Thread: World Premiere - Died Suddenly

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

World Premiere - Died Suddenly

"Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: World Premiere - Died Suddenly

I posted it in the Rona thread.

I will add this here.

Seems like they shot themselves in the foot at the very beginning.

Died Suddenly: critical review of the Stew Peters documentary

At least 12 people emailed me in the last 48 hours, asking what I thought of the “Died Suddenly” documentary, produce by the Stew Peters Network. I hadn’t planned on watching it anytime soon due to time constraint. But a COVID Legal USA appointment cancelled and opened up the opportunity.

Keep in mind, I watched the film from the perspective of someone who isn’t going to learn anything new. Further, I’m not a professional film critic. But what I was looking for is a movie that even a vaxx zealot might sit through, if it is presented in an impartial, objective, nonpartisan manner. That said, I broke the film down into five parts, rated each part of a scale of one to 10, and averaged it out.
    Keyontae Johnson and the movie trailer

The trailer set the stage well for what the film covers. The one problem is at the 3:26 mark. It shows former University of Florida basketball player Keyontae Johnson collapsing during a game against Florida State.

The problem is that this incident happened on December 12, 2020, about a week before the mRNA injections were available to the public, and months before they were available to non-medical workers and the non-elderly. Mr. Johnson also didn’t die in a movie called “Died Suddenly.”

This would be an insignificant, typographical-level mistake in most cases. But Mr. Johnson is a relatively high-profile figure. A lot of people know who he is. “Normies” used that 3-second segment to discredit the entire movie (not that most of them would have genuinely evaluated it anyway).

It was also very bad timing for the film’s producers that Mr.Johnson was trending on Twitter and Google for much of the past week. He was named Big 12 Newcomer of the Week for his new team, Kansas State University, on November 14. It was his first time playing basketball since the collapse, making it a fairly big sports story.
    This film had to be well-funded based on the video quality, angles and travel to interview all the experts. An editor or someone else in the “alternative media” circle could have fact-checked and caught that before it was published. It’s understandable though. I wish I had a full-time editor at The COVID Blog™. Makes life a lot easier.
    The trailer is very important for promoting a movie. And this was not a innocuous mistake, considering the stakes. The trailer gets 6 out of 10 stars.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

keehah (24th November 2022),midnight rambler (23rd November 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Speaking generally, the unscientific chatter and list making about journalists, doctors, sports and entertainment stars and the like dead or damaged possibly or probably from the vaccine is just as much useless and diversionary herd propaganda as corporate news' sensationalist emotional reporting of Covid deaths.

#Controlled opposition
    #'NPCs' in both the left and right
    #Guardians (near half the population) need better authorities to follow
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

5. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

osoab (24th November 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Speaking generally, the unscientific chatter and list making about journalists, doctors, sports and entertainment stars and the like dead or damaged possibly or probably from the vaccine is just as much useless and diversionary herd propaganda as corporate news' sensationalist emotional reporting of Covid deaths.

#Controlled opposition
    #'NPCs' in both the left and right
    #Guardians (near half the population) need better authorities to follow
    The 10+ dead Canukistan doctors in a month or so time span does say a lot.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

8. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th November 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

What else would you expect from a bounty hunter/journalist/wigger rapper?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    What else would you expect from a bounty hunter/journalist/wigger rapper?
    Don't forget Multi Level Marketer.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Ares (3rd December 2022),midnight rambler (30th November 2022)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

What can I say other than Beef Stew is very versatile.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger