increases in other health conditions following the mandate of covid injections in the military:

• Hypertension: 2,181 percent increase
    • Nervous system disorders: 1,048 percent increase
    • Malignant neoplasms of esophagus: 894 percent increase
    • Multiple sclerosis: 680 percent increase
    • Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs: 624 percent increase
    • Guillain-Barre syndrome: 551 percent increase
    • Breast cancer: 487 percent increase
    • Demyelinating: 487 percent increase
    • Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands: 474 percent increase
    • Female infertility: 472 percent increase
    • Pulmonary embolism: 468 percent increase
    • Migraines: 452 percent increase
    • Ovarian dysfunction: 437 percent increase
    • Testicular cancer: 369 percent increase
    • Tachycardia: 302 percent increase

Between the years of 2016 and 2020, there were 1,499 codes for miscarriage reported each year. From January through October 2021 - not even a full year - there were an astounding 4,182 miscarriages logged into the system.
    During his panel, Johnson further made note that it appears myocarditis rates are being doctored by the government. Back in August 2021, it was shown in the codes that myocarditis diagnoses were up 2,800 percent. This month, however, it is now listed as only 200 percent higher.
    "There appears to be doctoring of the data," Johnson stated. "Now, my staff has already sent - this morning, we sent a record preservation letter to the Department of Defense to try and protect this data."
    I found the above info HERE.

The people behind the vaccine/covid scam begged for forgiveness in The Atlantic

NO WAY. you do not give the kind of evil that will murder you and everyone else forgiveness, common sense people!!! Forgiveness = green light to do it again, and worse.

Thanks

From Makow... Not posting all of it.

Who is Jim Stone?

JAMES MILFORD HEIKKILA

While the name "Jim Stone" may be catchy, the man steering this particular ship of freelance journalism is better known to his friends and family as JAMES MILFORD HEIKKILA.
    Born on March 13th, 1966 in Hartford, Wisconsin, Heikkila was abandoned by his parents as a toddler. He spent his childhood in foster care, where he was tortured and abused by foster parents and siblings. He eventually aged out of the foster care system. As a teen, he attended Prescott High School in Prescott, Wisconsin. There, he developed a love for music, playing the contrabass in the 'Rivermen Drum and Bugle Corps.' He graduated in 1983 and would go on to release his own musical album, "The Menstrel."
    Heikkila has been married five times. He met his first wife in Wisconsin. She would file for divorce and they legally separated in 1993. He would later marry another woman, but that relationship also ended badly. Heikkila divorced his second wife, citing her drug issues and infidelity. He met his third wife in Utah. He adopted her son from a previous relationship and they eventually had a daughter together, but James filed for divorce in August of 2001.

In 2009, his fourth wife helped him pen his initial truther report, entitled "Tainted Nightmare." It outlined the dangers of the Swine Flu vaccines and the plans that were in place to unleash those tainted vaccines onto selected members of the populace. He had a bad falling out with wife number four.

Upon hearing that she was leaving him, Heikkila emptied a can of pepper spray in her face. He would go on to be charged by the State of Maryland with second-degree assault and, later, domestic violence. He told his readers that the assault charge was due to a can of pepper spray accidentally discharging in his luggage and inadvertently striking a law enforcement officer, resulting in trumped-up charges. This was a lie. He now resides in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico with his fifth wife.

JACK OF ALL TRADES
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

woodman (27th November 2022)

Thanks

Beat me to it.
    Just came here to post same:
    https://henrymakow.com/2022/11/who-is-jim-stone.html

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th November 2022),woodman (27th November 2022)