Thread: Ftx

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Ftx

Anyone else love seeing FTX blown up?
    This one may be hard for the Fed's to cover-up. Big players got scammed.
    Many democrats and several RINO's are entangled in this giant money laundering scam. They have to give the money back!
    This one will keep on giving, like Hunter's laptop.
    Sam Bankman-Fraud is going to jail.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Re: Ftx

Sam Bankman-Fraud is going to jail.
    You're such a dreamer, Chosenites rarely serve time.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Unless he and his harpy bilked someone "in the know", then he will jet off to izzyland a hero.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

The people who would and should be investigating FTX are involved in it.
    They are all in power so they won't destroy themselves. It's more likely SBF gets the Epstein treatment.

The Bahamas government told Sam to hack his own exchange and steal customer deposits, and give it over to them for "protection".
    Every actor is corrupt.

SBF was being setup by the Elite to be the replacement for Epstein.
    A major crypto player tried to blow the lid on this, and the pedophile ring these people were involved in and ended up found floating dead.
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/11/inside...rowning-death/
    https://twitter.com/dylanleclair_/st...81227912040449
    The 29-yr old co-founder of MakerDAO, Nikolai Muchgian has been found dead in in San Juan #PuertoRico, just three days after tweeting the following from his personal twitter account.

https://twitter.com/delete_shitcoin/...18718088970241
    CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and caribbean islands. They are going to frame me with a laptop planted by my ex gf who was a spy. They will torture me to death.
    https://twitter.com/delete_shitcoin/...00365432242176
    3 possible futures for me 1) suicided by CIA 2) CIA brain damage slave asset 3) worst nightmare of people who fucked with me up until now, I am sure these are the only options

Nikolai was a Cypherpunk that was trying to take down the Jewish pedo cabal, and he ended up dead for it. This is all linked to FTX, and part of what led to its implosion. CZ (owned of Binance) was able to help blow up their ring. The goal of SBF was banker/regulatory capture, but these people are so corrupt and inept our side was able to do a counter attack.

This isn't a failure of crypto or decentralization. It's a failure of centralized actors, governments, and bankers scams and schemes blowing up.

We're the good guys trying to take these bastards down.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th November 2022),woodman (20th November 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

The NYT still lists Sam as speaking at their event next week.

nytimes.com/events/dealbook-summit#speakers
    November 30, 2022, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. E.S.T. New York City

Business. Culture. Politics. Where it all connects.

This fall, Andrew Ross Sorkin brings together today’s most vital minds on a single stage, live in the heart of New York City. Be there as the conversation unfolds, revealing hidden complexities, unexpected relationships and the wide-ranging ripple effects of change...

Catch every word, and let the rest of the world catch up...

Interviewees/Speakers

Eric Adams Mayor, New York City
    Sam Bankman-Fried Founder, FTX
    Shou Chew C.E.O., TikTok
    Larry Fink Chairman and C.E.O., BlackRock
    Reed Hastings Founder and Co-C.E.O., Netflix
    Andy Jassy President and C.E.O., Amazon
    Van Jones CNN Host, Author, and Founder, Dream.Org
    Meredith Kopit Levien President and C.E.O., The New York Times
    Scarlett Lewis Founder, Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement
    Benjamin Netanyahu Former Prime Minister of Israel; Current Leader of the Likud party
    Mike Pence 48th Vice President of the United States and Author, “So Help Me God”
    Priscilla Sims Brown President and C.E.O., Amalgamated Bank
    Secretary Janet L. Yellen U.S. Department of the Treasury
    President Volodymyr Zelensky Ukraine
    Mark Zuckerberg Founder, Chairman and C.E.O., Meta
    drpanda.substack.com: Bankrupt Cryptocurrency Exchange Funded Fake Ivermectin Studies
    The results of FTX’s ivermectin study was widely cited by mainstream media [nytimes.com/2022/03/30] as the final reason that ivermectin wasn’t effective.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

I have not read through all of this long read.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.co...ory-of-the-ftx

This is the work of many hundreds of people, distilled and organized in a way that hopefully brings the Bigger Picture to light—at least insofar as we all can research and interpret it better. Apologies to those participating whose work is not included in the scores of links provided.

So far as I can tell, everyone has this story wrong. Many people put together some frame of the puzzle just fine, but this can be a dangerous distraction, so I'd like to take a shot at sorting it out. After all, it's only human extinction on the line.

Follow me on this…

I may edit parts in or out, or write additional articles to clarify related events.
    TLR - You may want to break this up into two or three reading sessions. This is by far the longest article I've written. It has to be. And it won't be the tightest or best-edited. But it's the most important one to date, so I don't want to hold back. My apologies.
    The FTX-Alameda (FTX-A) tale is a prime example of my true motivation for writing at Rounding the Earth, and the reason why I have to fragment the focus: these different threads of war are absolutely necessary for understanding the Bigger Picture. The goal was always to lay out lessons embedded in the articles that might help more people open their eyes to the specifics of what is taking place, and therefore to be able to do something about it. This is the moment when it should become clear why I've been doing what I've been doing.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

8. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (25th November 2022)

Thanks

FTX Ties to Farmington State Bank in US Are Probed

One of the assets that have come to light during the bankruptcy of FTX is reportedly a stake in a U.S.-licensed bank, which it owns through a subsidiary.

Farmington State Bank in the state of Washington — which now goes by the name Moonstone Bank online — became tied to FTX in March when the crypto exchange’s sister company Alameda Research invested $11.5 million in FBH, the bank’s parent company, The New York Times reported Wednesday (Nov. 23).

“The fact that an offshore hedge fund that was basically a crypto firm was buying a stake in a tiny bank for multiples of its stated book value should have raised massive red flags for the FDIC [Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation], state regulators and the Federal Reserve,” Calvert Advisors President and CEO Camden Fine, a bank industry consultant, said in the report. “It’s just astonishing that all of this got approved.”

Federal regulators would have needed to approve FTX buying a stake in a U.S.-licensed bank, and experts said it’s unlikely that they would have knowingly done so, according to the report.

Farmington State Bank has one branch and $84 million in deposits, $71 million of which is in four accounts. Before the acquisition, the bank’s deposits had been around $10 million for a decade, the report said.

The report comes a day after FTX’s first day in court in which James Bromley, co-head of law firm Sullivan & Cromwell’s Global Finance and Restructuring practice, who is acting counsel to FTX’s newly installed leadership team, called the crypto exchange’s bankruptcy case “unprecedented” in his opening remarks.
    “We have probably witnessed one of the most abrupt and difficult corporate collapses in the history of corporate America,” he went on to say, as reported by Bloomberg.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

10. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th November 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I have not read through all of this long read.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.co...ory-of-the-ftx
    Finished reading it. Dives into the pedo area...

I will say reading through the comment section. Many people including the author have picked up on the shlomo theme of characters involved.

Link to a video from the author discussing the article with some added points. 2 hours + Just started listening.

A GUT of the FTX Disaster Followup

https://rumble.com/v1uggke-cryptocur...c-insider.html
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th November 2022),monty (26th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Finished reading it. Dives into the pedo area...

I will say reading through the comment section. Many people including the author have picked up on the shlomo theme of characters involved.

Link to a video from the author discussing the article with some added points. 2 hours + Just started listening.

A GUT of the FTX Disaster Followup

https://rumble.com/v1uggke-cryptocur...c-insider.html
    I grew up believing that MIT was one of the top universities in the USA. It seems to have slipped into the sewer of liberalism with the others.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org