Thread: The holocaust debunked

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

The holocaust debunked

No need to capitalize a phantasm.

5 minute video, everything anyone would need to know the truth -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mxYzoR9XAPSw/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (29th November 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: The holocaust debunked

There is hydrogen cyanide in each breath drawn thru a cigarette. Smokers are the real Holocaust.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th November 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

I know we all know the truth about this BS, but here's a book that shows all the times the Jewish hoaxers were writing in newspapers about the 6 million long before WW2:

https://boervolkblog.wordpress.com/2...-million-jews/

No.1, June 1900
    “There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism.”
    The New York Times, June 11, 1900.

https://boervolkblog.wordpress.com/2...-million-jews/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Holocaust (Bing):
    1. destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
    2. a Jewish sacrificial offering that was burned completely on an altar.

Seems legit:

aljazeera.com: Israeli bombardment destroyed over 70% of Gaza homes: Report;
    Experts say the besieged strip is unrecognisable and its bombing is the most destructive in modern history.

31 Dec 2023

dailymail.uk: 'Two million' Palestinians 'wake up every morning with a desire to slaughter and rape Jews', Israel's finance minister declares as the nation 'prepares 'voluntary relocation' of Gazan residents to Congo'
    3 January 2024
    [Bezalel Smotrich] along with fellow far-right politician Itamar Ben-Gvir, also earlier called for the return of Jewish settlers to Gaza at the end of their country's ongoing war against Hamas...

The vast majority of Gaza's 2.4 million residents have been forced out of their homes by nearly three months of fighting between Hamas militants and Israel.

The health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza says at least 22,185 people have been killed in the war, mostly civilians, while Israeli airstrikes have left much of the territory in ruins.

Expelling civilians during a conflict or creating unliveable conditions which force them to leave is deemed a war crime.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th January 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Expelling civilians during a conflict or creating unliveable conditions which force them to leave is deemed a war crime

The “chosen ones” are exempt

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th January 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The “chosen ones” are exempt

[/I][/COLOR]

Yes, Satan's chosen appear to be exempt. They are flagrantly flaunting their war crimes to the world--they obviously know that their tribe has captured the world leaders with debt and blackmail, and nobody will stand up to them. I've never seen such psychopathic EVIL--these people seem like demons. There are no words. I have to admit that I used to have doubts about some of the horror stories I heard about the Bolshevik slaughter, like could they really be THAT psychopathic and demonic. Well, I have no doubts anymore--these people are beyond EVIL--they've slaughtered 11,0000 thousand children and babies. Kids are having limbs amputated without anesthesia because Satan's psychopathic demons won't let anesthesia into Gaza.

The only positive that I see, is it seems like people are waking up to these psychopaths and finally realizing that the Jews have captured the US govt.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (6th January 2024),midnight rambler (4th January 2024),monty (5th January 2024),woodman (4th January 2024)