Thread: Catastrophic Contagion 2.0

Thanks

Catastrophic Contagion 2.0

Catastrophic Contagion’: Gates, Johns Hopkins, WHO simulated another deadly pandemic in 10/ 2022

Covid was just a small test. The next pandemics will be much more devastating…

This post is just there to raise awareness to the looming and coming threat that could wipe out the majority of the population.

“Catastrophic Contagion” was another simulation recently conducted by Bill Gates and the WHO (October 23, 2022).

This is exactly the type of simulation they ran months before the Covid Pandemic and when MonkeyPox was spreading around the world… Round 3, here we go again… But actually it has never really ended…

As from the Center for Health Security Website:

‘The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, conducted Catastrophic Contagion, a pandemic tabletop exercise at the Grand Challenges Annual Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022.

‘The extraordinary group of participants consisted of 10 current and former Health Ministers and senior public health officials from Senegal, Rwanda, Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Singapore, India, Germany, as well as Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

‘The exercise simulated a series of WHO emergency health advisory board meetings addressing a fictional pandemic set in the near future. Participants grappled with how to respond to an epidemic located in one part of the world that then spread rapidly, becoming a pandemic with a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affecting children and young people.

‘Participants were challenged to make urgent policy decisions with limited information in the face of uncertainty. Each problem and choice had serious health, economic, and social ramifications. ‘
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Catastrophic Contagion 2.0

after the last one I wonder if they can get the people to fall for it.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The lemmings will run if they are afraid or told to run.

Shalom Comrad! /s
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th December 2022),monty (14th December 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

the perpetually brainwashed will fall for anything--there's a segment of the population that simply do not engage in critical thinking

And of course the hypochondriacs will be all over the next one--this is the kind of thing they live for

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Posting this here in relation to Amanda’s thread: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?105487-on-the-accumulated-wealth-of-the-banking-families-who-rule-over-humanity&p=992485&viewfull=1#post992485

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th December 2022),woodman (17th December 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Posting this here in relation to Amanda’s thread: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?105487-on-the-accumulated-wealth-of-the-banking-families-who-rule-over-humanity&p=992485&viewfull=1#post992485

Yes, that fits. . More people need to read that article--I was surprised to see someone in the comments at conservativetreehouse mention it and how the people ruling over us are worth trillions.